Discovery Gaming Community
Best capital ship for PvE - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Best capital ship for PvE (/showthread.php?tid=160352)

Best capital ship for PvE - Domjan - 04-22-2018

Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy a cap ship strictly for PvE and to do the hardest missions possible, could someone recommend me a combination of the best faction and the best capital ship for the most difficult missions? Thanks for the feedback.

EDIT: When I say hardest missions I mean the most profitable ones, sorry about that.

RE: Best capital ship for PvE - Andrew.Jefferson - 04-22-2018

Well for the best rewards i recommend a unlawful fraction but i dont know what cap to use as im a snub man

RE: Best capital ship for PvE - Spectre - 04-22-2018

Best from my experience would be a Nephilim, since Marduk missions are the most lucrative in terms of raw money (That's to my knowledge. Don't quote me on that)

Though if you want straight up balls-hard, nothing beats Scylla spam missions in Liberty

RE: Best capital ship for PvE - Lythrilux - 04-22-2018

At this point any ship is good. Someone might need to correct me but as long as you use Hurricane missiles PvE missions are a breeze.

RE: Best capital ship for PvE - Thunderer - 04-22-2018

Corsair "Legate"-class dreadnought. Put 3 Hurricane missiles. Do missions against the BAF on Battleship Fes in Cambridge. Those give you really a lot of money in loot, and are very easy, because Bretonian NPCs are weak and don't dodge a lot. Their destroyers fly very closely packed together, so 1 volley of 3 Hurricane missiles will kill them all. You can do a 5 million mission without getting any hull damage. Don't do them in asteroids, though. A missile of yours might hit one that is close to you, detonating the other 2, and thus you'd end up damaging yourself.

I -think- you can do the same against the RM in Omicron Xi, but RM battleships are quite heavy, and if those appear, you might be screwed. BAF BSs are much lighter, and they fly closer together, so although a salvo of 3 Hurricanes doesn't kill them, it does tend to disarm them.

RE: Best capital ship for PvE - Domjan - 04-22-2018

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, much appreciated, tho the Corsair Legate is a bit on the higher end of the budget so might take a while to get to that.

RE: Best capital ship for PvE - sasapinjic - 04-22-2018

(04-22-2018, 07:44 PM)Thunderer Wrote: Corsair "Legate"-class dreadnought. Put 3 Hurricane missiles. Do missions against the BAF on Battleship Fes in Cambridge. Those give you really a lot of money in loot, and are very easy, because Bretonian NPCs are weak and don't dodge a lot. Their destroyers fly very closely packed together, so 1 volley of 3 Hurricane missiles will kill them all. You can do a 5 million mission without getting any hull damage. Don't do them in asteroids, though. A missile of yours might hit one that is close to you, detonating the other 2, and thus you'd end up damaging yourself.

I -think- you can do the same against the RM in Omicron Xi, but RM battleships are quite heavy, and if those appear, you might be screwed. BAF BSs are much lighter, and they fly closer together, so although a salvo of 3 Hurricanes doesn't kill them, it does tend to disarm them.
Similar to this , you can take Valor and do anti Bretonian or anti Libertonian missions in Leeds or Magelan.

RE: Best capital ship for PvE - TheShooter36 - 04-22-2018

Alternatively you can take a Deimos, do missions in Tau44 or Omicron Tau. with 3 hurricanes you can kill anything and haul loot back to base easy.

RE: Best capital ship for PvE - OllO - 04-22-2018

Bismark is good too. cau 8 and just do any sort of stuff with it. hurricane and more.... it can blast things for real. 11.200.000 millions of armor. and massive core
RM missions are good but hey. the amount of the loot is same no matter what you do. so dont bother really.