Discovery Gaming Community
To: Archon Calatrava - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Archon Calatrava (/showthread.php?tid=158160)

To: Archon Calatrava - Vendetta - 02-16-2018

[Image: UMPXT6B.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: ISMARA
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Checking in

____

Archon,

I hope you and the other Reapers are settling in well within the provided district. It isn't much now, but Ismara and your District are growing by the day. I must apologize, as I'm aware we weren't able to save everyone from the fall, and it's my hope other survivors may come to find sanctuary within the Angels District.

That being said, are your needs being met? The Covenant views your district as a separate municipality, and given that you remain the most vocal member, we would like to extend the position of Minister to you. It's more of a status card, but it'd allow you to govern over the district appropriately, and with the help of the MPs. We are also discussing the possibility of indoor grow operations for Cardamine, as we're aware that relying on smuggling interdiction for a steady supply is inefficient and sporadic.

If you require anything, do not hesitate to ask. We'll do our best for you.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Archon Calatrava - Fallen Angels - 02-23-2018

[Image: PtCeDbp.png]
-Connection Established-

Keeper Leviathan.

I will be honest, this has not been an easy transition for me, or by brethren. The loss of families, friends, and large amounts of our culture and history, have hit many of us hard. There are some of us, that have yet to resurface since the fall, and that along scars many of us.

In terms of actual requirements, most of our needs are being met, or close enough. Our people does not consume as much resources as we once did, for obvious reasons. The local areas are much more hostile than the environments we grew our population within in the past, and there have been conflicts here and there. I hope you don't take things to wrongly if my people do what must be done, when required; it is in our nature.

Regarding Cardamine, it would be nice to grant out people a sense of stability during this difficult time. I imagine 'home grown' Cardamine would put many at ease. That being said, I can tell you from personal experience, that Cardamine growth is not as simple as many would expect. There is a reason that Malta remains one of few locations in Sirius where it is mass produced.

I do thank you, for the title. However, I've become unsure whether I should be the one to bare it. Over time, our people have endured so much, but it is under my leadership that we all fell. It does not seem fitting for me to cling to this power.

Archon Calatrava,
Erebus, Angel's District, Ismara,
Elgin

-Connection Terminated-