Discovery Gaming Community
To: "Deadeye" || From: Exitus - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: "Deadeye" || From: Exitus (/showthread.php?tid=159194)

To: "Deadeye" || From: Exitus - The League - 03-18-2018

[Image: giphy.gif]
???
You thought you could get away with your petty insults and gross stupidity? Think again.

However, my associates and I have seen fit to show you mercy, for now. In lieu of doing our usual, we've decided to simply assess a fine unto you to be paid within 72 hours. Here's how we've broken it down for you.

For your betrayal of those you depend on for an attempt at a quick buck, a fine of
10.000.000 has been assessed.
For your insults of a League pilot in the field, a fine of
2.500.000 has been assessed.
And finally, for your hilariously half-assed attempt at piracy, a
7.500.000-credit fine has been assessed.

Your grand total is
20.000.000 payable to THP|Bank#2. Failure to pay up within 72 hours will mark your ship and person as "killable at our discretion", and considering how outright stupid you've been, I have good reason to believe that you will literally march up to us begging for death. Don't worry if it's me, though. I won't make you suffer. Much.

C O L O S S U S

RE: To: "Deadeye" || From: Exitus - "Deadeye" - 03-18-2018

[Image: xs81TRW.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: oqqWrcs.png]

Sender: Supreme Guildkeeper Nathan Archos
Recipient: The Fool
Topic: Money
Encryption: High

Whatever.

I don't know if you think you're funny in sending me this transmission or if you are just stupid. I suspect the latter is correct, Well then, let's get down to your level. 'Hey you! Yes you! Give me money! I want money! I not pay! You pay me!"

That should be understandable for you. But I'm in a good mood today, so I repeat it so the ones with more intellect around you might understand it: I am not going to pay, you are the ones paying me, got it? Additionally, if you pay withing 24 hours, I will just ignore your ugly ships and your stupid goals you might have. Paying within 72 hours gives you a 'grace periode' of 2 weeks. Was I clear enough, fool?

The clock's ticking. And if you are stupid enough to forget my callsign, it's Deadeye|LSAR.

N/A

"Protecting Liberty. Ever vigilant."

TRANSMISSION ENDS

RE: To: "Deadeye" || From: Exitus - The League - 03-18-2018

[Image: giphy.gif]
???
Thank you for generously offering your services as the punching bag of The Exitus, you cheap imitator of a famous person. We were almost afraid you would be actually likeable.

Rest assured, your efforts to entertain us won't go to waste. We did not expect you to pay the fine; indeed we hoped you would not. But now we have a pretext to kill you at our discretion.

And when you are dragged out of your eject pod into our custody, there will be nobody to save you.

C O L O S S U S

RE: To: "Deadeye" || From: Exitus - Wetwork - 03-18-2018

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: Ip1Hhpb.jpg?1]

Sender: Katt Horizon
Recipient: Target
Topic: Incessant whining
Encryption: High

Good Evening.

You talk too much. We'll be waiting.