Discovery Gaming Community
The Collective - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Collective - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=158346)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Collective - Recruitment - The Collective - 02-22-2018

The Collective Recruitment(ooRP)

Fill in the form below to join the Collective. Please make sure you've read the lore and understand what you're getting into before applying. You will be judge on past acts within your time on the server, but that doesn't mean you will be instantly denied just because of who you are. It is something you should note. Feel free to add comments within your application, if you deem it necessary.

Code:
[pi amount=10][font=Abel, Microsoft Sans Serif, Tahoma][size=large][align=center]The Collective Recruitment Form (ooRP)[/size][/align]

[table][tr][td][color=#BBBBBB][font=Abel, Microsoft Sans Serif, Tahoma][align=justify][align=center]Why do you want to join The Collective?[/align]

[indent]replace this with answer[/indent]

[align=center]What is your level of RP ability? Can you link us to any of your works?[/align]

[align=center]Are you joining to be a Sentinel (RP heavy), or just part of the Swarm (PvP only)?[/align]

[align=center]Do you understand that you will be judged against your forum conduct, any previous transgressions, and overall reputation within the community? We are not looking for a circlejerk, but we are looking for people that will not bring a negative reputation to the faction.[/align]

[align=center]What is your Discord ID and have you joined the [url=https://discord.gg/5hy5dZk]Discord server?[/url][/align]

[indent]replace this with answer[/indent][/align][/font][/color][/td][/tr][/table]
[/font][/pi]

RE: The Collective - Recruitment - Dave Synk - 05-03-2018

The Collective Recruitment Form (ooRP)

Why do you want to join The Collective?

For activity, love exploring new RP directions.

What is your level of RP ability? Can you link us to any of your works?

You know my RP. But just for reference: Click

Are you joining to be a Sentinal (RP heavy), or just part of the Swarm (PvP only)?

Sentinel mainly but I could be part of the Swarms if needed.

Do you understand that you will be judged against your forum conduct, any previous transgressions, and overall reputation within the community? We are not looking for a circlejerk, but we are looking for people that will not bring a negative reputation to the faction.

You know who and how I am.

What is your Discord ID and have you joined the Discord server?

Yes I have joined and this is my Discord : Silv-Dave.Synk#4534

RE: The Collective - Recruitment - Altejago - 05-03-2018

Because I want to do something new and out of my comfort zone (Liberty exclusive here)

Are you joining to be a Sentinal (RP heavy), or just part of the Swarm (PvP only)?

Sentinal

Do you understand that you will be judged against your forum conduct, any previous transgressions, and overall reputation within the community? We are not looking for a circlejerk, but we are looking for people that will not bring a negative reputation to the faction.

Well, I am Altejago..... Just search the sanctions.

Altejago#7525 Yes I just did

RE: The Collective - Recruitment - Laz - 05-04-2018

Recruitment

@Dave Synk - You've been accepted by the HC and given the relevant roles within the Discord.

@Altejago - Same goes for you, accepted and given roles.

RE: The Collective - Recruitment - Stefan - 06-14-2018

I'm trying to step outside my comfort zone regarding past Discovery experiences, while still having a creepy vibe to it.

I never know how to rate this, but it's what I play for. Lot of material here and here.

Sentinel. Would not mind jumping into the Swarm now and then.

Naturally.

Stefan#2699. Jumping in on the server as I write this.

RE: The Collective - Recruitment - Laz - 06-15-2018

Recruitment

@Stefan - Good reputation, good English and RP ability, welcome aboard.

RE: The Collective - Recruitment - HassLHoFF™ - 10-20-2018

Seeing you as the dominating AI faction I want to continue RPing AI within an active faction. The development of the Collective has become pretty good since some months and I believe it could be a good fun being an active part.

I guess you guys know most of my stuff which is certainly pretty individual from bad to good. However I will adjust to the Collective standards.

Sentinel mostly, but also like to play in the Swarm. (btw, there's another typo above [Sentinal]) Smile.

Of course, my reputation isn't that awesome. I am not a lovely guy for a some people. However I am certainly not that bad as it appears. I suggest to have a personal talk in a vc. Furthermore I think the overall reputation would pretty much outweight my personal reputation. Anyway, at this point I swear that I won't be a jerk and push negativity onto the faction.

You got it.

RE: The Collective - Recruitment - Laz - 10-23-2018

Recruitment

@HassLHoFF™ - HC voting was not unanimous. It was put to faction vote.
Results:
- 2 For
- 4 Against
- 2 Abstain

Sorry to say, but you have not been accepted this time. You can feel free to reapply.

RE: The Collective - Recruitment - Major. - 11-09-2018

Just want to pew in the Omicrons, and I miss my PRIME| AI killstreaks

I honestly just want to pew, of course I will do my required rp.

Are you joining to be a Sentinel (RP heavy), or just part of the Swarm (PvP only)?

Swarm, so PvP boi

Aye

Lambda#4249

RE: The Collective - Recruitment - Laz - 11-09-2018

Recruitment

@"Lambda" - You are permitted to pew pew once you rejoin the server - you lucky person gets to steal my emotes :<