Discovery Gaming Community
To: Blood Dragon Shogunate || From The Order - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Blood Dragon Shogunate || From The Order (/showthread.php?tid=158468)

To: Blood Dragon Shogunate || From The Order - Omicron - 02-25-2018

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ O.C.V. Osiris
⧫ Location Unknown
⧫ 25/02/825
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: The Blood Dragon Shogunate

Artifact recovery

I am Colonel-Inquisitor Valkyrie, The Order Overwatch. I am contacting you over a recent finding one of our operations encountered in the Edge Worlds that might spark an interest among you. I’ll leave it in your capable hands.

One of our latest warships, OCV Canaan was assigned expeditionary role to Omega systems. Its mission parameters involve monitoring and continual gathering of intelligence on the sector, upon which we will establish new mission parameters or perhaps escalate our interference. Specifics of the region include itinerant population of Junkers who engage in illicit affair of smuggling artifacts across Rheinland and sometimes Bretonian border. With some luck, we received a tip off concerning one of the independent traffickers linked to this cabal and risk estimations were favourable in taking action. This Junker was isolated and intercepted in Omega deep space. His cargo seized and its captain silenced, awaiting eventual judgement back in Protectorate concerning his involvement of trafficking dangerous active artifacts… Unlike the general junk you find among scraps from Gamma. Here is where it gets interesting for you.

This scrap collector was quite of a hoarder. His vessel sported impressive collection of various antiques from Sirian history of space exploration, mostly various trinkets you expect to find combing across scrap fields of the House Capital Systems. Most of it is worth less than materials it was crafted from originally but not all of it. We found… a bow.

Impractical not only due to its archaic nature but also absurd design, its structure has embedded contemporary style engravings and decorations. The bow in most likelihood was used in ceremonial or perhaps ritual role given high quality construction and nano-technology detected within, eliminating it as simple novelty item. This artifact cannot be used unless its internal mechanism detects its encoded user grasping the bow. Crossing over what we have found with archives and neural net, one of the Blood Dragons that made his living on The Order homeworld identified it as a relic of importance to the Shogunate’s case. Therefore the case is being passed over to you, with all the details we establish within the attachments.

With Canaan’s current mission parameters requiring it to stand its ground in deeper Omegas, it is unfeasible to transfer the bow anytime soon to either Dragon or Order installation back in the Omicrons. There will be no transfers or tending ships being dispatched to rendezvous with Canaan for at least a week, so it was deemed best course of action is to lock up the bow in the cold storage, awaiting further instructions.

Inquisitor Valkyrie
Black Fleet, 6th Battlegroup "Scars of Toledo"

RE: To: Blood Dragon Shogunate || From The Order - Banned player t202085 - 02-26-2018

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]
The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: RXfGes4.png]

Encryption: High

Recipient: Inquisitor Valkyrie

Sender: Heung Hideyoshi

Subject: Ceremonial bow

[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]

Konnichiwa, Inquisitor Valkyrie

This is interesting news indeed, I can only find very vague references that may or may not actually apply to this item the operatives have recovered. From my understanding of your report, this "artifacts" isn't likely to turn the tide in any of our current conflicts however I am pondering its symbolic value. Although I can not personally make time for this, I will arrange for a dragon to collect the item and bring it back to Dragon Space.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,
Shogunate Treasurer and Representative of Shogun Hideyoshi.