Discovery Gaming Community
Police Nationale Recruitment Center - PN| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Police Nationale Recruitment Center - PN| (/showthread.php?tid=160288)

Pages: 1 2

Police Nationale Recruitment Center - PN| - Police Nationale - 04-20-2018

[Image: pDbw9V8.png]

Welcome to the Police nationale Recruitment Center, we are glad that you decided to become gardien de la paix
Fill out the given form, and the directeur dénéral de la police nationale or a Capitaine will answer on your application.

Good luck!

Code:
[align=center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/NMCXpmg0/pDbw9V8.png[/img][/align]

[Color=#FFFFFF][b]Name:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Skills and Qualifications:
Motivation why you want to become a gardien de la paix:

Biographical Information:

[hr]

[align=Center]OORP[/align]

Your Discord ID/Username:

Have you ever received a sanction during your time on Discovery?:

Have you read and Understood Gallia house law?:

Do you agree that your conduct must be considerate of others at all times, in and out of character?:

Do you need help to set up your own ship?:
[/Color][/b]

RE: Gallic Royal Police Recruitment Center - Fordm - 05-30-2018

[Image: 7lyMjMx.png?2]

Name: Vivienne Renou
Date of Birth: 16th of April, 720 A.G.S.
Place of Birth: Planet Orleans

- Police Search and Security Coordination
- Information Communication Technology
- Communications Data
- Bereavement and Grief Counselling Diploma

- Basic/Advanced Flight Training
  • Light Fighters
  • Heavy Fighters
  • Freighters
  • Transports
  • Liners
- Close Protection and Firearms Training
- Unarmed Combat Training

Motivation why you want to become a Adjoint de police royale gauloise: - I would like to return to active service and do more, for the citizens of the kingdom and for the crown. I want to serve the community in a more tangible way than my current employment offers.

Biographical Information: - My parents were politicians and their plan for me was to follow their path, but on my 18th birthday, they were assassinated by an unknown group. I have a sister, she wasn't exactly the kind of person you'd call an “Exemplary Citizen”. The last time I saw her was on the day of our parents funeral, and I haven't heard from her since. This had left me to deal with my parent's death alone. I was confused, angry and depressed. It was not easy to accept what happened. After that I decided to get a simple job and went on an interview to work as a barmaid in Orleans, in a pub. On my way to the interview an Officer of the Royal Police approached me and told me, that he knew my parents and that I could do more than just serve coffee. He gave me the address of the nearest recruitment centre and I went for it. After I finished the academy I joined the Royal Police as a recruit. I had carried out several missions during my active service, until I was promoted. This was 3 years ago, now I'm sitting behind a desk doing court paperwork.

OORP

Your Discord ID/Username: Fordm

Have you ever received a sanction during your time on Discovery?: No

Do you agree that your conduct must be considerate of others at all times, in and out of character?: I agree.

Do you have enough money to afford your own ship?: Yes, I do.

My GRP History 1.
My GRP History 2.
My GRP History 3.

RE: Gallic Royal Police Recruitment Center - Lucas - 11-26-2018

Name: Georges Rochette
Date of Birth: 13th of May, 715 A.G.S.
Place of Birth: Planet New Paris
- Knows the Law
- A righteous citizen of the kingdom
- Basic Knowledge in Technology, Engineering
- Basic training in Snubcraft
Motivation why you want to become a Adjoint de police royale gauloise: To keep our kingdom clean from the threats that are lurking inside it.

Born as the son of two citizens of the Gallic Kingdom, I've always had the urge to support our home. Even when I was little, I have always wanted to protect our home. I've visited all forms of school and absolved them with decent grades, which were not outstanding, but not terrible either. After graduation, I had several lessons for learning the controls of a Snubcraft, both private and schoolside. Those were observed issueless.
While doing so I took several jobs around me, saving up money for my own spacecraft one day. It took quite a bit of time, but ultimately I was able to afford a Tournez, an old one that was auctioned not far from home. An old ship, with scratches and signs of usage all over but it gave me enough confidence to fly through Ile-De-Frace.
Doing that was fun, but ultimately not entirely satisfying, so I've decided to apply for the Police, to join the path of a honorable service, as well as to explore the sectors of Gallia that lie beyond Ile-De-France.

OORP

Your Discord ID/Username: Lucas.#4561

Have you ever received a sanction during your time on Discovery?: No

Have you read and Understood Gallia house law?: Of course

Do you agree that your conduct must be considerate of others at all times, in and out of character?: Yes

Do you need help to set up your own ship?: Nope

RE: Gallic Royal Police Recruitment Center - Police Nationale - 11-26-2018

Monsieur Georges Rochette
I have received your application and after giving it a thorougher read through im pleased to announce you have been accepted into the role you have applied for. I hope and trust you will serve the Crown with Pride and bring glory to Gallia during your service.
Long live the Roi.
Theo Decass - Directeur des services actifs

RE: Gallic Royal Police Recruitment Center - Yazov - 11-26-2018

Name: Ann-Marie du Palais.
Date of Birth: 22.10.718 A.G.S
Place of Birth: Ille-de-France, New Paris, Saint-Denis.
- Juridical education.
- Excessive hand-to-hand, physical combat training.
- Basic flight simulation training.
Motivation why you want to become a Adjoint de police royale gauloise: Further self-improvement and clearing the house of the terrorist filth in the process.

Originating from a noble family that lived in Saint-Denis for generations prior to the breaching of the Gallic minefields and first contact with Sirius; in year 718 of Age of Gallic Space, the siblings of Du Palais were born: Annabelle and Ann-Marie; they were raised with ideas of Gallic culture and loyalty - not to the king, but rather to their House, and with a free, open mind, allowed to decide on their own what to do with their lives.
With faith in their capability to make a right decision in mind.

In the year 741 of Age of Gallic Space, Annabelle and Ann-Marie have graduated their institutes. Ann-Marie have followed with immediately enlisting to the ranks of the Royal Police - as she deemed it the best way to apply and further hone her skills, while the fate of Annabelle yet remains unknown.

OORP

Your Discord ID/Username: You have it.

Have you ever received a sanction during your time on Discovery?: Yes. And i have learned from my mistakes.

Have you read and Understood Gallia house law?: Yes, i did.

Do you agree that your conduct must be considerate of others at all times, in and out of character?: Yes.

RE: Gallic Royal Police Recruitment Center - Hopewell - 11-26-2018

Name: Olivier Lamarre
Date of Birth: 12/14/800
Place of birth: Planet Blouis / Orléanais / Gallia.
Skills and Qualifications: The heat of war is my skillful handling and qualification appears according to the enemy. The more stubborn he is, the more he shows my qualities.
Motivation because you want to become an Adjoint de police royale gauloise: To defend my beloved homeland: Gallia !!

Biographical information: I was born and raised on the Blouis Planet. I did not know my country. I was raised in an orphanage. They gave me primary and secondary education. When I was of age, I attended the Naval Academy Gaulouse, where I graduated as a space pilot. Now here I am engaging in this fight for Gallia.

OORP

Your discus identification name / username: Hopewell # 2432

Have you received a sanction during your time on Discovery ?: No.

Have you read and understood the Law of the Gallia House ?: Yes, from the 1st to the 7th / 2nd.

Do you agree that your conduct should be attentive to others at all times, both inside and outside the character ?: Yes.

Do you need help setting up your own ship ?: No.

Monsieur Olivier Lamarre, Madmoiselle Ann-Marie du Palais
We have received and reviewed your applications and decided that you are worthy of joining the Police. You are hereby accepted. We hope you proof to be capable of fulfilling your job, and are looking to see more from you in the fugure.
Long live the Roi.

RE: Gallic Royal Police Recruitment Center - Lord Chaos - 11-26-2018

Name: Jimy Deblois

Date of Birth: 07/11/801

Place of birth: Planet Blouis / Orléanais / Gallia.

Skills and Qualifications: Expert scouting abilities, Mechanical knoledge, Former Chief Engenir for the Metal serviçe

Biographical information: Born in an adoption house, i never met my parents ,that explains my simple name so since tender age that i had to fend for myself , earning money as i could in the foundry´s, there i cam to know a former Galic Royal Navi Comander, now retired from the action he nurished in me the love for piloting hence training me in an old shutle in the ancient art of space combat.

OORP

Your discus identification name / username: Anadrin#0748

Have you received a sanction during your time on Discovery ?: never banned or anything like that.

Have you read and understood the Law of the Gallia House ?: Yes, from the 1st to the 7th / 2nd.

Do you agree that your conduct should be attentive to others at all times, both inside and outside the character ?: Yes.

Do you need help setting up your own ship ?: No.

Monsieur Jimy Deblois
We have received and reviewed your application and it didnt take us long to decide that it can be Accepted. Welcome to the Gallic Royal Police force. You will be assigned the Rank of Gardien. Report to the Police Plaza at the double
Glory to Gallia
Long live the Roi

RE: Gallic Royal Police Recruitment Center - MasterL410 - 12-31-2018

Name: Avice Lebel
Date of Birth: 10-23-721 A.G.S.
Place of Birth: Planet Blouis, Orleanais
Skills and Qualifications: Basic pilot training, legal knowledge, business edjucation
Motivation why you want to become a Adjoint de police royale gauloise: I search for profession, which is honorable, challenging, but not as dangerous as fighting in the frontlines of an war. I don't want to lie about myself, I am not a hero or something. I'd very much like to always see the next day until my duty is fullfilled. I wish to serve my kingdom as much as my skills allow me to. And it seems the police has everything I could ever ask for.

Biographical Information: I was born on Planet Blouis. I already know what you must be thinking... "A rich young girl, who has never done hard work before. She will quit within a week". But no, even as my chidhood was good and easy, I am not afraid of doing whatever it takes to fullfill my task. Some people deserve respect for even living as long as I do. I will be deserving respect for what I am going to do in the futureI
Uhm, I guess I got a bit off-topic with this...
Well, as my father is the owner of many of the luxury hotels on Blouis, my mother and me never had to work, aside from keeping our house clean and this sort of stuff. My father expects me to take over his position when he retires, that's why I went to an univerity to recieve my business graduation. Which I did. And it was awful. Doing nothing but paperwork all dong long is not what I want to do with my life.
No. I choose pride and honour over wealth and greed. Even if that means I have to give up all the comfort I ever had. It will be worth it.

OORP

Your Discord ID/Username: You should have it.

Have you ever received a sanction during your time on Discovery?: Yes. One.

Have you read and Understood Gallia house law?: I live Gallic law.

Do you agree that your conduct must be considerate of others at all times, in and out of character?: Of course.

Do you need help to set up your own ship?: No.