Discovery Gaming Community
Attention: RFP Revamp - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Attention: RFP Revamp (/showthread.php?tid=15909)

Pages: 1 2 3

Attention: RFP Revamp - Monk - 01-30-2009

As you may or may not know RFP never really got off the ground under my direction. I was just too busy to do anything more than casually play. I am still in that situation and will keep it that way. I am happy to announce that Arkantos will be taking the faction over. Hopefully, he has more time to dedicate to it than me b/c I really want to see RFP become something.

Sassafras, if you are reading this, I am sorry that you are not getting the faction as I had planned a while ago, but you just kinda disappeared and I really needed to pass this on to someone else.

If anything, this has taught me that I never want to run a faction. I just don't have the time nor the dedication to the game. I trust the new leadership will be much more effective than I was. Good luck!

EDIT: I almost forgot to mention. Anyone that was in the faction will need to apply again when the new recruitment page goes up. Everyone in the faction was inactive so I feel this is a fair move.

Attention: RFP Revamp - swift - 01-30-2009

What's RFP?:P

No seriously, what?

Rheinland Federal Police

Attention: RFP Revamp - swift - 01-30-2009

Oh oh. Very nice, good luck with it, make us proud.
I always wished for more activity in Rheinland besides the RM.

Attention: RFP Revamp - Reverend Del - 01-30-2009

You will need to reapply for official status before you do put up a recruitment page. As it was removed a good few weeks ago owing to the distinct lack of activity.

Attention: RFP Revamp - Eternal - 01-30-2009

This has the blessing of the Volksfront.

I've seen 2 RFP ships today , thats 2 more then I have seen in mounts.I hope all goes well for the RFP.

Also Monk , will you still be in the faction ?

Attention: RFP Revamp - torchwood - 01-30-2009

' Wrote:You will need to reapply for official status before you do put up a recruitment page. As it was removed a good few weeks ago owing to the distinct lack of activity.
right, i'll post on the faction status soon, will we have to pay the 500 million or not?

' Wrote:This has the blessing of the Volksfront.

I've seen 2 RFP ships today , thats 2 more then I have seen in mounts.I hope all goes well for the RFP.

Also Monk , will you still be in the faction ?

LoLwut? Who?

And yes, I intend to stay in the faction.

' Wrote:You will need to reapply for official status before you do put up a recruitment page. As it was removed a good few weeks ago owing to the distinct lack of activity.

Yeah I tried to get new leadership sooner before that happened. I can supply about 100 mill if needed to reapply for official status.

EDIT: sorry for double post...i swear there are Super Mutant Behemoths stomping around in my head.

Attention: RFP Revamp - Eternal - 01-30-2009

Some RFP command ship (or close to that) and a member , if I'm not mistaken of cource.

Anyway , it's good to hear you are going to stay.