Discovery Gaming Community
To OPG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To OPG (/showthread.php?tid=15943)

Pages: 1 2 3

To OPG - geohxx - 02-05-2009

***transmission incomming***
***from HAF-G-Megadeath***

Ok, please gentlemen, from now, im in charge of the diplomatic matters, because im the Diplomatic CEO in HAF.

Both of you, HAF-C-Tito.Vendetta and OPG-Gentle, are very good pilots and bravery fighters, but thats finish here. (its a order for you Tito)

Ill suggest you, Gentle, use your own name as a flag, and be a real gentle man when you want say something here, because no only HAF read all this theme, because we have ears and we arent wrathchilds in a schoolyard. Please show us why you are a Elder in the Corsair Nation.

From now on, I am not going to tolerate that you talk to me about offensive way or shouting, I demand to the same respect that you give on the battlefield to the adversary, not why you want to give him that respect, but for that the other one also has weapons and also it can kill you.

If you keep on shouting like a madman, or does it anyone of yours I am not going to give answer your requests, I am not going to reply to offenses neither insults.

The HAF are ready for a long war, but we will not initiate it, the proof of it is that our men only shoot to defend themselves, because we do not consider that there be a war, only continuous aggressions of your younger members (from OPG mainly), those who have formed a wing with own name and it is the one that you incite to the other corsairs to attack to us, regrettably, directed by own Elder, taking shelter at their position of numerical and veteran status advantage, looking clearly intolerant with those that they want to be different to you.

To the HAF's, all my brothers, do not answer to any provocation at this forum, since they search pretexts to keep on baiting his cannons in blood corsair.

***transmission end***

To OPG - Gentle - 02-05-2009

Haf. If your happy with a war then you will continue to be destroyed. There is no place for you in the history of the corsairs. Each of you will suffer the same fate on a daily basis. Furthermore I will be operating a bounty scheme for Mercs and a bounties will be placed on your heads to take you down even when your not in corsair space. Theres over 2 billion in our coffers and ill happily empty the lot to see you go down.

Consider well the offer made to you by the senior diplomats of the OPG. You have 24 hours to decide before i strat placing bounties on all HAF ships.

To OPG - Enrico_B - 02-05-2009

Gentle i have a question here.
You will place bounties on HAF, I sincerly hope these bounties will only be valid outsid Gamma, As you are one of those that really knows that we Corsairs do not like Merc pilots in Gamma, as a Merc cant be trustet.

Signed

Enrico-Benitez
Benitez Elder

Oh, see this another AntiCorsair attitude.

Corsairs never need, now, in the past, in the future, use the mercenarys and bounty hunters services, because we (all corsairs) are good pilots and fighters. If you OPG have treaties with the BH scums, you are clearly enemy of your own nation, because they are our enemies in all times, in peace and in war.

Its a unloyal action go to hire these people, who dont know the reason of this conflict...

I need go to clearing another thing, we arent too weak people, its only an attitude of HAF now, understand Gentle: WE DONT WANT FIGHT!! because we consider its a bad action shoot another corsair.

signed

HAF-G-Megadeath
Diplomatic CEO

To OPG - Muleo - 02-05-2009

*** Begin transmission... ***
Comm ID: Asno Muleo, Overpirate of the OPG, Elder of the Corsair Council
RE: Hispanic Armed Forces
To: Open letter to the Corsairs

Idiot. Do a bit of research before you speak.
Attached frequency: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=17466
Quote:This reward system is open to Corsairs, Gaians, Farmers Alliance, Order, Hogosha.
Any independent mercs wanting to pursue these rewards, send a message on this channel, or to one of the following Corsair Elders, to discuss employment:
Still trying to tell us how Corsairs should behave? That's why you won't be tolerated.

*** End transmission... ***

To OPG - Gentle - 02-05-2009

HAF. Your inability to read correct corsair communications doesnt surprise me. Firstly you are NOT corsairs any longer and secondly. There is no mention of using bounty hunter forces. Mercs will be employed and any friendly forces who wish to behead your traitorous corpses will be rewarded accordingly. You will have no hole deep enough to hide in.

\\try to understand what you read before you comment.

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9205/opgbhax1.jpg

???

To OPG - Muleo - 02-05-2009

//learn to scan IDs, Bellerophon has a merc ID.

*** Begin transmission... ***
Comm ID: Asno Muleo, Overpirate of the OPG, Elder of the Corsair Council
RE: Hispanic Armed Forces

Still trying to poke and whine?
No matter, I ain't gonna get tired of blowing you up anyway.

Karolis, ya still owe me 500k for blowing up that HAF before you did.

*** End transmission... ***

To OPG - globalplayer-svk - 02-06-2009

...Incomming message....
...from: Globalo, elder of The Brotherhood...
to: HAF leader.
this:

but nevermind, you could bring the full Council of Elders, and if they have a wrong IFF they will suffer the same fate.

you are serious??? you are sure that youare saying council of Elders and Wrong IFF together??? Because that is clearly showing your arrogance... and that is something that i dont like... and i think noone like when is someone arrogant about corsair Council of Elders...

To OPG - Lt.Stockson - 02-06-2009

' Wrote:Idiot. Do a bit of research before you speak.

I was banned for 30 days for the same thing :rtfm::rtfm:

edit: and i mean the id*ot.