Discovery Gaming Community
|Project Sicily| - Message recipients listed within. (AD|, AM, UN|, JM|-,.:j:. ,NO-) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: |Project Sicily| - Message recipients listed within. (AD|, AM, UN|, JM|-,.:j:. ,NO-) (/showthread.php?tid=160329)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

|Project Sicily| - Message recipients listed within. (AD|, AM, UN|, JM|-,.:j:. ,NO-) - Amalfi Directorate - 04-22-2018

[Image: aa6T5Ki.png]

--Incoming feed: Directed dataping - Amalfi Internal Communications | Atlantis Manufacturing | The Unioners | The Junker Marauders | The Junkers Congress | Harold Kane --
--Parsing data and matching encryption cipher--
--Cipher Approved--

Esteemed allies of the families of Malta,

Malta's health and well-being is as always an ongoing effort on the part of countless souls toiling away in their own capacity. The lowly worker in the fields, the most powerful Don behind a desk at their plantation, the skilled pilots flying their endless sorties all throughout Maltese territory - all work to ensure Malta and her allies are well protected, well supplied, and that not just their own futures, but the futures of those they hold most dear is guaranteed.

The famiglia of the Amalfi Union have recently emphasized to me the need for increased security and power-projection for both Amalfi, and Malta as a whole. That being the case, I was tasked with finding a solution to this problem- and find one I have. The details of this I'm not at liberty to relay at this time however, but this solution will require a decent number of resources be delivered to our storage facilities on Valetta Shipyard.

As I said, the exact nature of this project isn't to be discussed with those outside of Amalfi's ranks, but that which we require for this endeavour very much will require us to call upon outside aid. That is where your people come in. Attached below this missive will be an extensive list of supplies and resources we will need delivered to any docking ports on Valetta marked with the Amalfi sigil. How exactly you acquire these resources will be for you to determine. That being said, the utmost discretion will be required of each and every one of your operating pilots and transport captains in both the acquisition and delivery of these resources - in short: keep this information quiet. Failure to abide by this simple tenet of this arrangement will be a black mark on your organization's reputation for all future Amalfi endeavours; both similar and dissimilar to this one.

All of the resources listed below will need verifiable timestamped manifests upon arrival in order to receive payment from Amalfi Dispatch. With the resource list will also be a submission form; for clarity, we will require any and all submitted manifests to include this form in order to receive payment. Specific rates as to each resource will be listed alongside said resource. Once Phase 1 of this operation is complete, a number of other manifests will follow up until the completion of the project - this board will then be modified and a notifier sent out to alert you all as to the status of the required listings.

Amalfi wishes you the best of luck in your shipments, and ask that this process be expedited so as to be completed as quickly as possible.

--R&D Division Chief & Senior Agent,
Harry Callahan

Phase 4 Resources: Complete
Resource: - Lasers - 5000cpu
Required: - 2000u
Delivered: - 2000u
Resource: - Leather - 5000cpu
Required: - 500u
Delivered: - 500u
Resource: - Quantum Multiplexors - 10,000cpu
Required: - 1000u
Delivered: - 1000u
Resource: - Energy Field Equipment - 5000cpu
Required: - 1500u
Delivered: - 1500u
Resource: - Optronics - 2500cpu
Required: - 2000u
Delivered: - 2000u
Resource: - Tungsten - 2000cpu
Required: - 5000u
Delivered: - 5000u

Required Delivery Form

RE: |Project Sicily| - Message recipients listed within. (// AD|, AM, UN|, JM|-,.:j:.) - Nekrotalis - 04-22-2018

Incoming Transmission...

[Image: Rh1varJ.jpg]

To: Harry Callahan, of the Amalfi Directorate
Subject: Helping a friend
Encryption: Medium

Guten Tag Mister Callahan,

I am happy to inform you that the Union will provide its support to this project. We will take the right to be the only one supplying the military salvages as we are the ones owning the field in which it is obtained. As a sign of our cooperation I will order that a bit more then 7.000 be shipped to Valetta, the additional ones of course being a present from my side.

Kind regards,
Alise von Ravensberg,
The Countess of Ravensberg; Leader of the Hamburg Cell.

Transmission Ended…

RE: |Project Sicily| - Message recipients listed within. (// AD|, AM, UN|, JM|-,.:j:.) - Geoffacake - 04-22-2018

[Image: B96g0J6.png]

To: Almalfi Directorate
Subject:Shipment Contract

To Harry Callahan,

As one of Maltas logistical engines, we'd be happy to supply the Amalfi Directorate. Any sort of industrial action tha supports the progress of our nation is smiled upon. You'll expect our transports to deliver materials upon regular intervals, if there is any more you need, don't hesitate to contact us. As for now, we'll kindly take upon your offer.

Amalfi Dispatch Delivery Form:

Delivery Claimant: NC-AM-Helios
Claimant Affiliation: Outcast/Maltese
Resource Delivered: Super alloy's
Amount Delivered: 4000
Additional Comments: N/A

Manifests: Pick up ||| Drop off

- Oranos
Atlantis Manufacturing PLC
National Council of Malta | National Council member

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]

RE: |Project Sicily| - Message recipients listed within. (// AD|, AM, UN|, JM|-,.:j:.) - Nekrotalis - 04-22-2018

Incoming Transmission...

[Image: Rh1varJ.jpg]

To: Harry Callahan, of the Amalfi Directorate
Subject: Helping a friend
Encryption: Medium

And here I am again Mister Callahan,

I can report that all the requested materials have been delivered to Valetta shipyard without any problems. I will stay a few hours until I move back to Rheinland, hope you have some decent wine in your bar.

Kind regards,
Alise von Ravensberg,
The Countess of Ravensberg; Leader of the Hamburg Cell.

Transmission Ended…

RE: |Project Sicily| - Message recipients listed within. (// AD|, AM, UN|, JM|-,.:j:.) - Sciamach - 04-22-2018

[Image: aa6T5Ki.png]

--Incoming feed--
--Cipher Approved--

RE: |Project Sicily| - Message recipients listed within. (// AD|, AM, UN|, JM|-,.:j:.) - Tomas. - 04-22-2018

[Image: 4TANOYp.png]

--Incoming feed--
--Cipher Approved--

This is Amalfi Dispatch. Payments have been remanded to the following claimants on this channel:

UN|Stahlfresser [1]
You will find that you have been compensated fully for the extra hardware and a bonus for the speedy delivery. One good turn deserves another, as they say.

NC-AM-Helios [2]
Word has reached us that this delivery proved far more difficult than was expected initially. There's a bonus in with the payment to help pay for the damages.

That's all for now.

--Amalfi Dispatch

RE: |Project Sicily| - Message recipients listed within. (// AD|, AM, UN|, JM|-,.:j:.) - Junker Marauders - 04-22-2018

[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: Harry Callahan
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Delivery

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Hello, some items have been delivered as requested. If you need some of our engineering expertise feel free to ask as well, although if you decide to keep things in house it's totally understandable.

Transmission feed CLOSED

RE: |Project Sicily| - Message recipients listed within. (// AD|, AM, UN|, JM|-,.:j:.) - Amalfi Directorate - 04-22-2018

--Incoming feed--
--Cipher Approved--

This is Amalfi Dispatch. Payments have been remanded to the following claimants on this channel:

JM|-Mostly.Harmless [1]
Your pro-bono resources are appreciated-- and have been sidelined for the time being until we reach the phase of construction that requires them, at which point they will be listed and counted. This same treatment will also be applied for your extra Polymers delivered, as they will be of use in future phases. Amalfi thanks you for your swift contribution.

That's all for now.

--Amalfi Dispatch

RE: |Project Sicily| - Message recipients listed within. (// AD|, AM, UN|, JM|-,.:j:.) - Geoffacake - 04-22-2018

[Image: B96g0J6.png]

To: Almalfi Directorate
Subject:Shipment Contract

To Harry Callahan,

Some more materials from my logistics personnel have just been dropped off. Although the depot manager told me that another shipment of polymers were dropped off. That's no issue at all. We'll soon see further progress.

Amalfi Dispatch Delivery Form:

Delivery Claimant: NC-AM-Helios
Claimant Affiliation: Outcast/Maltese
Resource Delivered: Ship hull panels
Amount Delivered: 2000
Additional Comments: N/A

Resource Delivered: Basic alloy's
Amount Delivered: 6000
Additional Comments: First pickup data corrupted
Manifests: [ERROR] ||| Drop off

Resource Delivered: Ploymers
Amount Delivered: 2000
Additional Comments: (No payment required)

- Oranos
Atlantis Manufacturing PLC
National Council of Malta | National Council member

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]

RE: |Project Sicily| - Message recipients listed within. (// AD|, AM, UN|, JM|-,.:j:.) - Amalfi Directorate - 04-23-2018

--Incoming feed--
--Cipher Approved--

NC-AM-Helios [1]
The inclusion of extra polymers has been noted and is appreciated. Later phases will require this resource as well, so until such a time as they are needed: they will be stored on Valetta. You have been paid in full for services rendered, as per the arrangement.

That's all for now.

--Amalfi Dispatch