Discovery Gaming Community
For BPA)/ BAF|, Hansa Breach at Darlington - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: For BPA)/ BAF|, Hansa Breach at Darlington (/showthread.php?tid=160448)

For BPA)/ BAF|, Hansa Breach at Darlington - Stolt. - 04-25-2018

[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_38.png]

[To]: Defence Intel. Staff, BAF|
[From]: Adrienne Perry, [SIS]
[Subject]: Darlington Breach
[Encryption]: High

Earlier today, Cmdr. E. Steiner and I encountered an Orbital Spa & Cruise ship that had violated the Planet Darlington no-fly-zone. I ordered Cmdr. Steiner to stand down as I wanted to hear the explanation from the subject, H)-Beta.01 (who calls himself "Frost"). He works for the research department of an organisation calling themselves "The Hansa" which is run by a man named "George Black". This "George Black" ordered "Frost" to chase after Cultist technology inside Planet Darlington.

As such, Cmdr. Steiner and I decided that "The Hansa" organisation is rogue, unregulated and out of control. We proceeded to destroy the ship and in the ensuing dogfight, it burned up at the atmosphere.

Given the unruly nature of The Hansa, they cannot be trusted to follow Bretonian laws thus they represent a danger to Bretonian security. Hence, I would recommend that they, and any ship carrying the "H)-" tag, are banned from entering Bretonian space as soon as possible.

[ACCESS RELEVANT DOCUMENTATION]

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]

RE: For BPA)/ BAF|, Hansa Breach at Darlington - Stolt. - 05-09-2018

[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_27.png]

[To]: BPA), BAF|
[From]: Adrienne Perry, [SIS]

I'd like to go ahead and open the contents of this transmission up to the BPA) as well so that action can be taken as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]

RE: For BPA)/ BAF|, Hansa Breach at Darlington - Stolt. - 05-15-2018

[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_26.png]

[To]: BPA), BAF|
[From]: Adrienne Perry, SIS

After speaking with DCI Judge during a joint operation in Leeds earlier today, I'm re-transmitting this message in case it was missed the first time.

Sincerely,

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]

RE: For BPA)/ BAF|, Hansa Breach at Darlington - Bretonia Police Authority - 05-15-2018

Mrs Perry,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Although it is unclear from the visual evidence that the vessel had entered the restricted Darlington atmosphere, the Captain's own testimony convicts him in itself. The Bretonian Police, as you will know, do not have the power to simply ban an Organisation or individual from the Kingdom, that of course is a matter for the Queen's Government. However, an investigation will now be opened and a warrant issued for all vessels transmitting the Hansa's 'H)' call-sign so as we can ascertain just exactly who these people are, who they represent, and their intentions. I appreciate your concerns and will endeavour to chase this matter up, but one rogue pilot does not provide enough evidence to suggest the entire Corporation is corrupt.

Once again, thank you for bringing this matter to us, I will update you should any of our Officers acquire any further information and I assume you will do the same.

Regards,
S.Judge
Deputy Chief Inspector Steve Judge
Bretonian Police Authority