Discovery Gaming Community
To OPG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To OPG (/showthread.php?tid=15943)

Pages: 1 2 3

To OPG - casero - 01-31-2009

***Incoming Transmission***
***Comm ID: HAF-Tito.Vendetta***
***To: Omega Pirates Guild***

A couple of days ago, we found two ships with police IFF flying in Gamma, and docking in Crete. As we must do, we warned them to leave gamma until they had fixed their IFFs, even more, we suggested them to do it in a quiet system, which would be easier and faster. They refused our proposal, and refused to leave too, nothing new at the moment, and we warned they will be destroyed. After that the vessel called Vest, corsair ship, IFF corsair and ID corsair, started an attack on one of our friends, he claimed be defending those police dogs. The vessel Vest was destroyed by our hand, there's nothing in the whole sirius that allow a corsair shoot on another corsair.

Yesterday, [OPG-SM]Karolis contacted me, and ask me about our brother Sir Dark, he said Sir Dark must pay HIM 1 million of credits for Vest's destruction. My answer was, "I'm gonna inform him, but don't expect any money".

Last night, Sir Dark contacted me, he told me, that [OPG-SM]Karolis and Augis|Grobuonis attacked him outside of Crete, and I didn't believe it, until he sent me a photo from one of our ships.

I know OPGs don't attack on any corsair, may be your new member doesn't know how to treat his brothers. Sincerely, I don't care if he didn't know that Vest was helping police, I don't tolerate this kind of behavior from one of my brothers (and I'm speaking for me right now), if it was up to me, I would be hunting Karolis right now, but we don't work like that, and we discuss these matters in private.

If another offense happens, we won't be so diplomatics.

***Transmission ends***

OORP: Picture

To OPG - ... kur nubÄ—go? - 02-01-2009

**** Message downloaded ****
...... opening file .......
Subject: VeST destruction.

Do you have proof, that VeST engaged you first? Besides, you saw his ID, that means he is alomost full allied with corsairs, and just have a police IFF bug, which is very teasing thing to get rid of. Im sure that he only needed a few thing on Crete until that guy blewed his titan with a Prefect cruisser.

Until compensation for his new ship will not be payed, I'll tract this as a parsonal issue with Sir Dark. And God know, that im not the one who goes on diplomacy. Anyway, Im not weak minded idiot who has tendency to violance... So I'll wait.

To OPG - casero - 02-01-2009

***To: Omega Pirates Guild***

[Image: Gentle.jpg]
This is your leader talking, and one of the Elders. The problem with VeST has been discussed with Gentle in person, and that's what he said about it. One problem less, but the agressions keeps going.

Now, we have a new problem with [OPG-S]Master.Chief, he is threating HAF pilots, he said HAF attacked Phantoms, but he doesn't know it was in selfdefense. Now I have a problem here, while I'm trying to fix problems with OPG, and I have been talking with the Pirate King inself, HAF members are getting threats from the others corsairs.
Phantoms are neutral to corsairs (//and to OPG as well as I have read here http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...5332&st=20), there is no friendly business with them, if they attack us we're going to defend ourselves. Even more, they are outcast's friends, so I have to ask, why is this scourge threating our safity for defending ourselves from the attack of an outcast's friend?

http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen156re5.png
http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen158co3.png
http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen160qv7.png
http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen161dp9.png
http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen162di4.png

I'm trying so hard to set these problems, but every step forward is followed by two steps back.
HAF pilots have orders to don't open fire on any Corsair vessel, those orders are going to stay like that while we don't get more friendly fire.

***Transmission ends***

***To: Vilkas***

Vilkas, we warned those pilots to go to Omega 41, until they get their IFF fixed, Omega 41 is easier, and we don't like police ships flying in Gamma. They refused to leave, and we opened fire on them, after that VeST opened fire on us and we destroyed his ship for that. We don't fire on Corsairs, only self defense.
And as we have discussed this matter with an Elder, I suggest you to hold your fire.

***Transmission ends***

To OPG - Vince - 02-01-2009

.::.Incoming Transmission.::.

Althought this transmission log is aimed at the OPG, I hope the pirate king doesnt mind me dropping in.

Senor Tito Vendetta,

Firstly, who the Hell are HAF? Where do you come from. And who in sirius all of a sudden made you the protecters of Crete. You come into gamma, put a HAF Tag on any idiot wanting to fly a titan and be a corsair, but 99% of them dont even know what that is.

Today was the last straw. 2 Of your fighters were dueling in 91. I dont know if you know..And you probally dont, but 91 is the home system of the Brotherhood. Do you know who they are..Probally not. Now..As a brotherhood centurion (Do you know what that is) I ordered your fighter 3 TIMES to get out of the system. They didnt even respond. So I blew both there ships up. Then you enter the system. With a Coalition VIPER. Yes a damn COALITION VIPER IN CORSAIR SPACE. And he assists you in crippling my ship. YOU SIR, are and IDIOT and a TRAITOR for letting Coalition ships aid you in corsair systems.

I have one thing more to say to you. Take your HAF forces, and clear stay out of 91. I cannot talk for gamma alone, but I sure as hell would like you gone from it as well. If you had any honor or pride, you would have asked the elder council before you formed your little gang of hooligans.

Now, next time I see a HAF ship in 91, Guess what..BOOM.

.::.Transmission Ends.::.

To OPG - pruskis92 - 02-01-2009

root_indent.=kpcor920502
>y login
>***********
access granted
>run init_massage

***Incoming transmission***
--------------------------------------
> You destroyed VeST`s ship, and have not yet repayed the money for that, consider this before you come whining to the higher ups.'

--------------------------------------
***Transmission end***

To OPG - casero - 02-02-2009

***To: Omega Pirates Guild and Valentine***

Me!? a member of the coalition??? *laughs* you have to be kidding me... I was at 10k from Alexandria when your ship got destroyed, even after you destroyed 2 of our ships, I was trying to talk with you, as I said several times now, we don't attack corsairs.
We have been using Alexandria and since no one from Brotherhood was upset about that, why should we be concerned then?

***Transmission ends***

***To: Karolis***

That matter has been solved with your faction leader.

***Transmission ends***

To OPG - BeanzOnToast - 02-02-2009

---Incomming Transmission---
---To: All the HAF "Corsairs" and Corsair wannabies---

Senor Vendetta ...

You're saying a lot about how your "gang" (Yes i mean HAF) only wants to defend Crete, do what's best for the Corsairs and so on ...

Assuming that all or at least most of what you're saying is true i've got a few questions.

1st - Who the hell gave you authority to shoot at new recruits ? Most of us are aware that pretty much every single new recruit comes to Gamma with stolen police IFF transponder, so the "so called lawfulls" won't bother them on their journey. And is it really "easier" to do it on your own in Omegas? With the Hessians and Commies on your back ? or is it safer to do it in Gamma with the help of our fine m26's (how many people in HAF knows what m26 is ?) as a support?

2nd - Attacking Phantoms, who are neutral towards Corsairs ... Would you care to explain this foolish act senor Vendetta ? Why would Corsairs have any business attacking the Phantoms ? Not to mention that the decision of this attack was idiotic waste of resources ... To attack a Battleship, a gunboat and 2 fighters with 2 Praetorians and 2 Titans ? Trust me senor, last thing i want in Sigmas are Phantoms on my six shooting at me. There is already enough enemies there, to start with Outscums, through the Dragons just to finish on independant greedy pirates.

3rd - If we're saying that someone is a guest of OPG and -IS- authorised to be in Gamma ... well that obviously means that i will not tolerate shooting at him. The Brotherhood didn't have a problem here ... Neither did the Benitez... And guess what happened ? Yes you're right - HAF decided that it's fine and dandy to shoot at him. Sir.Dark was warned about this. At least 5 goddamn times ... Yet he decided to launch his cruiser to attack our guest. For which incident his Titan was destroyed by myself. Twice.

4th - If HAF thinks they can call the Brotherhood and the OPG traitors - Be my guest. Don't be surprised if you'll have to eject quicker then it takes to say "Ejecting".

Now let me tell you something ... As long as HAF members won't listen to what we have to say - they will listen to what our guns have say instead.

Remember this - Your lot is not the law in Gamma, and it will never be. Play along with OPG and OPG will aid you. Go agains the OPG every single time you've got the chance to, and you will keep ejecting.

---Transmission Terminated---

To OPG - casero - 02-02-2009

***To: Scourge Mate Quozz***

I don't bother to talk with scourges, I'm tired of you and all whom are like you Quozz.
"Hay que intentar ser el mejor, pero nunca creerse el mejor."
"Try to be the best, but never believed the best."

****Transmission ends***

To OPG - Gentle - 02-04-2009

HAF.

OPG forces will hunt you to the ends of sirius. Disband or die. Ive had enough. Seen enough. Heard enough.

Gentle out.

To OPG - casero - 02-04-2009

Do we scare you so much?

Quote:1st - Who the hell gave you authority to shoot at new recruits ? Most of us are aware that pretty much every single new recruit comes to Gamma with stolen police IFF transponder, so the "so called lawfulls" won't bother them on their journey. And is it really "easier" to do it on your own in Omegas? With the Hessians and Commies on your back ? or is it safer to do it in Gamma with the help of our fine m26's (how many people in HAF knows what m26 is ?) as a support?

My first day in gamma I was wearing a police IFF, and OPG, Brotherhood, Benitez and indies, shot me down until I left the system.
Your recruits were not using even an OPG tag, even more, VeST (the only Corsair there, and he wasn't in OPG yet) attacked to us while we were throwing out to those police IFFed ships. Want to hear more? They never introduced like OPG's recruits.

Quote:2nd - Attacking Phantoms, who are neutral towards Corsairs ... Would you care to explain this foolish act senor Vendetta ? Why would Corsairs have any business attacking the Phantoms ? Not to mention that the decision of this attack was idiotic waste of resources ... To attack a Battleship, a gunboat and 2 fighters with 2 Praetorians and 2 Titans ? Trust me senor, last thing i want in Sigmas are Phantoms on my six shooting at me. There is already enough enemies there, to start with Outscums, through the Dragons just to finish on independant greedy pirates.

Big mistake from us, they terminated us in a blink of the eyes... they weren't upset until you started crying "ooohh why did you attack phantoms!?!?!"

Quote:3rd - If we're saying that someone is a guest of OPG and -IS- authorised to be in Gamma ... well that obviously means that i will not tolerate shooting at him. The Brotherhood didn't have a problem here ... Neither did the Benitez... And guess what happened ? Yes you're right - HAF decided that it's fine and dandy to shoot at him. Sir.Dark was warned about this. At least 5 goddamn times ... Yet he decided to launch his cruiser to attack our guest. For which incident his Titan was destroyed by myself. Twice.

Benitez never fought against OPG??? Hmmm... ok. Yea, he attacked your guest in a cruiser, and you destroyed a Titan, I wonder why you didn't destroy his cruiser... but nevermind, you could bring the full Council of Elders, and if they have a wrong IFF they will suffer the same fate.

Quote:4th - If HAF thinks they can call the Brotherhood and the OPG traitors - Be my guest. Don't be surprised if you'll have to eject quicker then it takes to say "Ejecting".

You're right, I did eject from my bomber... I was fighting 1 on 1 against Gentle, whom just a couple of minutes ago he said "If I say Jump, all the OPG jump", and then you came to Omega 5 right? tell me if I'm wrong... but you said "I will assist Gentle" or something like that, and he said "no", and you engaged... I guess it only works with "jump". Oh by the way, Gentle went down (a great fight, long and hard, I lost everything but my SNAC), and I fought against you and I had to eject.... quicker than it takes to hit you 8 times with the SNAC, my bad I had no other guns.

Quote:OPG forces will hunt you to the ends of sirius. Disband or die. Ive had enough. Seen enough. Heard enough.

Let me know when you have talked enough.

Good nights.

***Transmission ends***