Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ageira Innovations || From: The Forlorn Hope - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ageira Innovations || From: The Forlorn Hope (/showthread.php?tid=160622)

To: Ageira Innovations || From: The Forlorn Hope - Nick Stenn - 04-30-2018

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High

[Image: XCjtKGO.gif]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: Unknown
  • »»» Sender ID: Nick Stenn
  • »»» Recipient ID: Ageira Innovations
  • »»» Subject: Custom Weaponry

To whom it may concern,

I trust our friends in Ageira are doing well. It's been a while since our last business dealing, and I find myself in need of a few new toys for my ground troops. The Combat droids you provided for us have worked fantastically, and the rifles you provided in the past, while effective, are too rigid in purpose to serve the needs of our elite operators and their rapidly adapting battlefields.

As such we'd like to inquire about the attached items, and how hard it would be for us to get a shipment of 600 units? Oh and before I forget, we'd like the ammunition in a quantity that I can only describe as "Obscene".

Attachments:
[X][X]

[Image: bdPNNCO.gif]

Knight Commander Stenn
Forlorn Hope Command

CLOSING TRANSMISSION

To: Nick Stenn of Forlorn Hope - John White - 05-06-2018

[Image: Qs8hS2n.png]

To: Nick Stenn of Forlorn Hope

Dear Mr. Stenn,

We have not had the pleasure to discuss business yet, therefore let me thank you for reaching out to Ageira for you orders. We are always happy to accommodate our clients when it comes to our more volatile merchandise.

From what I have gathered, your organisation seems to be aligning to most lawful entities and as such we would be delighted to offer alternatives to our current top-of-the-line armaments should it meet your requirements better.

The order, not included ammunition that you can always top off from our local distribution centers on all planets at standard rates based on quanity, comes at 5.000.000 SC. Due to past business, we can offer a 20% discount, driving the price down to 4.000.000 SC.

If the price is acceptable, let us know if you wish the weapons delivered somewhere or do you wish to pick it off from Detroit Munitions.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: To: Ageira Innovations || From: The Forlorn Hope - Nick Stenn - 05-08-2018

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High

[Image: XCjtKGO.gif]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: Unknown
  • »»» Sender ID: Nick Stenn
  • »»» Recipient ID: John White
  • »»» Subject: Custom Weaponry

President White,

I'll have my boys pick it up from Detroit. Payment was authorized 20 minutes ago. As always, its been a pleasure working with Ageira. I'm sure we'll be in contact again soon.

Attachments:
[X]

[Image: bdPNNCO.gif]

Knight Commander Stenn
Forlorn Hope Command

CLOSING TRANSMISSION