Discovery Gaming Community
To: Die Weiße Rose. | From: Daimyo Augus. | Subject: Renovation of tidings. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Die Weiße Rose. | From: Daimyo Augus. | Subject: Renovation of tidings. (/showthread.php?tid=158230)

To: Die Weiße Rose. | From: Daimyo Augus. | Subject: Renovation of tidings. - Hakugei - 02-18-2018

Opening transmission...

[Image: Ufd7Ctn.png]
[Image: 0yTmaDcm.jpg]
[Image: i2gPoJQ.png]

Encryption: High.

Sender: Sakurai Augus.

Recipient: Generaloberst of Weiße Rose

Konbanwa, Generaloberst of Weiße Rose movement,

My name is Sakurai Augus, and, after the recent power shift i possess the title of Daimyo of the Augus Clan. Our Clan is actively rebuilding itself from a scratch, renovates the old ties and attempts to establish new ones.
I am reaching out to you for the renovation of the old ties, besides the major agreement between Weiße Rose and Blood Dragons, i believe, we would make a minor, direct agreement between your faction and our Clan. Starting with mere trading agreement, we would further expand the spheres of our collaboration as the time passes and we gain each others' trust.
What will be your word? I am looking forward to your response and, depending on it, further conclusions will be made.

Transmission terminated.

[Image: uRh4tnF.png]
The Augus clan.
Thinking beyond thought, being of non-being,
Certainty without reason and vision beyond seeing.
Everything and nothing, both infinite and finite.

RE: To: Die Weiße Rose. | From: Daimyo Augus. | Subject: Renovation of tidings. - Zyliath - 02-18-2018

Message Received - Neural Net access code 9472001835
To: Augus Clan, Daimyo Sakurai Augus
Sender: Hauptmann Karl Richtofer
Origin: Bruchsal Base, Frankfurt.

18-02-825 A.S.

Guten tag, Daimyo Sakurai Augus,
we haven't had the pleasure of speaking, so allow me a brief introduction: my name is Karl Richtofer, Hauptmann of Die Weiße Rose. Generaloberst von Falkenberg was occupied with lots of work on Bruchsal, and asked me to answer in her stede.

Renovating and reinforcing the old ties is a great thing to do, as they bring many benefits between the interested parties,
ja. As for the possibility of a deal between Die Weiße Rose and the Augus Clan of the Blood Dragons, it would certainly be benecificial to us both. On behalf of Die Weiße Rose, I'm ready to hear your proposal of trade agreement, so to start a strong and durable bond.

We will await your answer.
Richtofer, ende.

End Message

RE: To: Die Weiße Rose. | From: Daimyo Augus. | Subject: Renovation of tidings. - Hakugei - 02-18-2018

Opening transmission...

[Image: 0yTmaDcm.jpg]
[Image: i2gPoJQ.png]

Encryption: High.

Sender: Sakurai Augus.

Recipient: Hauptmann Karl Richtofer.

Konbanwa, herr Richtofer,

The pleasure is mine, however, let us spend no time for chit-chat; if that will be your desire - we will be able to make it more personal when we share a glass of Sake somewhere in friendly territory.
My Clan is setting up some daring and ambitious goals in order to strengthen it's influence within the Shogunate, however, it needs reliable allies by it's side, along with reliable ways of both offence and defence. And all this comes with resources, on which we are quite short, besides that, some of them we can't obtain by our own means or assets, that is why i am turning to you in this very moment.
I will put it blunt - we are short on resources, and i just can't afford dispatching additional assets on obtaining them.
It would be much appreciated if you would obtain and deliever the materials designated below. Augus will not be holding back on covering your expenses and keeping this favor in mind to return in when necessary.
However, here is the list:
  • 20.000 PlasFoam Conduits.
  • 40.000 Robotic Hardware.
Clan has the resources to perform the payments for the designated amounts, however, the location will be specified in person - if you will accept our terms.
I am looking forward to your response.

Transmission terminated.

[Image: uRh4tnF.png]
The Augus clan.
Thinking beyond thought, being of non-being,
Certainty without reason and vision beyond seeing.
Everything and nothing, both infinite and finite.

RE: To: Die Weiße Rose. | From: Daimyo Augus. | Subject: Renovation of tidings. - Zyliath - 02-18-2018

Message Received - Neural Net access code 9472001835
To: Augus Clan, Daimyo Sakurai Augus
Sender: Hauptmann Karl Richtofer
Origin: Bruchsal Base, Frankfurt.

18-02-825 A.S.

Guten tag, Daimyo Sakurai Augus,
I've spoken with the Generaloberst and the Obersts, and DWR does accept your offer - we will start hauling the commodities as soon as you provide me with the drop-off location via secure channels.

To a durable bond between Clan Augus and DWR,
Richtofer, ende.

End Message