Discovery Gaming Community
To: Samuel Locklear || One More Favor - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Samuel Locklear || One More Favor (/showthread.php?tid=157563)

To: Samuel Locklear || One More Favor - Katherine Snow - 01-30-2018

CommID: Katherine Snow
Recipient: Samuel Locklear, Hellfire Legion

N/A proxy -=/=- ---
N/A proxy -=/=- ---

Encryption: The Burning Eye ~ Enigma43-86-56-Delta35-42-Fox34-62-25
Subject: Sorry! One More Favor

Hello Samuel,

It's been a long a time since our last conversation, 2 years ago? How have you been? Are you even alive? How about your love?

If you find some spare time for one of your legionaires, would you mind having a chat with me? I need one more favor and I trust you and few more individuals I wouldn't like to mention right now. However you are the only one who is able to help me in this case.

Can I elaborate it or have you already lost interest in one of your forgotten friends?

~Snow

RE: To: Samuel Locklear || One More Favor - Durandal - 02-01-2018

- -- -{ Transmission Initiated }- -- -

[Image: rRpPWuJ.jpg]

[Comm-ID]: Samuel Locklear, Lord Commander, Hellfire Legion
[Recipient-ID]: Katherine Snow
[Location]: Planet Guadalajara, Vespucci System, Commonwealth Space
[Subject]: Trust
[Image: cDgKonM.png]

[Priority]: Standard
[Encryption]: Moderate

First time as a free man in over a year, and who should come out of the woodwork but Katherine Snow. That's some odd timing you've got there, and its hard to afford the luxury of coincidence these days. Have you been keeping tabs on me, Fleet Admiral?

Two years is a long time. You've got a lot to say about trust, but for the majority of your service I was living out my retirement on Guadalajara. You were only under my command for a few months once the Commonwealth dragged me back and pinned a bunch of stars on my uniform, as I recall. I let you keep your Prosecutor, but that's a respect I'd extend to any ranking officer who leaves under good circumstances. Not what I'd call a favor. If you're going to be calling in actual favors, then I think we ought to meet. I can fly out to Kepler, would that work well enough for you?

Libera te ex Infernis,
Samuel Locklear
Hellfire Legion

- -- -{ Transmission Terminated }- -- -

RE: To: Samuel Locklear || One More Favor - Katherine Snow - 02-02-2018

CommID: Katherine Snow
Location: Barrier Gate station, Coronado system, Borderworlds
Recipient: Samuel Locklear, Hellfire Legion

Barrier proxy -=/=- Coronado, Cortez, Magellan
N/A proxy -=/=- ---

Encryption: The Burning Eye ~ Enigma43-86-56-Kappa35-42-Fox34-62-Tau25
Subject: RE: Sorry! One More Favor

Hello again,

Odd timing you say? Now you've got my full attention, sir. But to be honest my timing used to be far worse back then. I still owe you a lot because Prosecutor you've permitted me to use even after my retirement from The Legion kept me alive untill now. I had an accident and I was put out of the action for a whole year, though for me it was just a short nap. For the second time in my life I had to go through coma once again, however it wasn't as bad as the first one. I don't know if you are aware of my past and how The Legion found my pod floating in deep space...

But about it later. Now now, I've managed to get to Coronado and famous Barrier Gate. Hell it's just a rock filled up by shenanigans, pirates, hunters and illegal stuff, but it's also a fine place if you are looking for some cheap relax. I found one pub that seems to be acceptable, it's called The Lone Star Pub. Would you mind meeting me there? Afterall it's just behind the corner. I should appear there as soon as your confirm that this pub is more or less suitable for you.

By the way, have you seen a guy called Lennard Westbrook? He is or used to be one of the Legionnaires I trust as well. He came up with the name I proudly carry these days. For now at least.

Drinks on me!

~Katherine