Discovery Gaming Community
To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners⚡From: Nicole Hunter, The Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners⚡From: Nicole Hunter, The Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=159209)

To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners⚡From: Nicole Hunter, The Lane Hackers - Nicole Hunter - 03-18-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Kallisti True Zoners,

It has been a while since my last visit in Baffin, but I do hope that your contemplation of Malaclypse's teachings brings you as much fun as it used to in the past. Despite my inherent inability to abandon the contradiction principle and let myself be drowned in the chaos of randomness, rest assured that I do hold a great sympathy towards your persistence in maintaining freedom and independence. Hoping you also wish to promote those values among other Zoner communities, I wish to ask you for a small favor.

My scouts have informed me that you have been sighted making contact with a small group of Zoners calling themselves Pioneers. As you surely know, the uncharted system in which they have built their Freeport is currently a scene of regular skirmishes between Blood Dragons, Lane Hackers, Defilers and the Kusari Naval Forces. As you probably have been told as well, Pioneers consider us, Blood Dragons and Defilers as their enemies.

It does not have to be this way though. Pioneers are surely aware that allying with the KNF will inevitably lead to incorporation of their system into the body of House Kusari. If they wish to remain True Zoners, the best way to achieve it is to broker peace and thus help us stopping the Kusarian expansion.

I would like to ask you to use your good relations with Pioneers to set up a meeting with their leader. Please advise on this possibility.

Best regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners⚡From: Nicole Hunter, The Lane Hackers - realekki - 03-21-2018

ID: Hagbard Celine

subject: Pioneers

Encryption: sceptical Level: curious

Kallisti Professor Hunter,

well, i have send an urgent message to those pioneers and only eris knows if they will answer. in the case that they are interested in a meeting with you, i offered our blessed system of Baffin as a place where such can happen.

good luck and

23's Hagbard Celine

RE: To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners⚡From: Nicole Hunter, The Lane Hackers - Nicole Hunter - 03-27-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Kallisti,

Thank you for relying our message. Even if we receive no answer please remember that we hold great sympathy to your movement and we are keen to exchange small favors like these with you, as it was always the case in the past.

Best regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...