Discovery Gaming Community
To: Hansa ⚡From: The Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Hansa ⚡From: The Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=160788)

To: Hansa ⚡From: The Lane Hackers - Nicole Hunter - 05-05-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

To whoever it may concern,

Your agents are trying to contact me in space for almost a month now mostly during operations that have the highest priority for The Lane Hackers and require my full attention. Additionally, you refuse to discuss details of your proposal even with senior members of The Inner Circle. You surely must understand that my time is extremely limited and your persistence on this way of communication will most likely bring no fruits.

I am opening this channel to invite you to clarify your proposal. Based on the specifics I will be able to either give you a quick answer or designate a person responsible for handling this matter from our side.

Professor Provocateur,
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Hansa ⚡From: The Lane Hackers - The Hansa - 05-05-2018

------------------------Incoming Message------------------------
......................................................................................................................................................................
------------------------Opening Message------------------------

[Image: 9strlt.png]

Sender ID :
George Black
Recipient ID : Nicole Hunter
Subject : An offer

Greetings Miss Hunter.
I have to admit that I have been trying to contact you for a while.
Finally, we can talk over a secure communication.
Let me introduce myself first. My name is George Black and I'm the representative and the founder of the Hansa.
Here is the deal.
Our base is constructing a Cloaking Device Factory and we are in need of some materials that you have easy access to.
We are in need of Bio-Neural Arrays. 10.000 Units to be exact.
10.000 Units to be delivered to our station, Rothaar Huette, In Bering.
The base is located in sector E6.
In return, I offer you docking rights on Rothaar and of course all the Military Salvage that is sold there.
In case you accept the offer... I realise that the vendor on the base might not offer you much for the cargo but I will personally wire you 20 Million Credits to the account of your choice after the shipments are done.
If you don't like the deal you can name the price yourself until you deliver the shipment in the end.

From the begging, I wished to tighten our relationship since you are close allies with our friends Unioners.
If we are going to have a friendly relationship then we will be able to offer you cloaks as soon as we start manufacturing them.
I hope this is worth your precious time, Miss.

Kind regards and safe skies.
~George Black

------------------------Signal Ends------------------------
......................................................................................................................................................................
------------------------Closing Message------------------------

To: Hansa ⚡From: The Lane Hackers - Nicole Hunter - 05-05-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Mr Black,

Three battletransports filled with Bio-Neural Arrays arrived with some "perturbances" at your base. I hope we can avoid similar inconveniences in future, Mr Black. As for the payment for this instant delivery as well as our eagerness to maintain business partnership we will expect delivery of one Light Cloak once your factory is set up and running.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...