Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kishiro Technologies || From: Ile-de-France Shipping - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kishiro Technologies || From: Ile-de-France Shipping (/showthread.php?tid=157777)

To: Kishiro Technologies || From: Ile-de-France Shipping - DarkTails - 02-05-2018

[Image: 2Cwdrai.png]

Transmission entrante

Bonjour,

Good evening Kishiro representative. With a little time passing since the merging of Imperial and Republican Kusari, I do hope you are still in a suitable place that you wish to be. But pleasantries for later.

I'm reaching out to you as Ile-de-France has interest in greater cooperation with Kishiro Technologies. Along with this interest, we like to ensure our friends are happy with their current sitting within their home. What I mean by this, is I understand there may be somewhat of unfavorable sentiment towards Kusari corporations with the integration of Imperial forces and government officials. With this sentiment would come unfavorable acts, like loss of contracts. IDF is interested in broadening it's horizons and we wish to inquire if there is anything we can do to work closer with you in the future. If there is anything we can do to aid you, please let us know.

Adieu.

Sofia Renée
Captain
Ile-de-France Shipping

RE: To: Kishiro Technologies || From: Ile-de-France Shipping - WesternPeregrine - 02-09-2018

[Image: Kishiro_Sig.png]

Message Subject: Ile-de-France Shipping concerns

[Image: JAvovqK.jpg]

User ID: Mizuki Shimoe, Kishiro Technologies
Subject: Greetings and salutations
Encryption: RKAIT023523

Greetings Renee-san, and thank you for contacting Kishiro Technologies. Up to this moment, there has been little information divulged to the public about the ongoing situation regarding the government, but so far there seems there is no unfavorable intentions towards key economic entities of the House from either side of the talks. We await as everyone else for a hopefully successful conclusion of our House strife, both in New Tokyo as well as in the outlying regions of Kusari.

I pass on the Directors words of thanks for the support expressed by the captain, and by extension Ile-de-France shipping, and hope that both regular contracts and business relations, as well as any special projects and joint ventures that may be created in the future, bring prosperity and strong bonds between our companies.

Currently the board of Directors is exploring options on what we may attempt in the future, as well as waiting for the latest developments at home and abroad. If the company that Renee-san is representing wishes to inform of any sort of project they might be interested in our cooperation, I would be more than glad to pass such information to my superiors.

With cordial regards,

Mzuki Shimoe,
Kishiro Technologies