Discovery Gaming Community
To: ALG Leader From: SSRT Commander - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: ALG Leader From: SSRT Commander (/showthread.php?tid=161089)

To: ALG Leader From: SSRT Commander - Cortana Clark - 05-15-2018

***INCOMMING TRANSMISSION***

Sender: Amina Rodriges
[Image: CFPggy4.jpg]

Receiver: ALG Leader
Subject: Upgrade SSRT|-Emperor
Encryption: Unbreakable

Greetings ALG

Please let me introduce myself im Amina Rodriges leading commander of the SSRT some of you may know me.
Well today i come with a request to you. I would like to order one or two transporters from you to supply the standart materials for the Liberty-Emperor Interdictor. Sadly we cant provide you with the list of the needed materials because we dont have it now. We would pay for it with 150m S.C. If we get a positive response we would provide you the list as soon as we get it. We need the materials at marshall but we also wait for there allowness. If you need some informations feel free to contact me over this channel.

Best wishes and thank you.

Amina Rodriges

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

RE: To: ALG Leader From: SSRT Commander - Cortana Clark - 05-16-2018

*** BOOSTING SIGNAL RANGE***

RE: To: ALG Leader From: SSRT Commander - ALG Classic - 05-17-2018

[Image: DjGjJ0B.png]

Ms Rodriges;

My name is Magdalena Atzenbruck and I am President of ALG. Your transmission found its way to my desk.
Of course ship construction and the trade and manufacture of materials necessary for ship construction are one of our explicit specialties, but we will need more information than what you've provided for us to sign a contract. We are not familiar with the SSRT, though I can assume it is an organization opposed to the government of the Republic of Liberty.

If you can provide further information on your organization's motives, goals, and the need for these materials, we can potentially work something out.

Regards,

Magdalena Atzenbruck
President
ALG Waste Disposal

[Image: 9JwWorU.png]

RE: To: ALG Leader From: SSRT Commander - Cortana Clark - 05-17-2018

***INCOMMING TRANSMISSION***

Sender: Amina Rodriges
[Image: CFPggy4.jpg]

Receiver: ALG Leader
Subject: Upgrade SSRT|-Emperor
Encryption: Unbreakable

Greetings Miss. Atzenbruck

First of all its nice to meet you and we want to thank you for your response. Well the SSRT stands for Separatists Special Response Team. This newer group was founded by myself with the allowness of Miss. Knight from the Battlegroup Harmony. We are the back up from the Battlegroup we are expect for the Liberty-Emperor a small ship faction to provide support and defence. We are currently growing and think its importent to have a stronger Flag ship to support our forces. We have a strong bond with the Battlegroup Harmony and help them were ever we can. So sadly i cant provide you any informations for the needed materials because we dont have the list for now. The upgrade for The new named Liberty-Emperor will have a new Hull, a new Engine and a new a upgrade of the current Jumpdrive series II. This are our planned upgrades so you can imagine how much we will need and we would pay 150M S.C also we need the allowness from Harmony to use the drydock of Marshall and the engineer team. As soon as we have the list with needed materials we will send it to you.

Best wishes and thank you.

Amina Rodriges

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

RE: To: ALG Leader From: SSRT Commander - ALG Classic - 05-17-2018

[Image: DjGjJ0B.png]

Ms Rodriges;

We have had contacts with the Battlegroup Harmony before, and we are not adverse to its goals. The Republic of Liberty is not a reliable partner for us and we can potentially take a supporting position towards those opposed to it.
We can likely acquire and deliver the materials you need, but meeting up may prove difficult. With the situation in Bering, it seems Freeport 2 is no longer an option. When you establish a list of materials needed and can suggest a safe, neutral point to deliver them to, we will be happy to engage in contract.

Regards,

Magdalena Atzenbruck
President
ALG Waste Disposal

[Image: 9JwWorU.png]