Discovery Gaming Community
To: Balance Devs - Code Gun Changes - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: To: Balance Devs - Code Gun Changes (/showthread.php?tid=158836)

Pages: 1 2

To: Balance Devs - Code Gun Changes - Sombs - 03-07-2018

Hi. A few might have just witnessed me ranting over the changes of the guns I paid 3.1K Sci-Data for, as both the Kinetics and the Sledges have been changed significantly - to entirely new weapons. I'd like to know why those have been changed instead of making new guns with the specific values?

This is not flood. I really want to understand the changes made with those guns.

RE: To: Balance Devs - Code Gun Changes - supatroll - 03-07-2018

how the hell do u have 3.1k sci data...

RE: To: Balance Devs - Code Gun Changes - Sombs - 03-07-2018

(03-07-2018, 05:37 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: This is not flood.

RE: To: Balance Devs - Code Gun Changes - Titan* - 03-07-2018

(03-07-2018, 05:37 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: Hi. A few might have just witnessed me ranting over the changes of the guns I paid 3.1K Sci-Data for, as both the Kinetics and the Sledges have been changed significantly - to entirely new weapons. I'd like to know why those have been changed instead of making new guns with the specific values?

This is not flood. I really want to understand the changes made with those guns.

because of balance issues, now they are balanced not gonna get huge changes except for battlesihp ion blaster and cruiser ionblasters

RE: To: Balance Devs - Code Gun Changes - Thunderer - 03-07-2018

There should be some kind of a compensation. If they are worse now, reduce their value, and refund the rest to the buyer.

Alternatively, I will buy both from you for 1 billion total, Sombra. Sorry, that's all I have Sad

RE: To: Balance Devs - Code Gun Changes - West - 03-07-2018

Can you shed a light on how those 2 going to be changed? I'm not exactly sure how they work right now, they are mega anti-shield, and what happens when they hit the ship without the shield? do they dry the core?

RE: To: Balance Devs - Code Gun Changes - Skorak - 03-07-2018

Since this is science data and I was guaranteed there wouldn't be anymore massive changes...

If you had those guns requested - not event dropped, I'll refund them.

RE: To: Balance Devs - Code Gun Changes - Thunderer - 03-07-2018

Those are other guns, not kinetics. Forgot their name, but yes, they are meant to drain the core. They do 1% of their energy damage to the shield, but 100% to the core, if the shield is down.

RE: To: Balance Devs - Code Gun Changes - Titan* - 03-07-2018

(03-07-2018, 07:01 PM)West Wrote: Can you shed a light on how those 2 going to be changed? I'm not exactly sure how they work right now, they are mega anti-shield, and what happens when they hit the ship without the shield? do they dry the core?

not anti-shield
they drain powercore from ships if they hit hulls, ive changed its gun class to secondary to see how it goes if it doesnt work I'll change them to anti-shield weapon

RE: To: Balance Devs - Code Gun Changes - Nerva Regis - 03-07-2018

Wait, will the Heavy Ion Blasters also be changed?