Discovery Gaming Community
The Lane Hackers - The Unioners Direct Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Lane Hackers - The Unioners Direct Channel (/showthread.php?tid=159681)

Pages: 1 2

The Lane Hackers - The Unioners Direct Channel - The Lane Hackers - 03-31-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Cochrane.Network.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 5.png][Image: 62.png]

The Lane Hackers - The Unioners Direct Channel

Alliance Declaration
  1. The Unioners and The Lane Hackers will provide each other with strategic and tactical assistance when requested.
  2. The Unioners and The Lane Hackers will share all intelligence data detailing the disposition of hostile forces.
  3. The Unioners and The Lane Hackers will fully assist each other within their jurisdiction against any foe with the exception of parties allied to the assister.
  4. The Unioners will refrain from active combat operations against Liberty Rouges and Outcasts within Liberty with the only exception being self-defense.
  5. The Unioners and The Lane Hackers will grant each other access to their facilities for the purposes of smuggling, commodities sales and ship repairs.
  6. The Unioners and The Lane Hackers will cooperate to strengthen and secure Artifacts smuggling operations and justly divide market profits.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

To: Die Arbeitsdirektorate, The Unioners - Nicole Hunter - 03-31-2018

...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Greetings,

I would like to kindly request a one on one meeting with the representative of Die Arbeitsdirektorate holding high enough prerogatives to independently conduct business in the name of Die Alster Union. Please provide time and coordinates of the possible meeting. I would like to suggest a window from 1st to 2nd April between 20:00 and 22:00 UTC at a location of your choosing.

Kind regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

RE: To: Die Arbeitsdirektorate Der Alster Union - Kiith - 03-31-2018

Incoming Transmission

[Image: gM1o2Ym.png]

To: Professor Provocateur Nicole Hunter
Subject: Planning for a little meetup

Well hello Miss Hunter!

I got to say I'm not quite sure what the hell you did to whomever handled relations with the Hackers before for them to not want to deal with you anymore, but looks like I'm going to be the one to have that little chit-chat with you. Didn't expect that at all, but to be honest? I ain't going to complain! When the boys up in the directorate called they gave me quite the liberties in how to handle this, too, so I honestly can barely await it!

But seriously, you want to talk - I'll be the one you get to talk to. I see you want to get this done sooner rather then later, so sure, I'll bite. So throwing a dice, let's say - tomorrow? First of April, 21:00 UTC at Pacifica. The Tanner Belt likes to provide this kind of discretion you'd like, after all.

Looking forward to this
Sofia Zelinsky

Transmission Terminated

To: Sofia Zelinsky, The Unioners - Nicole Hunter - 04-01-2018

...uploading.data...

Dear Ms Zelinsky,

I would like to start from stating that it is by no means your fault that you have been used by your leaders as an unaware tool to mock me. I have no doubts that you are a capable woman and believe me when I say that I would personally prefer to spend a whole day with you instead of two mere seconds with that barking harlot spitting venom Gunda Riehl.

I might have not been clear enough when I requested the meeting or your leaders failed to realize that I AM The Lane Hackers. If I am coming to you personally it means I want to meet The Unioners. Despite your genuine intentions, Ms Zelinsky, you have not been here during last two years of forming our verbally painful alliance. I am fully aware that within your leadership I am called a presumptuous cold hearted b****. But I do not plan any changes in The Professorship in a near future. If you want to deal with The Lane Hackers you will have to deal primarily with me.

Despite our initial expectations your volatile Arbeitsdirektorate, excluding short collapse last September, proved to be against all odds a stable construct. If I want to deal with The Unioners I will have to deal with your current leaders, Ms Zelinsky. None of us is going to go away in a foreseeable future. The ongoing verbal warfare between us is going to stop this evening, one way or another.

This is my last-ditch effort to do a complete reset of our personal relationship and to normalize our relations in the true spirit of an alliance. If I arrive at the provided location and time and will not meet either charming Armin Jansen, handsome Solomon Weiss, obnoxious Gunda Riehl or someone of equal background knowledge and importance in the Arbeitsdirektorate, I will consider this a final mockery and a clear answer to my genuine intention of doing a complete reset and fixing things.

And I think of all the people you should send Ms Riehl. According to my knowledge, she is most fervent in her hatred towards the Lane Hackers. If we do not manage to breach the divide between us, then I doubt anything else will matter.

Kind regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

RE: To: Die Arbeitsdirektorate Der Alster Union - The Syndicate Leagues - 04-01-2018

Incoming Transmission

[Image: tIR1lNM.jpg]

To: Professor Provocateur, Nicole Hunter.

I never thought I’d be complimented by the number one on Liberty’s most wanted list. For a Stuttgart farmer boy, I’ll call that a step up.

I don’t have the centralisation of power that you wield, Professor Hunter. It’s part blessing, part the other thing. It lets the Union be everyone anyone, to the Corsairs, the Outcasts, the Junkers, the Hogosha, the Coalition, the Imperials, but it means every corner’s carrying a knife and Nyctophobia’s for the men that live, not the boys that die.

If I do send Riehl, instead of me, do you want to do this dry, or wet? I can stick a gun to her head, but you and me both know that would trivialise what we’re trying to achieve here; firm ground to plant this crazy-eyed, hurricane-twisted tree in that we’ve grown together. The problem with Riehl is the same reason she’s made it to her position by her middle thirties; she’s instinctual, feral. Acts on the thought before it’s ran her by. Useful for bombing a transport that might be fuel carrier and might be a reconned hospital; she doesn’t blink to run the odds. It’ll eventually get her killed, but the numbers game plays to our advantage till then. She does value her own life and the movement itself; apply enough pressure, she’ll be nice, but that’d defeat what you’re, we’re, here for. It’s not about the words, it’s about the trust.

If you want to talk direct to Riehl, freeform, as she’ll be in operations, I won’t tell her the consequence of the meeting.

As for locations, Pacifica works, if you’re prepared to take risks. The alternative’s a longer flight, but it’s deep in our own yard. The Volkhoeven Nebulae, Koeln, in the clearing near Beta Two middle.

Here's hoping.

Transmission Ended

To: Die Arbeitsdirektorate Der Alster Union - Nicole Hunter - 04-01-2018

...uploading.data...

Arbeitsdirektor Weiss,

My instinct tells me it must be Riehl. But you know your house better. The choice is ultimately yours.

You do not have to worry about me. I did not get where I am now by playing a damsel in distress. I will be there in Bering.

Kind regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

To: Die Arbeitsdirektorate, The Unioners - Nicole Hunter - 04-09-2018

...uploading.data...

Arbeitsdirektor Weiss,

Meeting with Gunda Riehl turned out to be productive despite persistent interruption from the Hellfire Legion. I think we managed to reach a level of personal understanding. Just for the record we have agreed on following points.
  • Individuals taking part in official communications between us will refrain from provocative language, aggressive rhetorics and confrontational attitude.
  • During joint operations the host side will take leadership position over combined forces, Unioners in Rheinland, Lane Hackers in Liberty.
  • We will open a small R&D outpost on Pacifica to help you make most of the salvage operation in Bering. Details will be ironed out at a later stage.

Regarding the last point I think I will go even further and send a small QRF wing that should be stationed at Pacifica to act as an additional relief during Hellfire Legion incursions. I believe that it is apparent to us both that The Legion is our common enemy and we should support each other in this war whenever possible. Unfortunately, due to mentioned combat interruptions, I managed to get through with only one third of my planned agenda. There are still two important topics that have to be clarified as soon as possible for us to move ahead.

These we can discuss, Mr Weiss, either face to face or through a direct secure link. Please find time to arrange it as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

RE: To: Die Arbeitsdirektorate, The Unioners - The Syndicate Leagues - 04-09-2018

Incoming Transmission

[Image: tIR1lNM.jpg]

To: Professor Provocateur, Nicole Hunter.

We're known for our honesty. You can't make a dishonest living without credibility on your side. Another paradox of the "underworld" that the over-world has made us into. The direktorate's mulled over the terms; no dissenting voices. I don't have the pleasure of an autocracy, but the tables stayed straight without a trip to the woodturner.

That combat interruption didn't sway the issue, it knocked the ball home. The Legion's proven it has the capacity to attack the directorate and the professorship directly. You know how they are; they're jury-rigged for first-strike potential, all master-of-none, the second hand triathletes in the guerilla games. They've weaponised your e-war developments, but they're last-generation in implementation, big, loud, monolithic. They've developed spacecraft architectures after our own ethos, but they're nothing more than splice-togethers with a lick of black.

In return, we're willing to offer strategic data that we consider relevant to the Libertonian theatre. Not that we'd been withholding cards, but there'd been no formal exchange line. You're information traders, you're better equipped to make sense of the strategic situation on your side of the border.

You're likely better aware than we are that former Order turncoat, Captain Johnathan Kalhmera, the Libertonian-Hispanic CO of the battleship Amenhotep, was discharged without warning from the ranks of the fifth fleet. Battlegroup Harmony's been building infection data on the fifth; coupled together, we believe we can convince the captain that his high command has been compromised; render the rogue asset useful. We've made contact; the Unioners intend to be the carrot whilst his old colours start throwing sticks. Increased exposure of the Separatist cause to third party elements brings us more positive chaos to this condemned house; the more the spoons, the more soup gets churned out of the pot.

Kalh developed a reputation amongst the Chort's Forge cell in the half year before our joint op' in New Hampshire changed the face of Libertonian Separatism forever. Kalh's a straight shooter with a paragon complex, idealistic, not flag-based patriotism, and a conservative eye. He's not a reluctant Napoleon like the good Admiral Knight, nor half as useful. But he's a means to keep the momentum up. Point him at the Nomads, hands off the reigns.

We've got the Liberty government to task. Point Kahl at the nomads - he'll flip faster than a weighted cent.

I'm digressing beyond our mandate by turning this into a bona fide brief.

Next meeting, count on me. If not me, one of the cell-leaders. Throwing them up the status tree helps keep me in power by giving them the right to exercise a little executive overreach.

Politics. If I thought that'd be my future, I would have never left Stuttgart. On the wrong side of the ethics tree, grey suits get paid through the lobbytrough to recant for institutions they don't believe in.

That being said, I wouldn't miss our alliance for pork from a debtor's spoon.

Union actual, out.

Transmission Ended

To: Die Arbeitsdirektorate, The Unioners - Nicole Hunter - 04-10-2018

...uploading.data...

[Image: 30.png]

I am glad to hear that. Sending list of possible RV times on secure channel now.

The Lane Hackers - The Unioners Direct Channel - Nicole Hunter - 04-22-2018

...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

As discussed with Frau Alise von Ravensberg there is a small formality that has not been completed almost a year ago. Let us rectify this oversight now.