Discovery Gaming Community
To: Keepstar Research Group - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Keepstar Research Group (/showthread.php?tid=160168)

To: Keepstar Research Group - Piombo65 - 04-15-2018

[Image: 24vr8kk.png]
Good day, Keepstar

The following request that the Auxilia Coalition is doing for you does NOT depend from the fact that you're into our Mercenary Council; we would have contacted you even if you weren't part of that.
You told me that you want that "all research studies remain only between our and yours group. No third or government officials.". Our R&D Sector is focused right to develop new assets, equipments, ships branded Auxilia WITHIN the Mercenary Council, making new discoveries available only to groups of the Mercenary Council indeed.
We're close to develop our first equipments and we could need some help of a research group like yours one. Remember, this is NOT an order of the Mercenary Council.

Have a nice day.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: To: Keepstar Research Group - Keepstar - 04-15-2018

[Image: qQ99IOM.png]

[|||] SENDER ID: Dr. Anton Alferov, Keepstar Research Group
[|||] LOCATION: Omicron Delta, Freeport 11, Private area A2.
[|||] RECEPIENT ID: "Wreckter"
[|||] ENCYPTION: KPS-2-6-2-Gamma-November
[|||] ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Medium
[|||] SUBJECT:Adapted Nomad Blaster (Class 9)

I bid you a good evening, Wreckter

I guess, that we got acquainted already, so I don't need to introduce myself again. However, in the case, if you forgot, I was the person, who arranged a cooperation between Keepstar Research Group and your organization. A pleasure to talk with you again.

It's being said, but we were going to offer you our help and service, anyway. So your transmission made things even better for us all, right? And, yes, we surely understand, that this isn't an order from your side, don't worry about it.

Now, let's stick to the business. As we have access to your data banks, as you have to ours, I can already guess, that we are talking about Adapted Nomad Blaster (Class 9)". Am I right? I hope so. Actually, the special operative Retslife is usually involved in this kind of project, but according to the fact, that he was put out of action... It seems, that I will lead this project. Well, anyway, it would be a honor and pleasure for us to take a closer look at this rare prototype and test it in action. Should we arrange a meeting to transfer these samples or you have something else in mind?

We are looking for your answer,
Alferov, Anton
Keepstar Research Group

RE: To: Keepstar Research Group - Piombo65 - 04-16-2018

Good day, Keepstar

The Nomad stuff is not the most prioritary one. Now we're focusing about testing other types of guns after we did it with the alien one. If you want to focus for an advanced research about alien stuff, you can do it but we're focusing to other guns.
Furthermore, you can help us to research other items we have in our stocks. Feel free to check our research sections and don't hesitate to request to be assigned in one of these project/researches.

Have a nice day.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: To: Keepstar Research Group - Keepstar - 06-25-2018

[Image: qQ99IOM.png]

[|||] SENDER ID: Dr. Anton Alferov, Keepstar Research Group
[|||] LOCATION: Omicron Delta, Freeport 11, Private area A2.
[|||] RECEPIENT ID: "Wreckter"
[|||] ENCYPTION: KPS-2-6-2-Gamma-November
[|||] ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Medium
[|||] SUBJECT:Research

I bid you a good day, Wreckter

Some time ago we filled our ranks with the group of scientists, envolved in engines research. We see, that you have already started a couple of projects with this matter. So, we are requesting access and leading on the next projects:

1] ZN-140 Engine Mk I
2] Prototype Engine II

If you are fine with this, we can pick samples today in Omicron Delta at 1000 SST (Standart Sirian Time). However, we can move to another location, but it will take some time. We also would like to get your DISC-0RD communication protocols in order of better communication.

We are looking for your answer,
Alferov, Anton
Keepstar Research Group

RE: To: Keepstar Research Group - Piombo65 - 06-25-2018

Good day, Keepstar

The Prototype engine is already being studied by one our adventureer with current progresses at 54% but we won't have any problem to transfer the research task to yours. When you want we will be ready for the transfer. Our DISC-0RD communications will be reestablished in few minutes.

Have a nice day.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED