Discovery Gaming Community
To : The Core High Command|| From : The Apostatas - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: To : The Core High Command|| From : The Apostatas (/showthread.php?tid=158910)

To : The Core High Command|| From : The Apostatas - Commander Crucible - 03-10-2018

[Image: AxFCZT0.png]

Buenos días,
I hope this communique finds the The Guildmaster and Guildkeepers in the best of heath and more importantly, in the best of current times in the deeper Omicrons.
To begin, my name is Lanzo Walker, formally the second in command of The Apostatas( ApS| ). I have been given the honor of initiating first contact protocols with the you and your personal.

It must truly be quite the surprise to receive a communique from a Corsair of all people in the Omicrons. Our history has indeed been a brutal one but I urge you to hear my words.

My stellar Neighbor, The Apostatas are a faction of Corsairs that exist solely for the betterment of my people and her grand nation. Her people, my people are without the basic necessities of life due to the grandeur nature of The Brotherhood and their offshoot enforcers, the Custodii. Our nation under the ruthless spearhead of The Brotherhood is but a means to the slow and tragic demise of our innocent men ,women and children. A terrible name, the Corsairs have earned as "The largest organised piracy group" across Sirius is nothing to stand proud about. My own childhood saw friends and loved ones die from malnutrition, our brave pilots suffer from radiation poisoning in their own ships turning them into tombs and the lack of basic electricity in orbital stations.

The Apostatas wished to change all this with the simple introduction of logical thinking. To establish relations to crush our food crisis, to explore metallurgy at a purer form in order to develop safer and more efficient ships for our pilots, better efficient energy production and other ambitious long term goals.

But with every agenda, there is always those who oppose a positive change. Due to one of our more unorthodox methods of trying to end this inglorious method of revenue generation that is piracy, the freelance organization "Forlorn Hope" leaked classified operation intel to the Brotherhood.
This intelligence leak to make matters short, has had the Apostatas and her personal exiled and it's leader Alexander Cordoba standing trial for treason against the Empire. We have however, evacuated a significant amount of our populace to a safe place.

The reason I am telling you this is because we are no longer affiliated to those savages. We, now finally free of their grasp can begin establishing links with the Major houses for commerce and development. As such, this brings me to you, the Core.

Ever since our departure from the Empire, our relations with the Kusari Government and her enforcers, The KNF have only but bloomed positively.
We now export Cryo Organisms to Kusari in return for other benefits. To say the least, we are at a ceasefire indefinitely with Kusari.
Our organisation also frowns heavily upon piracy and have hence cut all ties to all piracy related groups such as The Pirate Manifesto ( TPM ).

This brings me to the agenda at hand,
I humbly request for an alliance between our great organisations, a haven to service our damaged ships in peace and an exchange of weaponry and technology to mutually benefit each other.
A rather immense request I hear you say, but our actions off-late deem atleast a chance to prove ourselves to you and your people.

In return,
Our pilots, our ships and our metal will be pledged to assist you in the complete destruction of the Current Corsair Leadership
( The Council of Elders ), the Order and the extra-galactic parasite called the Nomads.
We also have something your Seeker of Knowledge and Seeker of Power might find very interesting.

Should you choose to accept our plea, we are more than willing to accept any request of yours provided it corresponds to our mutual diplomatic stances with our other stellar neighbors out here in the edge worlds and Omicrons.

With that being said, I now await your response. I thank you for taking the time to read this and most eagerly hope to hear from you with good news.

Yours respectfully
Lanzo Walker
General de Ejército

[Image: 50px-Spain-Army-OF-9.svg.png]

[Image: leLEkBz.png]

RE: To : The Core High Command|| From : The Apostatas - Commander Crucible - 03-13-2018

<BOOSTING SIGNAL>

RE: To : The Core High Command|| From : The Apostatas - Lythrilux - 03-13-2018

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Nathan Archos
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Apostatas
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Lanzo Walker,

Your request is quite intriguing. It's not every day that the Corsairs come rushing to us for aid.

Cryo Organisms are a fair offer, although they're not exactly something The Core is either in need of or short supply. Your offer of technology is most interesting though. It would be almost poetic to use Corsair technology against the Empire. And perhaps could you elaborate as to what you have that may interest our Seekers?

Once you start to offer us something more concrete, then we can discuss possibly lifting docking restrictions against your group.

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

RE: To : The Core High Command|| From : The Apostatas - Commander Crucible - 03-16-2018

[Image: AxFCZT0.png]

Supreme Guildkeeper Archos,
A true pleasure to hear from you. Pardon my rather delayed communique but our current home station is getting some new technology as we speak. As such our communication arrays were temporarily disabled.

I do require a bit more time before releasing this sensitive data to you.
Thank you for your precious time and I hope you will tolerate this inconvenience.

Regards
Lanzo Walker
General de Ejército

[Image: 50px-Spain-Army-OF-9.svg.png]