Discovery Gaming Community
MNG Feedback thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: MNG Feedback thread (/showthread.php?tid=158156)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: MRG Feedback thread - Karlotta - 06-18-2018

I'm pretty sure I was hit by more than random nukes before Giorgi said "face me alone". And... uhm... how did you notice I was "loldodging when my shields went down" if you were targeting the GB and I was only getting hit by random nukes?

On a later note, Antonio later said "they kept shieldrunning" after you and Steiner were fighting him alone for a while and then he hit you both with snac shortly after I arrived and shot down your shields (this was after I killed Giorgi with my magical fatal-collision-causing powers). Is "loldodging when you shields went down" the same as "shieldrunning"?

But I guess you can add both dodging and getting hit (also possibly by nukes, among other things) to my list of nefarious deeds. In addition to somehow causing one person to fatally collide with a second person who got flipped by a third person. I'm sure it's not personal at all, and a constructive and balanced representation of what happened.

RE: MRG Feedback thread - Silver - 06-18-2018

(06-18-2018, 01:12 AM)Karlotta Wrote: I'm pretty sure I was hit by more than random nukes before Giorgi said "face me alone". And... uhm... how did you notice I was "loldodging when my shields went down" if you were targeting the GB and I was only getting hit by random nukes?

On a later note, Antonio later said "they kept shieldrunning" after you and Steiner were fighting him alone for a while and then he hit you both with snac shortly after I arrived and shot down your shields (this was after I killed Giorgi with my magical fatal-collision-causing powers). Is "loldodging when you shields went down" the same as "shieldrunning"?

But I guess you can add both dodging and getting hit (also possibly by nukes, among other things) to my list of nefarious deeds. In addition to somehow causing one person to fatally collide with a second person who got flipped by a third person. I'm sure it's not personal at all, and a constructive and balanced representation of what happened.

Didn't said it was nefarious or anything, ain't here to help victimize yourself or anyone else. You do that job alone pretty well, it seems. You had a timeline error in that battle, I pointed it out. As for targetting solaris gb's and watching what is happening around you it's called situational awareness. And yes, loldodging = shielrunning. Didn't said it's a bad thing in the situation you and the rest of the folk in that fight were, as I pointed out earlier, and of course I am not going to sit without a shield in front of a one-shot gun like a snac. And to be honest, I can see why Giorgi is complaining and I can see why you're responding as well, he lost a kill he felt worked for it while you tried to stay alive and used both battleships battle to cover your behind and to stay alive.

Bad? Not really, seen much worse in Disco. Hells, I did worse in the past. Learned though.
So I can't really say this whole situation is really worthy to fuel this feedback thread anymore.

Gods knows some people here don't.

<3

RE: MRG Feedback thread - Karlotta - 06-18-2018

On closer inspection, yes, looks like I did make a small timeline error:

Although the CR dread arrived first and killed 2 ships before the bomber noticeably damaged anyone, the gallic indy bomber who was not called, invited, nor asked to attack by me, did drop the two engagement lines which gave you the "honorable" justification you needed to unleash a dread on what you called a "balanced fight".

So yeah, I kind of understand why you'd give kudos to the gallic bomber now. Also for killing you before I could.

I know it's pure fantasy, but remember I have magical powers to domino-collision-kill through 3 people.

Before you ask why am I posting this, let me ask: Why are you posting that?

(cause me-no-da-one-who-started-dis-crap)

RE: MRG Feedback thread - Lanakov - 06-18-2018

The matter is closed, Karlotta. I want you to let go of it.

RE: MRG Feedback thread - Shaggy - 07-04-2019

Can you put a harness on some of your players please.

Saying this sort of stuff in a PM after a fight YOU win? Especially to someone that is not, Many thanks.

ingame screen of pm

RE: MRG Feedback thread - Lanakov - 07-04-2019

This sounds like a personal problem to me, not a faction-related concern. Deal with it accordingly, Shaggy.

RE: MRG Feedback thread - Shaggy - 07-04-2019

(07-04-2019, 10:43 PM)Lanakov Wrote: This sounds like a personal problem to me, not a faction-related concern. Deal with it accordingly, Shaggy.

It's come from a MRG| tagged ship to a [MQS] tagged ship. The ship it was sent to was not actaully me. So yes it is a faction matter, please put your members in check and ask them not to send PM's to people after they've killed them. Most appreciated

RE: MRG Feedback thread - Lucas - 07-04-2019

(07-04-2019, 10:46 PM)Shaggy Wrote:
(07-04-2019, 10:43 PM)Lanakov Wrote: This sounds like a personal problem to me, not a faction-related concern. Deal with it accordingly, Shaggy.

It's come from a MRG| tagged ship to a [MQS] tagged ship. The ship it was sent to was not actaully me. So yes it is a faction matter, please put your members in check and ask them not to send PM's to people after they've killed them. Most appreciated

Seeing as I was the one PM'd first before responding that, I don't see how I started it. You could ask your members to send you the entire thing next time.

To explain to you what happened, even though you were present:
Me and a friend were 6v2'd, I got mad and went a bit overboard when I got an accidental PM from the player that the screenshot is from that stated "HELP". Seeing as it was already a 6v2 and I was fairly frustrated, that didn't help my mood at all. I do apologize for insulting the player in question, but not for the reason this message was sent.

RE: MRG Feedback thread - Sombs - 08-10-2019

So, I've been watching the battles in New London today. MRG, indies and Corsairs have been outnumbered and ganked pretty much the entire time, and I just watched a hilarious gank of two Bretonian caps, two LN caps, a MNS and the official LSF Osiris against the Concorde, and it didn't rage in local or anything but went down like a boss after a longer chase.

While I do hope you guys can score some wins in the coming days and can get some enjoyment out of this, I can say for sure you have been the best winner and the best losers of this era of Discovery. Much respect to you guys!

RE: MRG Feedback thread - Lanakov - 08-11-2019

Thank you very much for your kindness, Sombs. Your words have moved the kids, and I see it as a validation of everything I've sought to achieve as MRG lead. To give the hated multi-spectrum antagonist an actual face to either like or dislike, but most importantly to enjoy fighting, seeing as the GRN was billed to act as the main purveyor of pewpews in this closing era of Disco. That we should be saluted for our sportsmanship is testament to that and encouragement to keep at it, no matter the odds we've been facing. So, thank you, very much so. I think I can speak for the whole of MRG when I say that, similarily, it's been a pleasure to interact with you, both in space and during very romantic interviews.