Discovery Gaming Community
BANK OF NEW YORK - Interest rates lowered significantly. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Forum: Sirius News and Commerce (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: BANK OF NEW YORK - Interest rates lowered significantly. (/showthread.php?tid=160290)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

BANK OF NEW YORK - Interest rates lowered significantly. - Stolt. - 04-20-2018

Welcome to the Bank of New York.

We currently have 9,000,000,000 credits available to loan/finance/invest.

BANK OF NEW YORK

The Bank of New York (hereafter referred to as BNY) has recently opened a capital management (hedge fund) operation designed to bring our investors well managed high risk-high return investment solutions. To our retail customers, we are an investment bank that offers loans with agreeable conditions, some of which may be open for negotiation in order finance your business so that you are able to achieve your personal goals and/or company's full potential.

BNY currently has 9,000,000,000 (9 Billion Credits) of capital available to loan out. The total amount available for loans is subject to changed based on profits/increased capital through other financial services offered by the bank, so please check back often. All loans carry the following terms (exceptions, terms & conditions apply):
  • All loans must be repaid within the time-frame specified in the contract. For example, if a 200 Million Credit loan is given out for 5 days as specified in the contract, it should be repaid within 5 days, weekends included.
  • All loans will start at 1% interest rate and will raise by 1% each day. To clarify, if you borrow 2 Billion Credits for 5 days, then the interest rate will be 5%. This means that you will have to pay back 2,100,000,000 credits. If it takes you 7 days to pay back the loan, then the interest rate will be 7% and you will have to pay back 2,140,000,000 credits.
  • Failure to repay within the time limit specified in the contract (which is negotiable before the contract is signed), will result in renegotiation for additional time if you needed. If you are late a second time, then legal action will be taken.
  • Loan applications must be posted on this page/channel, however, loaning & financial contracts will be signed at the Marketplace sub-forum/channel as that ensures that aforementioned loans are legally binding & enforceable
  • Loan conditions are open to negotiations before signing the loan contract, so long as it is justified (e.g. if the loan amount is huge and more time is needed to repay, for example)

We look forward to doing business with you!

Kind Regards,
Rhianne Wardwell,
Managin Director, Bank of New York

RE: [LOANS & BANKING] Bank of New York - Whitehall - FreshP - 04-24-2018

--Incoming redirected transmission--

**Video signal loads in**

Greetings, Directorate of the Whitehall!

Let me introduce myself... My name is Maximillian Mack, a Freelancer from the New York system. I've opened this communication channel with the hope of receiving help from you. I have long-term plans of investing in some business in Liberty to make the foundations for my future life. So I respectfully ask you to send me a contract about 200.000.000 Credits with the same deadline and interest that was indicated in your advertisement.
I can provide further details of my future plans if it's recommended.

Thank you for listening to me, take care!

**Video signal blurs out**

--Transmission ended--

RE: [LOANS & BANKING] Bank of New York - Whitehall - Stolt. - 04-24-2018

[Image: bankbanner.png]

Dear Mr. Mack,

I see no problem with the loan request. I have posted the terms and conditions of the loan contract at this channel. Please post/sign stating that you understand the terms and conditions of the contract and the funds will be forwarded to your account.

- [ACCESS LOAN CONTRACT BETWEEN BNY-WHITEHALL & MAXIMILLIAN MACK]

Sincerely,
R. Wardwell, Managing Partner,
The Bank of New York - Whitehall

RE: [LOANS & BANKING] Bank of New York - Whitehall - Ivaldi - 05-05-2018

To : Bank of New York
Subject : Loan

Heil og sael!

Dear Bank manager, after years of nonstop trading and lots of encounters with absolutely ruthless pirates, i still long for a worthy injection of money for my plans for the future. You see, i long to be the most prominent 'Atlantis' carrier owner. For that i do need the extremely expensive Capital VIII armor upgrade.

Now to get to the point of my request. I am in need of 1 billion credits. It whould be great if you could provide such a vast amount of credits to this noble 'to be' admiral.

Please provide the frame of payback and the requested interest you seek.

Kind regards
Cpt. Stefan Pike

RE: [LOANS & BANKING] Bank of New York - Whitehall - Stolt. - 05-07-2018

Dear Mr. Pike,

After discussing your interest regarding the loan via D.I.S.C.O.R.D. protocols, I am sorry we were unable to negotiate a loan contract that suited your needs. Nevertheless, we wish you well in your business venture. If you would like to re-apply for a new loan for the same or different purpose, please feel free to post an application here again.

Sincerely,

RE: [LOANS & BANKING] Bank of New York - Whitehall - Stolt. - 05-10-2018

(04-24-2018, 05:36 PM)Stolt. Wrote:

Dear Mr. Mack,

I see no problem with the loan request. I have posted the terms and conditions of the loan contract at this channel. Please post/sign stating that you understand the terms and conditions of the contract and the funds will be forwarded to your account.

- [ACCESS LOAN CONTRACT BETWEEN BNY-WHITEHALL & MAXIMILLIAN MACK]

Sincerely,

Dear Mr. Mack,

We have received your repayment of the loan and the interest and we are very happy to have done business with you. Please let us know if you need any further financial services as we will be more than happy to oblige.

To all our other customers, we would like to announce that our available capital has now been raised to 800 Million Credits.

Sincerely,

RE: [LOANS & BANKING] Bank of New York - Whitehall - Stolt. - 05-28-2018

The amount of capital/credits available to loan out has been increased to 1 Billion Credits.

Sincerely,

RE: [LOANS & BANKING] Bank of New York - Whitehall - Stolt. - 06-08-2018

The amount of capital/credits available to loan out has been increased to 4.4 Billion Credits.

Sincerely,

RE: [LOANS & BANKING] Bank of New York - Whitehall - LaWey - 06-08-2018

[Image: bender_f1_.jpg]
Topic: Investments needed

I will be short. Our company want loan 1.000.000.000 SC for start big business. Business-plan due corporative secrets was sent via high-encrypted channel. We agreed with your terms, if you think our business plan is promising, let's discuss the contract.

Signed: Moshe A Rabin

RE: [LOANS & BANKING] Bank of New York - Whitehall - Stolt. - 06-08-2018

Dear Mr. Moshe Rabin,

- [ACCESS LOAN CONTRACT BETWEEN BNY-WHITEHALL & MOSHE RABIN]

Sincerely,