Discovery Gaming Community
To: Nerva Regis | From: Sherry Aguilar - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Nerva Regis | From: Sherry Aguilar (/showthread.php?tid=158314)

To: Nerva Regis | From: Sherry Aguilar - Sombs - 02-21-2018

[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Sherry Aguilar
Subject: -
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

Esteemed Professor Regis,

this is Commander Sherry Aguilar of the Apahanta. I contact you in order to inform you that Captain Vertiga is rather concerned about the evolution of events in US-V, or Uncharted Kusari as people call it more colloquially. The Seductive Rover managed to eevesdrop on the conversation between the female captain of the Defiler "Silencer" and two Hackers, Nicole Hunter and one of her henchmen. From what we have been able to gain, the Defilers are indeed working with the Lane Hackers or vice versa, and they offered them to establish a temporary base of operations in US-v. Not only that, but the Lane Hackers seem to have access to The Moon, which means Suarez of the Pioneer was telling the truth. It is a Defiler installation, and a well fortified one. Not only that, but the Blood Dragons seem to be working with the Lane Hackers and the Defilers as well. On our way back to Shikoku we witnessed more Blood Dragon assets moving towards US-V.

However, obviously the Kusari Navy has an eye on this now as well. I believe they are currently the best bet for help for the Pioneers. They might be able to survey coordinates of the system, which would allow them to bring bigger assets to US-V. If you happen to ever get your hands on those coordinates, please send them to us.

For now, because of the rising activity of both lawful and unlawful forces in Shikoku and US-V, Captain Vertiga ordered to leave the area with the Apahanta. I would like to ask you to not mention our names or our previous activities in this region to anyone. We really don't want to draw any attention, for obvious reasons. The Seductive Rover will remain deployed in the region, however only to observe. Our limited resources make any other intervention rather difficult and risky while there is not much to gain for us. The safety of my crew has the highest priority. I believe that to be understandable.

Good luck, Professor.

Sherry Aguilar

RE: To: Nerva Regis | From: Sherry Aguilar - Nerva Regis - 02-21-2018

Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started
Encryption level: Unbreakable
Sender: Prof. Nerva Regis

Commander Sherry Aguilar,

Unfortunately, the situation escalated rather quick. Nevertheless... it was only a matter of time until other groups found the jumphole. The fact that the Defilers ventured outside and destroyed a transport in Skikoku, only hastened that process.

The situation is indeed complicated, I'm afraid that it is now way of over our pay grade.

Safe skies,
Prof. Nerva Regis

p.s. I will not mention anything about you and your team, but I do expect you do the same when it comes to talking about my presence there.