Discovery Gaming Community
The Dragon rises. | Diary of Sakurai Augus. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The Dragon rises. | Diary of Sakurai Augus. (/showthread.php?tid=158066)

The Dragon rises. | Diary of Sakurai Augus. - Hakugei - 02-13-2018

[Image: 0yTmaDc.jpg]

Neural Net account identification: In process... completed. Welcome, Sakurai Misaki.
Log encryption in process... 100% completed. Encryption level - High.

Log: #1.

Date: 13.02.823 A.S.

I... i have earned my confidence. I will bring my plans to life today, as it was planned. My university is sending it's first shuttle to distant planet in the Edge Worlds for archeology students to practice with the real professors of their chosen speciality.
However, this is not the destiny i am looking for. I have been preparing for this day for a few months now - taking lessons of martial arts, looking for ship plans, attending fighter flight simulation... anything i could to ensure i will reach my end goal safely.
The Blood Dragons. Exiled Imperial Guard that stand for revolution in our House, fighting relentlessly against the treacherous Samura and puppet government - established by the said corporation and secretly ruled by this.
Anyone who would review the history of past centuries would've said this for sure, but people never concerned looking into the lies that were given to them as the truth in the only instance.
Apparently, they are happy with the current state of affairs inside Kusari.
Apparently, i can not share their happiness if it keeps going that way.

I am going to escape from this miserable stated built upon one large lie. I am going to pledge my allegiance to the righteous cause and hope that one of the Dragon clans will accept me as their adopted daughter.
I have chosen my path, and there is no turning back for me.
Honor - or death.

End of the log entry.
User Sakurai_Misaki disconnected.
Channel closed.

RE: The Dragon rises. | Diary of Sakurai Augus. - Hakugei - 02-14-2018

Neural Net account identification: In process... completed. Welcome, Sakurai Misaki.
Log encryption in process... 100% completed. Encryption level - High.

Log: #2.

Date: 22.04.824 A.S.

It was done; i have stolen one of the Wyverns stationed in the lower deck hangars and directed it into space, to the Hokkaido Jump Hole. I have referred to system maps while planning my trip, and the closest anomaly leading to Chugoku - the home of the honourable Blood Dragons; i have no fears, no regrets, i see the goal clearly - and i am moving to it, not allowing anyone either anything to stop me. Through i still had to avoid most of the Naval and Police patrols in the area - it would raise needless questions, besides the fact that transponder should've still been showing code green to them.
That was supposed to be my salvation.
That was supposed to be my greatest trouble, either.
As expected, Dragons were not too fond of Naval IFF pilot, but, at least, they agreed to listen to the story i didn't even have to come up with - my every word was pure truth, like i would afford to my future Brothers and Sisters.
Dragons fell into concerning silence as soon as i have finished my short speech. Was this to let me know they didn't believe any single of these words? Or were they secretly discussing if i am trustworthy?
I don't know how much time have passed before one of them finally took his word, apparently being the eldest among his Brothers.
His name was Yatoji Augus, and back then he represented the title of Daimyo in the Augus clan. He is a was man, it was clear for him that my destiny is to be decided here and now; i am yet not aware of his reasons either intentions, but he adopted me as his own daughter, and allowed to be a part of his Clan.
My gratitude towards you is infinite, Father.

End of the log entry.
User Sakurai_Augus disconnected.
Channel closed.