Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lane hackers Professor From: SSRT Commander - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lane hackers Professor From: SSRT Commander (/showthread.php?tid=161087)

To: Lane hackers Professor From: SSRT Commander - Cortana Clark - 05-15-2018

***INCOMMING TRANSMISSION***

Sender: Amina Rodriges
[Image: CFPggy4.jpg]

Receiver: Lane hackers Commander
Subject: Upgrade SSRT|-Emperor
Encryption: Unbreakable

Greetings Lane hackers.

Please let me introduce myself im Amina Rodriges leading commander of the SSRT some of you may know me.
Well today i come with a request to you. I would like to order two programmers from you to programm the new engines for the Liberty-Emperor Interdictor as soon as we have built them. We would pay for it with 150m S.C or we could provide you with informations when the upgraded Liberty-Emperor will head out for its first mission. If you need any informations from this project feel free to contact me over this channel.

Best wishes and thank you.

Amina Rodriges

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

RE: To: Lane hackers Commander From: SSRT Commander - Maximillian Largo - 05-15-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 74b.png][Image: 3.png]

Greetings, miss Rodriges.

Allow me to introduce myself: I'm Deceiver Maximillian Largo of the Lane Hackers. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Programming a new engine, hm? That won't be a huge issue, we'll get it done swiftly. Our Professorship will send out two of our operatives to assist you on your project - but before that, we require additional information on it before we act.

I read that you directed this to our 'commanders' - amusing, I'd say - yet I'd like to point out that the Lane Hackers do not have 'commanders' like most military organizations do. Instead, we do have a representation of our faction in the form of the Lane Hackers' Professorship, composed by our most senior and expert Hackers. Do not misunderstand my tone however, miss - mine was a mere heads-up for future interactions.

I also read that, after the job on the engine is done, you are going to send out your vessel - would you like to share some information on this operation of yours that you seek to conduct? And do not worry - no one else except myself will read it.

I'll await your answer.

Salutations,
Maximillian Largo

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Lane hackers Commander From: SSRT Commander - Cortana Clark - 05-15-2018

Receiver: Lane hackers Professors

Greetings Mister Lago.

Well first of all its nice to meet you Mister. Largo. Well the mission we are currently planing is a big spy operation in liberty our main focus will be to locate the positions of the navys capital vessels and to find possible evidence for the cooperation between Navy, LSF, LPI and the nomads. The first stage will be to observe kansas, Texas, New York and Colorado. We will send out only cloaked vessels to make sure no one will notice our locations. We would provide you with the Locations of capital vessels and research facilitis. If you wish we also can provide you evidence for the cooperation between liberty and the nomads as soon as we have found them on our mission. I need to say that this mission is a SSRT operation so no harmony or separatist vessel will be involved.
Now to the engines. We currently dont have a blueprint but we hope that the work will start soon but we can provide you what we wish for the programming.
1. We would like to have a cruise speed of 350M/s
2. We would like to have the normal travel speed arround 80M/s
3. If possible we would like to get a alround test from your side with simulations. We surely dont want to fly it for the first time and explode after the first few clicks.

If you need more informations i would be glad if you contact me.

By the way the SSRT would really like to work more with the Lane Hackers to support you in your missions if this is needed from your side.

Amina Rodriges

RE: To: Lane hackers Professor From: SSRT Commander - Cortana Clark - 05-23-2018

Receiver: Lane hackers Professors

Greetings Mister Lago.

Well were do I start... due to our recent budget cuts we are not able to build the new engine... but we would like to build a upgraded version of the Jumpdrive II so we can use it on the Liberty-Emperor Interdictor.. It should be able to Jump 4-5 Ships with us but this would also use your programming skills. We would be very glad if you could help us with this as soon as we can build it. The promised payment and Information transfer will be the same as already said.

Amina Rodriges

RE: To: Lane hackers Professor From: SSRT Commander - Maximillian Largo - 05-24-2018

...Operative.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 74a.png][Image: 2.png]

Greetings again, miss Rodriges.

I will personally help you out with your Jump Drive's programming once it's completed. Please do inform me through this channel as soon as you have it.
I'll make my way to your vessel and do what it has to be done.

A Lane Hacker's word is as solid as stone - the deal will be fulfilled completely.

Salutations,
Maximillian Largo

RE: To: Lane hackers Professor From: SSRT Commander - Cortana Clark - 08-20-2018

[Image: Rnse3k4.gif]

Name: Amina Rodriges
Faction: SSRT
Reciever: Maximillian Largo

Hello Mister Largo.

She takes a sip of her rheinbier

Well we havent heard from us in a while.. well today I came with a request to you.. I know that its difficult to get lane hacker technology but I wanted to ask you if your people would sell us 1 or 2 Vindicators for money or Informations.. or both what ever you desire.. I hope You will respond me soon since we would be in need of this ships..

Stay safe my Friend.

She Smiles while the transmission blures out

RE: To: Lane hackers Professor From: SSRT Commander - Maximillian Largo - 08-21-2018

...Deceiver.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 74c.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Ah, miss Rodriges.
Indeed, it's been a while since we last spoke.

Now to your request: by unanimous decision of the wholeness of the Professorship, all the requests of usage and/or loan of Lane Hacker technology has been denied to all Separatist entities as a result of Battlegroup Harmony's change of stance towards the Unioners to full-out hostility.

There is nothing more to add, I think.

Salutations,
Maximillian Largo