Discovery Gaming Community
Hi people - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Hi people (/showthread.php?tid=16081)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Hi people - DualKatanas - 02-04-2009

I'm new here. Very new. I downloaded Discovery 4.84 2 months ago, went online 2 days ago, and I love it already. :D

I'm mostly a freelancer who hates bounty hunters and corsairs, and I use very heavy fighters. I'm saving up for an Eagle right now.

So... Hi!

Hi people - kindred - 02-04-2009

Welcome to the community, kudos on the dislike of bounty hunter scum. Have fun on the server observe the rules blame Zelot for all your misfortunes.

Hi people - swift - 02-04-2009

Hi there, and welcome to the vortex!

Read the rules so you go trouble free, try to RP, you'll get the feel and likeness for it very soon, have fun with your Freelancer, I recommend you also get a Freelancer tag for him( Which is not very hard, but takes long).

How I did it is:

Got the closest good ship and weapons, went to Freeport Two in Bering, took BH and Zoner reputation bribes, did BH missions to lower Zoner rep, and every once in a while got another Zoner bribe.

Note: BH missions and Zoner bribes increase Freelancer reputation.

Then after maxing out the Freelancer reputation, you will have a BH Guard tag, now drop 2-3 missions for every other faction you have a full rep with, then proceed to the BHG Guard system, and kill some of the Guard NPCs there. And you're set.

Note: You do not have to have a freelancer tag, but it's nice to achieve that, shows you put in some work.

Anyways, I got off topic here.:P

With that Eagle I recommend 2 debs and 4 heavy flashpoints.

Hi people - Zapp - 02-04-2009

Welcome, read my stories, and put in an app for the LPI, Sirius' best crime-fighting unit.

Hi people - DualKatanas - 02-04-2009

Cheers for the welcomes!

' Wrote:With that Eagle I recommend 2 debs and 4 heavy flashpoints.

Personally, I prefer Nomad Energy Blasters and Reaper Mark V's (I use them on SP) It's gonna be a long time before I get them though. :(

soz, Zapp, I prefer freelancing

Hi people - swift - 02-04-2009

Okay, no problems. What you need to know though, is that in Sirius you are judged by your loadout too. So if you have Order guns (Are Reapers Order? I think so at least), enemies of the Order will not like your Freelancer, therefore Libertonians will probably shoot you.

About the nomie guns, they're ok. Some might say stuff about that, whine and such, but take that with a pinch of salt.

Also, I recommend is writing your characters' story as it goes along.

Hi people - stewcool - 02-04-2009

Hello new guy if you need a faction join the Order we pick on each other for no apparent reason sometimes though

Hi people - SevereTrinity - 02-04-2009

Wilkommen!

Hi people - jshkornmiller - 02-05-2009

welcome to the family! stay warm and cozy by the fairy

erm, fire... >.>:laugh:

Hi people - whitegh0st - 02-05-2009

Hello there!
Welcome to the fray!
Stay safe out there!

DQ