Discovery Gaming Community
To: Paddy - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Paddy (/showthread.php?tid=160045)

To: Paddy - Kosa - 04-11-2018

--- INCOMING TRANSMISSION ---
--- PRIORITY: HIGH ---
--- SOURCE: LEEDS --
-

Bonjour madame Paddy!

Gallic Royal intelligence reports that you have not learned the lesson of building bases in the Dublin mining Zone. Only this time you named it Paddy's Irish Pub. Engineers mesaured that your bases is 8,2 K from the Zone and so it's obvious that the purpose of this base is mining gold for Bretonia. We can't let you do that. And since you are so stubborn - we won't let your crew escape this time! Let the people of Bretonia know this is a suicide mission! Captain of Aquilonium is already having his ship refueled and filled with ammunition. May god save your souls! Long live the king!

--- TRANSMISSION TERMINATED ---

RE: To: Paddy - Kosa - 04-11-2018

>>> INCOMING TRANSMISSION <<<
>>> PRIORITY: HIGH <<<
>>> SIGNAL: STRONG <<<
>>> ENCRYPTION: MEDIUM <<<
>>> SOURCE: PLANET LEEDS <<<

Mesdames et messieurs

My name is Commander Jean Fournier of the Gallic Royal Navy Secondary Fleet. I am here to clear some embarrassing matters. FIrst of all, I hereby suspend Captain Gerard Berger, Captain of the Aquilion. The reason is a series of violations of military protocol which harmed the renomé of the Navy. From this day on he is relieved of command of the Aquilion and I personally will take charge.

Furthermore I will mobilise some of the GRN Secondary Fleet to lay siege on the space stations Paddy's Irish Pub and Johns_Pub since those are an obvious effort to supply bretonia with Gold Ore and so they support our enemies in the war against our great nation. All civilians on board these stations are advised to be evacuated in the next 8 hours.

Au revoir
Commander Jean Fournier

>>> TRANSMISSION OVER <<<

RE: To: Paddy - Darkseid667 - 04-12-2018

===== Incoming Transmission =====

Dear Commander Fournier,

you are hereby advised to keep your buttocks and likewise the buttocks of your frog-eating comrades out of Bretonian space. If you don't comply Section-31 will erect an illegal base in the Dublin Gold Field and lure you in for a nasty surprise.

Best regards, Captain Lance Farley, S31-Hades

RE: To: Paddy - Kosa - 04-13-2018

>>> INCOMING TRANSMISSION <<<
>>> PRIORITY: HIGH <<<
>>> SIGNAL: STRONG <<<
>>> ENCRYPTION: HIGH <<<
>>> SOURCE: PLANET LEEDS <<<

*Fournier drinking top quality Orleans-coffee*

Dear Captain Farley

Illegal bases in Bretonia are most welcome since those divert the forces of the Bretonia Armed Forces. As soon as I discover it I will send a message to the Bretonians and they will deal with it. I won't even have to move a finger. Let them burn their precious fuel and shoot their expensive ammunition on your bases... *gulps another into his coffe with a delighted face* By the way I don't think upstarts like you could lure me into a trap. Now I'm going to the holo-room to listen some Earth-classics... Carl Orff is one of my favourites.

Au revoir!
Commander Jean Fournier

>>> TRANSMISSION OVER <<<