Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Junkers, Congress, Reys. Subject, Military Salvage Rights. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Junkers, Congress, Reys. Subject, Military Salvage Rights. (/showthread.php?tid=158971)

To: The Junkers, Congress, Reys. Subject, Military Salvage Rights. - Enkidu - 03-12-2018

Incoming Transmission

[Image: MuIiDPi.jpg?1]

To: The Junkers, Congress, etc.
From: Sascha Lattke, der Alster Union, leader of the Pacifica Cell and de-jure commander of all Unioner Smuggling operations in the Bering and Puerto Rican regions.
Subject:Bering resource rights.

Comrades.

As has long been the case, the Unioners have regarded the zones of military salvage to be executive property of the Reichsarbeitergesellschaft Syndicliga Beringa Zelle. We respect your right to extract Premium scrap from the northwest zone, however, the recovery of tactically useful materials is deemed indespensible to the war effort to keep the Bering system independent. Resource theft will be responded to with lethal force.

Military salvage is ours. Use of our resources will require royalty consent.

The Union will permit the Junkers case-by-case extraction rights in return for an executive, month-by-month tax, in the spirit of alliance. We will happily fill junker vessels from Unioner salvage collectors. However, the military materials within the zone are considered grade-A ship construction resources and are therefore Pacifica property. Unlike civilian salvage deposits, the zone is rife with unexploded anthydrogen bottles, fast-fire MOX reactants, neutronic compounds, tungsten and iridium alloy composite shrapnel, live anti-ship mines, to name only the most obvious navigational hazards. Careful vetting will be applied with regards to field access.

An extraction rights request channel will be linked in this thread soon enough.

The Union thanks you for your co-operation.

In solidarity, in peace, I remain yours.
Sascha Lattke
Cell-Lord, Chort's Forge, Westphalia.

Transmission Ended

RE: To: The Junkers, Congress, Reys. Subject, Military Salvage Rights. - Enkidu - 03-13-2018

::

RE: To: The Junkers, Congress, Reys. Subject, Military Salvage Rights. - Princess_Stardust - 07-06-2018

~~~ Incoming Transmission~~~
~~~Security: High~~~
~~Topic: Access Rights~~~

Hello there, as a fellow junker from the nearby station of Freeport 2. I'm rather annoyed by this claim. In the matter of fairness would it not be considered fair that all scrap metal and premium scrap is only allowed to be used by us Junkers? Since after all this is what we are known for.

Though I will ask for your permission to continue being allowed to use this mining spot, however it works both ways since on my trade route i normally take water or oxygen back to Pacifica Base on a regular basis. If this route was no longer a viable option then I would have to instead transport premium scrap to New Tokyo which would result in me not being able to resupply your base with essential supply's.

I'm sure we can come to a understanding before you have to start importing costly oxygen from another suppler.

Luna

~~~Transmission End~~~