Discovery Gaming Community
A Meeting Aboard The Amenhotep - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: A Meeting Aboard The Amenhotep (/showthread.php?tid=160948)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: A Meeting Aboard The Amenhotep - Neraxon - 05-11-2018

"How many crew member does Amy need to be operated in full combat and what are her strengths and weaknesses ?" *Mary opens a file about her Germania* "Cause, my one is huge compared to Amy, and it feels more like a brick in space than anything else." *She pauses for a second* "Is it used for recon-mission or more like a front line ship ?" *She types something in her data-pad* "The overall history would be also very interresting, as the weaponary. But I guess that is "Classified"." *She giggles and squints again to Hunter* "I mean if Amy get scrached we could repair it in Pacifica, what would be right now the closest Shipyard, to be fair we have I would say the hardest working Engineers. But they never had to work on a Osiris Class Vessel, so if we ever have to repair it..." *She lights up another cigarette* "We would need some prints, you surely can leave out any unimportnat infos that aren't meant to be seen. Don't get me wrong we don't want to cause harm in any matter." *She laughs* "At least not to anyone here right now."

RE: A Meeting Aboard The Amenhotep - Kalhmera - 05-11-2018

Lilly seemed shocked at some of Dross's questions. She takes note of the Data pad and answers some of her questions.

This Osiris houses 320 Men and Women. The Order primarily used the Osiris as a strike class ship. Lightly armored and quite agile it takes a chunk out of its enemy rather quickly and effectively. This Osiris is almost the same as its brothers except this one disrupts cloaks and can Jump to any system in Sirius. As for the history of the Amenhotep you would have to speak with the Captain for that. For any possible repairs I am sure our lead engineer could help and direct your men and women on the process of repairing. I don't suspect any prints would be given out.

RE: A Meeting Aboard The Amenhotep - Spectre - 05-11-2018

Hunter merely kept quiet as they talked, unsure of why Dross continued to eye her, though at the same time she didn't seem too offended by it. After their while of chatting however, she did seem to butt in.

"Ship like the Amenhotep, Captain like Kalh, it frankly doesn't sound surprising. Still, we'll hear more in a few anyway.."

Lilly acknowledges Hunter and stiffens up as we approach the Captains Guard.

indeed Hunter, we are here. Please drop any and all weapons in the bin and walk through the scanner. This scanner ensures your not infected and you have no weapons on your person. Dross, you can keep the Data pad tho it will be scanned to ensure no explosives are inside. When you are ready proceed.

Hunter stepped forward through the scanner, not dropping anything except perhaps a grin, the scanner finding her clean on both accounts of weapons and incubi. She awaited on the other side for Dross.

"I left my piece in the ship anyway.."

*Before Mary dropps her guns she kisses them* "I will be right back." *Then she walks through the scanner without any problem* "Shall we ?"

"Indeed.. After you, miss."

Once she was through, she'd follow Dross into the meeting room, her wandering eye ready to capture the sight of another 'new' room of this forbidden temple of mystery.

Lilly opens the final Door and allows Dross and Hunter to walk in.

The Captain has not seen anyone outside of this ship in person for quite sometime. Don't be surprised it he is a little weird. Above all be respectful.

The room was completely white, portraits filled the walls, a few can be distinguished as The Captain, Another of the Amenhotep. There is a hologram of a map of Sirius in the center. Dross and Hunter notice a table with basic refreshments and three seats. But before they could sit down a voice is heard... It was the Captain

Welcome aboard the Amenhotep Ladies.

"Hello, Captain. Thanks for having us."

Hunter nodded to him, walking in and standing behind one of the chairs. The room itself was unusual to her, but not completely unexpected given the circumstances.

*Mary salutes like she had served* "Morgen!" *Then she hops on one of the seats and pulls out her Vodka* " You don't mind that I brought my own ?" " Not my style but you have to be in here, a bit to "clean"."*She looks around in the room.*