Discovery Gaming Community
TO: MOTOKO SUSUBO | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: R&D AID - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: MOTOKO SUSUBO | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: R&D AID (/showthread.php?tid=159568)

TO: MOTOKO SUSUBO | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: R&D AID - Nodoka Hanamura - 03-28-2018

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1518463400]
Origin: Inverness System , Borderworlds Space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: SUSUBO, MOTOKO RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION| ENCRYPTED!
Priority: HIGH
Format: Text
Subject: R&D Aid

Motoko-san,

Konnichiwa. It's been a while hasn't it?

Formalities aside, I need yours and ABH's help with a project. My ship, the Abdicant Seraphine, a Aquilon-class Carrier, is going to be undergoing a refit to a dreadnought-class of custom design. The superstructure is going to undergo extensive modification and as such will require new engines. What we've had in mind is reverse-engineering some Renzu Shukensha Liner engines and uprating them into new engines as to be both fuel-efficient and powerful enough to push the ship under its' new mass.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience whether or not ABH would be able to handle this.

Nodoka Hanamura

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: TO: MOTOKO SUSUBO | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: R&D AID - MotokoSusu - 03-28-2018

::Comms Open......::
:: Prepare For Data Burst ::
:: Encryption Protocols ::
:: Decrypting.... ..... ...::

[Image: 9IPdbHQ.png]
Name: Commander Motoko Susubo

To: Nodoka Hanamura

[Image: siO8T9v.png?1]

ENTER TEXT: Konnichiwa Hanamura yes it has been some time. Reverse-engineering a current Engine design is well with in our means. We are currently doing the final testing on our N.I.P.S engines and will allow to free up some of the Engineers and Machinists from that projects. I will have to get the Technical Specs of the current engine design.

What is the projected increase in mass over the standard Aquilon-class Carrier. I am presuming you want the engines to fit in the current filament of the vessel. Only reason I ask is because if the mass exceeds that of the liner the engine was intended to drive you may have to go to the next grade of engine size.

Each engine size it limited to how but pressure and volume of gas expelled from the cone. There is some tweaking in fuel pressure and a slight increases in the cone size. So well will have to see the numbers and work out the math to which class size it going to be best fit. But as stated we should be able to make something work for you.

Motoko Susubon
Abh Research Group

Encrypted Time Stamp Rehsm628^^$%19P

:: Transmission End ::

RE: TO: MOTOKO SUSUBO | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: R&D AID - Nodoka Hanamura - 03-30-2018

Motoko-san,

Such a fast response - Glad to see that.

Anywho, the size already requires us for sake of efficency to reverse-engineer them, but the engines themselves we'll be scowering Sirius for and bringing to you unless you have the schemata for them on file.

As for the mass of the vessel, we estimate the spacial mass displacement after the refit is complete to be a estimated 1,720,000 Sirian Metric Tons. According to Honya, my colleague, it's around 420,000 higher than the standard mass of a Aquilon.

The reason we need these engines specifically, or at least in larger size for this project on the main propulsion engine, is because it is what we have slated for the design, but I digress. Sometime when I am free I'll stop by the Tsukihime (if clearance can be given) to check on progress.

Look forward to hearing from you soon, Motoko-san.

Nodoka Hanamura

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: TO: MOTOKO SUSUBO | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: R&D AID - MotokoSusu - 03-31-2018

To: NODOKA HANAMURA

Konnichiwa, ogenki desu ka. Hanamura I have dispatched our contract carrier Mimiko to Renzu Aerospace on Honshu to pick up some drawings of that engine group. While she is on one of her many trips to Honshu. Once we have a look at them we can see where we can improve these engines. We have a few ideas to improve them to the thrust you are going to require. I have one of Renzu's designs at the lab in the form of a Sutinga VHF that had some engine tweeks done on.

One thing are you going to want these engines to continue to run on H-Fuel. I only ask this question so we can have enough H-Fuel on hand for engine tests

You are welcomed to stop by anytime to check on progress. Just send the docking information to the Tsukihime Labs Security Office. So we can get your information inputted in the Defense Array Whitelist. I would hate to have mishap as much as you would as well.

Motoko Susubon
Abh Research Group
Tsukihime Labs

Encrypted Time Stamp jTeGW13%^$572

RE: TO: MOTOKO SUSUBO | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: R&D AID - Nodoka Hanamura - 05-11-2018

Motoko-san,

I hope all is going well. I apologize for the long delay in my checking in on the situation, but Many things have come up between the last time we talked and now.

Anywho - I hope ABH has had no trouble working on the design for the new powerplant and propulsion systems?

Nodoka Hanamura

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: TO: MOTOKO SUSUBO | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: R&D AID - MotokoSusu - 05-21-2018

[Image: er8QJ2c.png?1]

Konnichiwa, ogenki desu ka. Hanamura We managed to secure a copy of the engine design from a Renzu source on Honshu. There can be some marked improvement to the engine seeing it is a older model. Additions like better bearing sets, flow dynamics, and combustion chamber improvements can give you better performance with out increasing the size of the engines. We have secured a less then useable engine from a drifting hulk a little out side the Sirius system that our LRV Omikami lucked upon. Granted this is engine was in need of a major rebuild but it is nothing we could not handle. We had replaced many of the required parts as with the improvements needed to increase the performance. There are some size changes on some of the parts. This was because of the 32.31% increase of the mass of the ship the engine has the same filament as the original engine and weight saving measure where put in place. Even with those measure there is a increase in the over all weight of 9.36% which in the grand scheme of thing is minimal. We have made the entries on the prints so that the engines can be reproduced any where there is a shipyard. Also I might add that the new designs will allow you to use multipole fuel types. basically pick the fuel from the know fuel list and the engines will adjust to the mixtures needed to burn that fuel. We added the feature to sustain long flight with out having to carry large amount of fuel which may allow you to figure that into you over all load outs.

Motoko Susubon
Abh Research Group
Tsukihime Labs

Encrypted Time Stamp jTeGW13%^$572

RE: TO: MOTOKO SUSUBO | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: R&D AID - Nodoka Hanamura - 05-22-2018

Motoko-san,

Good to hear from you again. I appreciate that you've been able to manufacture such a reliable powerplant for me and my ship. We're currently awaiting a shipyard to refit the Seraphine, One we have in mind is currently reviewing their options pertaining to us, but other than that, I greatly appreciate your work.

Furthermore, Honya has not heard back about the Jump Drive we ordered. I assume you've got it in your Retail team's work queue, so when we meet, I'll wire you payment for your services for both the jump drive and the Engine Schemata and the one engine you were able to reverse-engineer.

Nodoka Hanamura

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: TO: MOTOKO SUSUBO | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: R&D AID - MotokoSusu - 05-25-2018

Konnichiwa, Hanamura san Yes we did receive the order for the Jump Drive Model MK4 Fleet Drive from your subordinate Honya. Currently the drive is under construction and is 87% complete. I have to apologize for the slow progress on the drive. We have vacation rotations and crew swap out with the Izanami since it is in moorings. The Fleet Drive should be done 825/05/25 23:00 Kepler time. The time is a estimate and may be completed earlier or later depending on current Staffing.
Sincerely
Motoko Susubo
Abh Research Group
Tsukihime Labs

Encrypted Time Stamp AvRffE2581%#&8

RE: TO: MOTOKO SUSUBO | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: R&D AID - Nodoka Hanamura - 07-01-2018

[Image: NN1h6WP.png?1]
Origin: OCS ABDICANT SERAPHINE, <LOCATION REDACTED>| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: MIEKO IEKAHARA A.K.A. HONYA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: ABH LABORATORIES| RECIPIENT NNGUID OK
Encryption: AGERA 2048-BIT PSK ENCRYPTION | HANDSHAKE COMPLETE - CONNECTION SECURE
Format: Audio
Subject: Recieved

[Image: 264px-OuroborosPrototype.png]

北の烽火。
Beacon of the North.

Greetings Motoko Susubo-dono.

I've come to Notify you that Ouroboros has secured the Prototype Engine and its' schemata from your Propulsion Lab. We tried to wire some funds to your flagship's Neural Net account, but were unsuccessful in doing so due to the following exception:

NNCRED_TRANSACTION_EXCEEDS_LIMIT (The funds to be transferred would exceed the safe limit.)

Please provide us a invoice for services and we will wire funds as soon as possible to you. Also, please note, H-Fuel for your shields was dropped off at your Main office by the OTV Murasaki just a few minutes ago. Please use this to help keep your complex's shield system up.

Our detachment at Ames will stay on station for 48 hours before returning to Home Plate (Back to base).

If you have any other issues or would like Logistical support to help with restoring ABH's operations, please do not hesitate to contact me or the Hakugyoukrou Diplomatic Affairs Directorate.

Kindest Regards,

Supreme Commander-adjutant Mieko Iekahara
Command Operations Directorate, Ouroboros Revolutionary Group

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED