Discovery Gaming Community
To: Battlegroup Harmony High Command <:> From: Yann Blackwings - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Battlegroup Harmony High Command <:> From: Yann Blackwings (/showthread.php?tid=160827)

To: Battlegroup Harmony High Command <:> From: Yann Blackwings - Val - 05-06-2018

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: YceFIcV.jpg]

ID: Captain Yann Blackwings
Recipient: Battlegroup Harmony High Command
Subject: Expedition in the Omicrons

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Greetings!

As expected, we have began the expedition in the Omicrons yesterday. The expedition fleet was composed of the liner of Monica Austin, my Guardian fighter, the fighter of Amina Rodriguez, the fighter of Jack Edison, under the command of Kelly O'Brien.

During the time of this expedition, i will be your informator, and i will send you some messages with our progress in these dangerous systems.

We have throught the Rheinland's space, and the Sigmas without any problems. Finally, we have found a jump hole to Omicron Sigma in Sigma-17. I will not all explain, you will can see in the conversation report. We have explored a part of Omicron Minor, the natal system of the Order, and we have discovered a Nomad base in Sigma. Finally we have been in Delta to restock and find a good base. But we have met, near the Freeport a enormous Outcasts fleet with probably a Nomad battleship and a gunboat. They asked us for leave this area, but we have refused. Then, the enemy engaged us. We were totally outnumbered, until when a Core's fleet came to assist us. They have destroyed the Nomad battleship, and their fighters have been a great help for us.

The enemy fleet has been destroyed. The Commune's fighters, destroyed, or they left the battle. The liner is safe, Kelly and me too. However we have lost Jack Edison and Amina Rodriguez in this battle. Fortunately, we have captured their pod. They will be soon in Bering now.

Then, we continue the expedition with Kelly, Monica and me. We already have started some communications with the main groups in the Omicrons. I will inform you soon.

For Harmony!

Captain Yann Blackwings.

[X] [XX]

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

RE: To: Battlegroup Harmony High Command <:> From: Yann Blackwings - Val - 05-07-2018

Incoming Transmission

Subject: Omicron Delta's exploration

Loading Message

Captain Yann Blackwings here.

Yesterday, i've personally explored Omicron Delta's system with my fighter. This system is very dangerous and hostil, the Nomads are everywhere. I've discovered a Core base near the planet Tuvalu, and an Order base, named Dalaboru station. The both are under a big guard.

Next, i've discovered severals jump hole who lead to many Omicrons's system. The major part of Omicron Delta is known now, except the Nebula who hides the Jump hole of Omicron Minor. The Nomads are in number there, but we will try to find interesting things in this cloud however.

To finish, i've met an Order battleship near the Freeport 11. But i didn't had the time to make some relations with him: a Nomad battleship is came and has destroyed the Order battleship.

For the moment, we will stay in Omicron Delta. We are waiting new instructions now.

For Harmony!

Captain Yann Blackwings.

Transmission Ends

RE: To: Battlegroup Harmony High Command <:> From: Yann Blackwings - Val - 05-09-2018

Incoming Transmission

Subject: Loss of the Liner, and meeting with the Core

Loading Message

I have the difficult task to annouce you the loss of the main ship of the expedition in the Omicrons, the liner of Monica Austin, the Semper.Fidelis.
We have received this morning a message from the liner:

[Message]

We don't what is happened, and how the liner left the Freeport 11, without that we could see it. We only have found the wreck of the liner, but we didn't find any escape pods. I'm afraid the crew and Monica Austin are dead. That their sacrifice for Harmony not be vain. Except if we tell us to come back, but we have decided to stay in the Omicrons with Kelly O'Brien. We are only two now.

However, i've some good news. Yesterday i've had the chance to meet the Core High Command, with several capital ships othe the Core's fleet. They really want to help us, and it seems they are very welcoming. They have proposed that we come in the Omicrons, and install our forces there. I think we can make some relations more profitable with them. But there is one problem. Before to accept, the Core would like that the Major Cheryl Augustine comes in the Omicrons for some apologies to the Core. You will discover all the details in the conversation.

During this time, i'll try to make some better relations with the Core. We have an opportunity unexpected.

For Harmony!

Captain Yann Blackwings.

Transmission Ends

RE: To: Battlegroup Harmony High Command <:> From: Yann Blackwings - Val - 05-11-2018

Incoming Transmission

Subject: Battle with the Core

Loading Message

The relations with the Core are improving. Indeed, the last day i had a battle in Delta with the Core. During my classic "patrol" in Delta i've met a Core's fleet near the planet Tuvalu at Yaren Base. We have exchanged a bit, but a threat came. Some Nomads cruiser were attacking a Core battleship. After the threat resolved, we have detected on our scanner an Order's fleet with 3 Osiris and an Outcasts battleship. It was a very bad surprise, because this Outcasts battleship was the same that those who attacked us during our expedition, with the Nomads.

This infected battleship worked with the Order now, as the Order confirmed this. I've then said to the Order that this battleship was allied with the Nomads. The Order was surprised and asked for proofs. That means, we can think the Order has maybe in its ranks, some infected. The Order and the Outcasts have decided to destroy the Core's fleet, only composed of two battleships and one fighter. The Core asked for my help. After that the Core saved us, and face to an Order's fleet who is allied with the Outcasts and the Nomads, i've accepted. During this battle, i've only disrupt the enemy cruising. The Core's reinforcements came and the Order's fleet has been destroyed. However, the Outcasts battleship, damaged, has escaped during this battle.

That's all for the moment.

For Harmony!

Captain Yann Blackwings.

[X]

Transmission Ends

RE: To: Battlegroup Harmony High Command <:> From: Yann Blackwings - Val - 05-20-2018

Incoming Transmission

Subject: Back in Bering

Loading Message

Yesterday, our first expedition in the Omicrons finally end. This operation has been a great success, even if we have lost the liner. However we have showed at the local groups who we are, and our futur coming in this systems are not compromized.

During this last days we have taken severals coordinates of different sector of Omicron Delta. In the futur, we could directly jump in this area.
The expedition is closed for the moment. Our ships are now back in Bering.

For Harmony!

Captain Yann Blackwings.

Transmission Ends