Discovery Gaming Community
Emergency call: To all in the Omicrons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Emergency call: To all in the Omicrons (/showthread.php?tid=160688)

Pages: 1 2

Emergency call: To all in the Omicrons - Hans von Goeben - 05-01-2018

[Image: EB4msrh.png]

Help!

This is Hans von Goeben. I am locked down in my lab and our base the Consensus Multiplex is under attack. AIs were surprisingly appearing in the northern regions of Omicron Kappa and they burn down everything now. Heeeeelp, please if anyone receives this...................

|||||||TRANSMISSION INTERRUPTED|||||||
|||||||LINK TERMINATED|||||||

RE: Emergency call: To all in the Omicrons - Alicia Cook - 05-02-2018

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Alicia Cook, Command bridge, [MFE]Med Force Two
To: Hans von Goeben

Dr. Von Goeben,

This is commander Alicia Cook, Commander of Med Force Two. We have received your transmission and will assist as possible.

Commander Alicia Cook,
Commanding officer, Med Force Two

RE: Emergency call: To all in the Omicrons - The Foundation - 05-02-2018

[Image: JSdGMm5.png]

[Image: 3C8PBwB.png]

Sender Identification: "Rogue Knight" of the Foundation
Recipient Identification: Hans von Goeben
Encryption technology: ARC/OMICRON/GOLD
Encryption level: Unbreakable
Topic: RE: Emergency call

I am afraid, that we do not have enough time for formalities and representations. My callsign is "Rogue Knight" and I represent the zoners organization - "The Foundation". I may tell you more as soon, as we got sure, that your complex is in safety.

To assist you, we dispatched the "Fearless" destroyer, which will reach your position in a hour. What is your status?

For the better Sirius. For the humanity.

Signed: "Rogue Knight", current representative of the Foundation.

RE: Emergency call: To all in the Omicrons - Binski - 05-02-2018

***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....verifying additional security encryption....
....connection established......

[Image: 9vh4hx.jpg]

Hello Mr. von Goeben,

I'm an old Zoner from Tau-37. My crew and I, mostly comprised of Zoner born employees, recently relocated to Omicron Kappa. I had employed them operating a small freelance trader in the colonies for years. Even just trading and freelancing in House space gained us a great deal of experience repeatedly fighting off Xenos terrorists and other pirates. More than we had preferred.

Recently, we pulled together after much savings and made the trek out of the Houses to search out a new and more potent vessel to fly. With the loss of Freeport 2, and the collapse of the CoF, Zoners seem in disarray. The sentiment among my crew was to return to our roots and take up a fighting ship to assist Zoner settlers in the Omicrons. It seems most dangerous for colonists in this region. At Lavadia we purchased our own Fearless class destroyer and took on more crew.

We will certainly help defend colonists against Nomad and hostile AI attacks. Consider my vessel the Starflare to also be at your disposal. We have been looking for ways to contribute to Zoner safety out here, and will remain close by until the threat has passed.

Captain Morgan Rister,
Q-Ship Starflare

....signal cut....

***COMM CHANNEL CLOSED***

RE: Emergency call: To all in the Omicrons - Hans von Goeben - 05-02-2018

[Image: EB4msrh.png]

Greetings,

luckily the station survided, I survided and the communication works again.
It is great to see the support. I mean my call was sent out of a hurry and fear for our lifes. It misses information about the situation, but even us, the Zoner Consensus. Sorry about calling you into the dark. You guys launched right into this unknown situation only by trust. This is astonishing and I am personally thankful for that.
The Consensus Multiplex is property of the Zoner Consensus. The easiest description for our group is: The Zoner Consensus is a social and financial network, holding and investment group with the focus in education, research and humanism. The Consensus Multiplex holds offices and rooms of several organisations owned by the Zoner Consensus. Following it contains offices and labs of the Sol Project and the Keepstar Research Group, a shared hospital and medical labs of the Seraphim and Med Force Enterprises and a huge area is occupied by the Edgeworld University.

For now it seems the attack has come to a stop. Noone currently knows the motivation behind the attack of the Consensus Multiplex. They came without any warning. A try to peacefully talk to them failed and was only blocked.
We aren't sure about their intentions, but I consider they claim territory and want to expand.
Sometimes I believe that we are the only group who would prefer peace and coexistance above conflicts over conflicts, but this is also my reason. I don't want to see more escalations. We still want to try to speak to the AI and find a solution. Not sure if this will work, but it would be good if the weapons will stay silent for the time being.

|||||||END TRANSMISSION|||||||
|||||||LINK TERMINATED|||||||

RE: Emergency call: To all in the Omicrons - Implosion - 05-02-2018

[img float=left]http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/discojack.gif [/img]

Incoming Video
Source: Battleship Perditrix, Omicron Delta
Comm ID: Jack Daniels
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

The Core has dispatched a few ships to pacify the machines. We have already had one of our Battlecruisers severely damaged while fending off attackers in the last hour. We'll do what the circumstances allow us to do.

~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Guildkeeper of the Core and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

RE: Emergency call: To all in the Omicrons - Alessa Samson - 05-02-2018

[Image: cyJUv4t.png]

Indentification: Alessa Samson
Recipient: Supporters
Subject: Consensus Multiplex under attack

Good evening,

I have received information that the Consensus Multiplex is right now under attack again. The Antarctica is currently in a far remote region and I guess Hans already elaborated that our society doesn't focus on military actions. Therefore we ask you, fellow people, to help and support us.
An emergency channel for coordinating the support has been initiated.
https://discord.gg/ndkj9Ne

Wishing you the best.
[Image: uDcz3Hq.png]

RE: Emergency call: To all in the Omicrons - Binski - 05-03-2018

***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....verifying additional security encryption....
....connection established......

[Image: ojpgeu.jpg]

Captain Rister here again,

After launching from Corinth just a short time ago, I came up to an AI cruiser attacking the Mulitplex. After it refused to withdraw, we engaged and drove it away, only to have it joined by two more similar AI cruisers. We barely managed to escape. At present, the base is yet again under attack, and any other assistance available is requested asap! We'll be holding position on the periphery for now until more help can arrive.

Morgan Rister
Q-Ship Starflare

....signal cut....

***COMM CHANNEL CLOSED***

RE: Emergency call: To all in the Omicrons - Implosion - 05-03-2018

[img float=left]http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/discojack.gif [/img]

Incoming Video
Source: Battleship Perditrix, Omicron Delta
Comm ID: Jack Daniels
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

The Core will be pulling out all support away from Kappa. We've encountered some unforeseen circumstances and we will act accordingly. I wish you good luck.

~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Guildkeeper of the Core and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

RE: Emergency call: To all in the Omicrons - Omicron - 05-03-2018

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ OCV Fedayeen
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 03/05/825
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Zoner Consensus

Relief

Admirality has been discussed how to react in regards to the unexpected conflict in Omicron Kappa between Zoners and the Artificial machines native to the star system. Generally speaking, we see Kappa as the border of the Cretan Empire and by so Order lays no claims towards Kappa as part of the overall Protectorate.

However, the machines have reacted aggressively to The Order forces in recent days and due to urgency of situation we decided to authorize use our arsenal of strategic weapons against the AI menace. The emergency relief strike was subsequently stopped before payload could be delivered to optimal detonation range. Core, merely standing by witnessing this crime decided to attack our vanguard. The pilot was forced to eject due to premature detonation and as of right now, we are organizing rescue sweep to recover him if he's still alive.

We have dealth damage, that is clear enough. It wasn't enough to deliver the blow neccesary to cripple the assaulting fleet. We are hearing reports that Zoner installation had fallen five minutes after Order strike. The Order and Zoners dont get along lately but we are offering you to rebuild in safer space nearer The Order Homeworlds. I suggest you to contact us privately on encrypted channel if you choose to pursue this avenue.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"