Discovery Gaming Community
To: Admiral Knight.| From: Captain Yann Blackwings.| Subject : Nomad Gate, Kansas - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Admiral Knight.| From: Captain Yann Blackwings.| Subject : Nomad Gate, Kansas (/showthread.php?tid=159673)

To: Admiral Knight.| From: Captain Yann Blackwings.| Subject : Nomad Gate, Kansas - Val - 03-31-2018

[Image: harmonylogo.png]

Encryption: Extremely High

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]

ID: Captain Yann Blackwings, Separatists
Recipient: Admiral Victoria Knight
Subject: Nomad Gate in Kansas

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Greetings Admiral Knight!

If i contact you today, it's for to inform you a discover i've did yesterday. And this last one is very important and dangerous.
It was around 18 UTC, i was in Bering with my cruiser SNS-Arctique. Suddenly we have received a transmission from the Kansas. We have analyzed the encryption, and it was typical of Navy. With some caution, we have opened the transmission. Indeed, the message come from of a Navy ship, the battleship LNS-Columbia. The officer who answered me was the Rear Admiral Helena Montrose. She has contacted my ship in the way to inform us of a discover that the Navy ship did in Kansas. The Admiral told me it was probably a Nomad jump gate. I've asked if we could inspect that with her.

During the way, we have talked of many things about Harmony, and the Navy. When she talked it was clear she is not infected. Futhermore she finds the High Command of the Navy very strange this time. She is very preocupated for the security of his crew. My cruiser jumped in Kansas from the Texas. I've of course thought at a trap, but the Columbia give me his location. In addition the scanner didn't mentioned any Navy ships in Kanas except the Columbia. Finally we arrived in the Nebula who was this Nomad gate, in the NorthEast of the system. We have seen the Columbia and just near the ship, the Nomad gate..... It was impressive! It is damaged for some reasons. According to the Columbia and our scans, the Gate still works and she is aligned. However impossible to know where we can go with it.

And i've had a flash. I think you remember of this expedition we did this month with the Unioners. With of one of their carriers we have jumped in a Nomad system. The carrier has been destroyed for unknown reasons. We were lost in this system. And discovered this Nomad station and where Gunda of the Unioners docked. Finally we have found a jump hole who brought us directly in Pennsylvania. Strange no? I've asked to my second Erwann to check the Sirius map. Kansas system is just near Pennsylvania. The jump hole in this system to go in Kansas is in the ice field Meadville. When we have jumped to leave the Nomad system we appeared in Pennsylvania just near the Kansas hole..... In addition, the direction of the Nomad gate is Pennsylvania.... Do you know what i mean Admiral? I think this Nomad jump gate can bring us i n the Nomad system we have visited! And maybe this system is the key to defeat the Nomad infection in Liberty. Maybe this system is the repair of the Nomads who infect the Navy?

Admiral, this discover is very serious and dangerous.... But with that we can know more. I propose to jump with his gate, firstly with drones and cameras. Then we'll can see. If indeed it's this Nomad system it'll be interesting to explore it and especially the Thing. The Rear Admiral have accepted to work with us and keep the secret. The Navy doesn't know nothing about this gate. I'll find interesting for example to continue the research about this system. Why not to bring the Harmony, take the coordinates and jump directly with him in Bering? I let you decide.

The Admiral Montrose said she'll send you a message. I've given to her the channel. She would like also to talk with you and she has an important present for you, who can give us an advantage against the Navy.

Sincetely!

Captain Yann Blackwings

Data: [Nomads system]

Data: [Nomad Gate]