Discovery Gaming Community
To: Blood Dragons ⚡ From: Blackfriar, LH~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Blood Dragons ⚡ From: Blackfriar, LH~ (/showthread.php?tid=158669)

To: Blood Dragons ⚡ From: Blackfriar, LH~ - Mr. Blackfriar - 03-02-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Blackfriar.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 119a.png][Image: 4.png]

Honorable leaders of the Blood Dragons,

I am Blackfriar of the Lane Hackers. Sadly, I did not have a pleasure to work with you personally yet, but our organisations have been cooperating multiple times in the past. From the Lane Hacker attendance at the clan Kijima's Tournament, our selfish assistance in clan Watanabe's mission to rebuild the great Yamato, to our recent dealings in the Uncharted territories, and aiding the Blood Dragons' clan Augus to strengthen their relations with the Defilers. This time, we require your assistance in a certain matter.

I would like to discuss the details in person - Tonight or tomorrow in late hours, on the location of your choosing.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Blood Dragons ⚡ From: Blackfriar, LH~ - Banned player t202085 - 03-02-2018

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]
The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: RMOuwLa.png]

Encryption: High

Recipient: Blackfriar

Sender: Heung Hideyoshi

Subject: Unknown

Hacker Blackfriar,

The Shogunate is indebted to the Lane Hackers and as such are happy to repay the favour. Your assistance with the clans and their projects are appreciated. What time tomorrow and where would you like to meet? I find myself in Omicron Delta at this moment I understand that it's not exactly close to either of our homes but there would ideal for me. If not I can make the trip back to Chugoku.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,
Shogunate Treasurer and Representative of Shogun Hideyoshi.

RE: To: Blood Dragons ⚡ From: Blackfriar, LH~ - Mr. Blackfriar - 03-02-2018

...uploading.data...

Mister Heung Hideyoshi,

I thank you for swift reply. We are both busy men so I understand your inability to arrange a meeting on this very day. While Omicron Delta seems very distant, the excuse for visiting Edge Worlds sounds quite appealing. The location is settled, then - Freeport 11.

Regarding the exact time of our meeting, 20:00 Sirius time would suit me perfectly. Please - do not be late.

RE: To: Blood Dragons ⚡ From: Blackfriar, LH~ - Mr. Blackfriar - 03-03-2018

...uploading.data...

Mister Heung Hideyoshi,

First of all, I will thank you once again for your time. The base is indeed a thorn in our eye and should be dealt with swiftly, especially now when we located a flaw in the defenses - one that could be lethal. The owner had nerves to construct it under 10 clicks distance from our base, did not ask our permission for it, nor informed us of his presence. Mistakes he will pay dearly for. After the meeting, I have made a final survey of the installation and it's state, you shall receive details further within this message.

[Image: ojXmLmV.png]

EJ Enterprises, a Level Two installation, located within the Komatsu field of Galileo system, grid square C-3. Its defenses are minimal, so they will not be able to counter the combined strength of Blood Dragons' fleet and Hackers' smaller craft support. Prepare your fleet, as we rely on support of your capital ships to succeed. Move it towards Galileo system - We shall await you.

RE: To: Blood Dragons ⚡ From: Blackfriar, LH~ - Mr. Blackfriar - 03-05-2018

...uploading.data...

Mister Heung Hideyoshi,

The operation was a complete success - The base has been eliminated and it's wreckage and charred remains shall serve as a reminder, as well as a warning, of who holds the true power in the Galileo system. The reason of our success is simple - The Shogun's fleet. Without your assistance, the siege would be long and exhaustive, and the results would be questionable. In the name of the Lane Hackers, I thank you for it. Please, extend my deepest gratitude to commanding officers of the Fleet as well to all Blood Dragon who participated - both directly and indirectly. We will not forget who stood by our side when we needed it.

[Image: xHXwbdl.png]

RE: To: Blood Dragons ⚡ From: Blackfriar, LH~ - Banned player t202085 - 03-13-2018

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]
The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: RMOuwLa.png]

Encryption: High

Recipient: Blackfriar

Sender: Heung Hideyoshi

Subject: Unknown

Hacker Blackfriar,

The Lane Hackers assistance with Project Yamato and the intel you provided on the movement of Kusari naval forces have been useful, I hope that we can continue to support the air of equivalent exchange we have fostered. Our capital fleet was already on route to the Uncharted system so this wasn't too far off course of them, however, the logistics behind moving a fleet of that size isn't an easy task. I appreciate that you understand and respect the gravity of the support we provided and I personally believe this to be a solid foundation stone in what will become a long-lasting a fruitful alliance.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,
Shogunate Treasurer and Representative of Shogun Hideyoshi.

RE: To: Blood Dragons ⚡ From: Blackfriar, LH~ - Mr. Blackfriar - 03-17-2018

...uploading.data...

The support will indeed be nourished from our side, as well. I do hope our good relations will exceed the current level, and allow us to work on much greater and more significant projects - together.

As for the logistical effort behind the relocation of Shogun's fleet, it was remarkably well planned and executed. I do hope we did not cause any setback in your engagement with the Naval Forces in Uncharted system with our request. If we did, we can compensate it, whether by combat assistance or with supplies.

If there is any need for our assistance in your current matters; do not hesitate to ask!