Discovery Gaming Community
To: Blood Dragons & Prof. Nerva - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Blood Dragons & Prof. Nerva (/showthread.php?tid=157634)

To: Blood Dragons & Prof. Nerva - Yatoji Augus - 02-01-2018

[Image: 11eI2nG.png]

Greetings Dragons.

As you may be aware, Sakurai Kisu had staked a claim on my title and the Okinawa system, this brought to light to me at least the realisation that I wanted to retire from my role as Daimyo Augus.

In order to reduce unnessecary bloodshed within our clan, we discussed this and settled upon a duel in which I had lost, my only terms being that I have use of the facilities until my project with Prof. Nerva is completed.

As per our old adage, only the strongest can rule was the reason why I proposed the duel even if I agreed to step down, Sakurai's rule could still be questioned, and I believed the duel necessary to prove her worth.

I hereby transfer my title and the assets of the Augus treasury and any existing assets that are not of my personal effects to Daimyo Sakurai.

I'm going to go enjoy my retirement now.

Sayonara,

Former Daimyo Yatoji Augus.

The Augus clan.
Thinking beyond thought, being of non-being,
Certainty without reason and vision beyond seeing.
Everything and nothing, both infinite and finite.

RE: To: Blood Dragons & Prof. Nerva - The Kijima Clan - 02-02-2018

TRANSMISSION: Begin
[Image: euguhiw.png]

ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Moderate
TARGET ID: Yatoji Augus
SUBJECT: Augus Leadership
SENDER CODENAME: Daimyo Kijima

Yatoji Augus,

I may not have known you personally however I have heard of some of the work being done aboard your station and I was interested in securing friendship before the rebel leader ceased control of your clan. However this is no time for regrets. When the inevitable time comes for you to leave your work behind, My clan can offer a safe haven for you in exchange for all the research notes you can carry. This is an open ended offer so there is no time limit but do not risk a valuable Blood Dragon life in order to hold onto something you have already lost.

Daimyo Kijima.

TRANSMISSION: End
[Image: K3HlIXb.png]

RE: To: Blood Dragons & Prof. Nerva - Nerva Regis - 02-02-2018

Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started
Encryption level: Unbreakable
Sender: Prof. Nerva Regis

Nerva looks at the screen What the actual.....?!?

Dear Yatoji-san,

I can still remember the first time we met, before you were the Daimyo of your clan.
Nevertheless, times change, people change.... yet your legacy will still remain. I am really thankful that we can finish our projects. You and I, both know that they will yield important scientific advances.

After all you have done for me, all I can do is offer you a place aboard my ship. You will get your own lab, your own android assistants and access to whatever information Unity has.

Your friend,
Nerva

P S Also, I have a nice supply of Kusarian cuisine on board.

RE: To: Blood Dragons & Prof. Nerva - Hakugei - 02-02-2018

Opening transmission...

[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]
[Image: xGZ7Yynm.jpg]
[Image: leMSeYj.png]
Encryption: High.
Sender: Sakurai Augus.
Recipient: Prof. Nerva Regis, Daimyo Kijima.
[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]
Kombanwa.

prof. Regis,

To start with - allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sakurai Augus, adopted daughter of the Augus clan and, as circumstances turned out - the current Daimyo of the Clan. And, now that this is mentioned - it would be quite a disgrace and disrespect towards Yatoji-san to put an end to all of his ongoing projects just due to the power shift between the clan members. I am young - but i am not a fool; i am familiar with the terms of respect to people, and, given the knowledge i have earned during our conversation with Yatoji-san - he is a person to be respected, capable of making decisions from which his clan and his fellow Dragons would benefit in the first place. The fact he acquired his title only prooves this; besides, i have already notified Sendai Research complex both security and scientific personel that the work on your project will be soon resumed, and to provide any necessary support to both you and Yatoji-san.

Daimyo Kijima,

As for your unnecessary interest in our business - i am turning down your request of ceasing the research notes. This is the property of the Augus clan, and clearly not your business, power shift does not mean that Yatoji Augus became an unwanted person on Sendai all of a sudden. I will not allow you to compromise myself, as to one else as well. This civil strife was inside the clan, it was solved inside the clan, and it's conclusions and circumstances are clearly beyond your jurisdiction, so i am herebly asking you to refrain from poking your nose into both Okinawa - and assest of the Augus Clan. Otherwise - you will face your consequences.
I hope i am making myself clear enough, Kijima-san.

Long Live the Dragons!

Transmission terminated.

[Image: uzKdBQs.png]
The Augus clan.
Thinking beyond thought, being of non-being,
Certainty without reason and vision beyond seeing.
Everything and nothing, both infinite and finite.