Discovery Gaming Community
To: Nicky of DSE From: SSRT High command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Nicky of DSE From: SSRT High command (/showthread.php?tid=160987)

To: Nicky of DSE From: SSRT High command - Cortana Clark - 05-11-2018

***INCOMMING TRANSMISSION***

Sender: Amina Rodriges
[Image: CFPggy4.jpg]

Receiver: Nicky
Subject: Upgrade SSRT|-Emperor
Encryption: Unbreakable

Greetings Nicky.
We would like to come to our request immediately. We'll contact you to ask if we can use your excellent engineering skills to get plans for upgrading the SSRT's main ship. We would of course pay you off for the diskretetion and for your work accordingly. We will provide you with all the resources and materials needed for this work. We would also like to hire you as the chief engineer right up to the completion of this project, so that everything is to our satisfaction. Of course we would also pay this accordingly. Now to our wishes of upgrades.
1. Do we want a new engine so that we can move better and more effectively in the depths of space.
2. If we want a new cover for our ship it should be more robust and fit better with our group.
3. If possible we would like to take an upgrade for a matching Jumpdrive Series IIII this can be done by improving the Jumpdrive Series II if possible.

We would like to hear if all this is possible and if you are ready to deal with the planning and execution. As already said, we would pay for the supply of you and for the procurement of the resources.

Best wishes and Thank you.

Amina Rodriges

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

RE: To: Nicky of DSE From: SSRT High command - Little Nicky - 05-12-2018

CommID: Nicky Kudera
ShipID: Extender
Location: Baltimore Shipyard 2nd drydock, New York, The republic of Liberty
To: SSRT
Signal: 78%
Encryption: DCHR-5FHT-35DT-8395

Greetings,

I've always loved all the sweet pleasantries before skipping to the subject itself, however you seem to be in hurry. I guess some of my customers shared a good word about me, seeing somebody like you trying get in touch with someone like me.

Before we initiate our talks and dealings, who are you, who do you represent, have you got a shipyard capable of such work as well as the engineering team?

Answer these questions and we might proceed.

~Nicky from Baltimore

RE: To: Nicky of DSE From: SSRT High command - Cortana Clark - 05-12-2018

Greetings Nicky.
Well im sorry that i was so in hurry that i forgot to introduce myself. Im Amina Rodriges Leading Commander of the SSRT. I represent the Separatists Special Response Team we are currently one of the newer Factions in the Separatists of Liberty. So to the question of the Shipyard well im currently working on it i would like to use the Marshall Shipyard from the Separatists. The Engineers we would like to get from the Battlegroup Harmony as well as from the unioners but as said i currently wait for a response of both factions.

Amina Rodriges

RE: To: Nicky of DSE From: SSRT High command - Little Nicky - 05-14-2018

Greetings,

Unioners you say? That's gonna be tough one, to be honest I hate these guys who used to try to shoot me down on daily basis. Ensure my safety and I will do all I can.

~Nicky from Baltimore

RE: To: Nicky of DSE From: SSRT High command - Cortana Clark - 05-14-2018

Greetings Nicky.
Well thats not so good to hear but im sure i can make a deal with the unioners atleast for the time we work together. I will send you another message as soon as i get a response from the unioners about a no fire agreement. If you have any other wishes or needs for the moment feel free to contact me over this channel.

Amina Rodriges

RE: To: Nicky of DSE From: SSRT High command - Cortana Clark - 05-22-2018

Greetings Nicky.
Well Hello.. due to our recent budget cuts we would like to only build the upgraded Jumpdrive series II it should be upgraded so we can Jump with arround 4-5 ships.. Currently we try to make a deal with the Unioners but we are still waiting for a response from them.

Amina Rodriges

RE: To: Nicky of DSE From: SSRT High command - Little Nicky - 05-23-2018

Greetings,

So waiting for The Unioners, huh. And project of you're seems to interesting as time proceeds. I am willing to help you with it, even if I'll have to study further knowledge of the jump drive technology.

~Nicky from Baltimore