Discovery Gaming Community
To: Nicole Hunter || From: Amber - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Nicole Hunter || From: Amber (/showthread.php?tid=160301)

To: Nicole Hunter || From: Amber - Shinju - 04-21-2018

[Image: avatar_16685.png?dateline=1368836790]

SHIP ID: Destroyer Drunken Badger
TO: Nicole Hunter, The Lane Hackers
SUBJECT: Enough

Dear Nicole,

It's been ages since our last conversation, but I was told to contact you by one of your affiliates, Liang-tan. The subject is The Unioners and The Rogues into Revolution. Few weeks ago I noticed some Rogues rumbling around Rochester and as I was told by their high ranked person, they would love to overthrow Liberty Government, though they are not engaging civilians, but they protect them instead. That's gonna harm interest of both of our groups as you can imagine Rogues protecting Ageira corporate pigs and their shipments. We don't need another Legion in our house.

Now about The Unioners. Since separatists have settled in Bering, their arrogance is growing higher and higher and I am not gonna take it easy. There have been already two incidents with Unioners and Separatists in the past and it's harming our interest as we cannot smuggle our traditional stuff around Sirius with these bugs bugging Rogues around.

One of these incidents was about Military Salvage one of the nice Junkers got for me. Unioners took out some arguments about communication to people that Military Salvage is property of the Unioners and nobody should mine it unless fine or donation was issued to them. Despite my valid arguments about their communication not forwarded to the Rogues were unnoticed. Even if I paid they proceeded with mocking and even used Separatist Siege Cruiser to attack my transport.

Another incident happened today, again in Bering when some random Unioner asked me to pay for Slaves I had on board. Then the same Separatist walked in with some of their regulations forbidding slave shipments in Bering and both of them asked us for money compensation.

That's not how you should talk and behave to your allies, so I am going to inform you that aggressive steps may be used against The Unioner and Separatists in Bering. We let them roam around and engage in piracy in our turf for free and this is what we get in return.

~ Amber ~

To: Amber Lane, Rogues of Liberty - Adrian Malprave - 04-22-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Adrian.Malprave.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 9a.png][Image: 4.png]

Dear Warlady Lane,

Professor Hunter is currently negotiating with The Unioners over numerous issues. Once the negotiations are concluded The Professorship will respond to you.

Without any regrets whatsoever,
Adrian Malprave

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

To: Amber Lane, Rogues of Liberty - Nicole Hunter - 04-23-2018

...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Amber,

I am pleased to hear that you are still alive, Amber. I really am. This is why I will be blunt honest with you. Which will be a bit painful, I am affraid.

The Liberty Rogues do not matter now. After the subsequent fall of your regime on Buffalo and Moka's clique on Padua three years ago, everything went to hell. I saw a carnival of various self-proclaimed warlords that failed to unite more than a handful Rogues under their banner. While failure of Alcatraz Roguepack chief drunkard Trevor Williams was rather easy to anticipate, one could expect that Sylphead's pupil Mort would make a more lasting impression than just couple months of wiggling torpedos. Even resurrection of Moka over half year ago brought no fruits as his name bears no power within the Rogues anymore. I will not even mention short-lived attempts to form war councils on Niverton or Dawson. According to our intelligence you have also failed so far to command more than just a crew of your own.

Because The Liberty Rogues continue to remain in the state of a total mess we had to look for other allies in the region. Unfortunately, neither Unioners nor Separatists will treat you seriously at this point. If you want to make any impression, you have to build your strength first and certainly not rush into a foolish confrontation without teeth to back it up.

We are the only ones who still care for their Liberty Rogue allies, Amber. Both The Unioners and The Battlegroup Harmony signed a declaration for us that forbids them to attack Liberty Rogues and Outcasts within Liberty with the only exception being a self-defense. At the same time we do recognize Bering as their turf. I am not going to contest their grab of the salvage operation there. If you want a piece of that cake you will have to make a deal with them or risk getting shot at.

As for the second incident it seems you have been attacked by a Separatist vessel "Arctique" that is only loosely under Battlegroup Harmony's command. Rest assured that if our operatives were around we would help you either by forcing it to stand down or restructuring its molecular integrity. If similar incident happens again I am all up for giving them a small lesson of manners.

Best regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

RE: To: Nicole Hunter || From: Amber - Shinju - 04-24-2018

[Image: avatar_16685.png?dateline=1368836790]

SHIP ID: Destroyer Drunken Badger
TO: Nicole Hunter, The Lane Hackers
SUBJECT: Enough

Dear Nicole,

It's not painful as I expected it. It's just funny to see our "allies" playing such a game of "join the strongest side" in the Liberty. Separatists, nor Unioners are able to leave their "turf" as they get slaughtered in matter of minutes, if they ever venture into Texas. Is that your goal now? To move to Rheinland where Onioners hold some power? Wait, they don't.

I will remember that in the future, Nic. I never forget.

~ Amber ~

To: Amber Lane, Rogues of Liberty - Nicole Hunter - 04-24-2018

...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Amber,

I do understand you are angry. Anger is useful. It gives you strength. It is also dangerous. It makes you blind. Be careful where do you release your anger.

And please prove me wrong, Amber.

Show me that you do understand that we have been securing interests of your people while you were only fighting with each other for empty titles.

Show me that you're more than just a relic of old times and have what it takes to unite Rogues under your banner.

Do it and you will have every possible support The Lane Hackers can offer.

I am waiting almost four years now for someone who will do it.

Best regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter