Discovery Gaming Community
To: Captain of the Honey.Kisu From: Definitly no Rogue - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Captain of the Honey.Kisu From: Definitly no Rogue (/showthread.php?tid=157608)

To: Captain of the Honey.Kisu From: Definitly no Rogue - Drakaisyl - 02-01-2018

--- Trying to establish connection ---
--- Connection established ---
--- Encryption: Private Only ---
--- Subject of Message: Date ---
--- Message start ---

Is this thing working yet ? *poking noises* Seems so... *the person takes a deep breath* So...it has been some time since we met and to be honest I could not take it any longer to wait for your list of places. So...even when it breaks a ton of rules about contacting and stuff like that over here at the station, I simply had to do it. I came up with a few places where we can have our date and where noone will ask silly questions about you,me, the laws or the universe *a giggle can be heard*. My list is the following:

Shikoku: Planet Junyu
Cortez: Planet Curacao
Manchester: Luxury Liner Shetland

And now as mean as I am I leave it to you where you want to go to. I can go to every place mentioned up there.I hope you too. And I looking forward to hear your choice my love. You know where and how to find me.And how to contact me.

Annika

RE: To: Captain of the Honey.Kisu From: Definitly no Rogue - Hakugei - 02-01-2018

Incoming transmission...

[Image: sv8ALD6m.jpg?1]
To: Annika - Definitly.No.Rogue.
Subject: Date.

Greetings, Annika,

I am sorry for the late response, i had some... concers to attend, we can discuss this in person if you wish to do so. As for now... i have reviewed out possible date places, and, well, two of them are rather unsafe in the wake of the upcoming Gallic invasion. And your life is not something i can allow myself to risk. So, of the three places we will pick planet Junyo in Shikoku, i heard of the fine pearls can be both found and purchased there, so you're not leaving without a souvenir. I am looking forward to our meeting.

Attached files:

No files attached.

Transmission terminated...

RE: To: Captain of the Honey.Kisu From: Definitly no Rogue - Drakaisyl - 02-01-2018

--- Trying to establish connection ---
--- Connection established ---
--- Encryption: Private Only ---
--- Subject of Message: Date ---
--- Message start ---

Nothing to worry about,my dear. Everyone has something who occupies one from time to time. And alrighty...Junyo it is then. *she smiles* Just tell me when and I will be there in all my beauty. If there is something special I shall wear for you,just tell me. And I will try to organise it until the Date. The Ship should be ready around tomorrow afternoon they told me. And of course I would never leave without a souvenir - but no pearl in the universe will ever come close to you. *she blows a kiss*

So see you on Junyo !

Annika