Discovery Gaming Community
»Recipient: The Blood Dragon Shogunate | From: Office of National Security - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: »Recipient: The Blood Dragon Shogunate | From: Office of National Security (/showthread.php?tid=161178)

»Recipient: The Blood Dragon Shogunate | From: Office of National Security - Office of National Security - 05-17-2018

[Image: r5JYVc6.png]

May 17th, 824 A.S.
Planet Houston, Texas system

Opening transmission . . .

[Image: hLV4GMy.png]

Identification: Chandler, Mason
Recipient: The Blood Dragon Shogunate
Topic: Foreign capital ship near Liberty

Honorable members of the Blood Dragon Shogunate.

I am Special Agent Mason Chandler of the Office of National Security. One of your Togo-class battleships was seen within the Bering system today. Not only is this system a highly dangerous environment but you are also risking to cross Liberty sovereign space which would be a violation of the law. Despite the fact that no actual crime has been committed at this point, we ask you to explain the presence of a potentially dangerous warship so close to Liberty's vicinity so the ONS can be assured that you prove no imminent danger.

A pleasant day.

[Image: q4Y5BK3.png]

Special Agent Chandler
Office of National Security
Department of Internal Conflict Dissolvement

RE: »Recipient: The Blood Dragon Shogunate | From: Office of National Security - Yazov - 05-17-2018

[Image: ATuJURKm.jpg?1]

Recipient: Mason Chandler.

Sender: "Homura"

Subject: RE: Foreign Capital asset near Liberty.

Encryption: Unbreakable.

Greetings, esteemed representative.

Looks like that this Junker i've encountered is your intelligence asset. I wondered why she had so much interest in whatever i've been doing so far from home. However, considering your concern, i am obliged to ensure you that Kirishima, which is the vessel that was under my command, had no intentions of crossing Liberty Borders either threatening any of it's assets and our intention was nothing but testing newly acquired Jump Drive with the coordinates provided.
As for being dangerous enviroment - we are pretty much capable of handling ourselves and left as soon as obtained enough fuel to jump back to Kusari space.
I hope this is lifting away all of your concerns.

RE: »Recipient: The Blood Dragon Shogunate | From: Office of National Security - Office of National Security - 05-17-2018

May 17th, 824 A.S.

Miss Homura.

You ended up in Bering through coordinates provided. Who provided them?

A pleasant day.

Special Agent Chandler

RE: »Recipient: The Blood Dragon Shogunate | From: Office of National Security - The Blood Dragons - 05-17-2018

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]
The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]
[Image: unknown.png]

Encryption: High

Recipient: Agent Chandler & Homura

Sender: Heung Hideyoshi

Subject: Togo

Thank you for clearing up the issue Homura. I will take it from here.

Konnichiwa Agent Chandler,

We apologise for the intrusion however as explained we were testing some experimental tech it was actually a blind jump no outside source provided us with details. We have no interest in upsetting the naval forces of Liberty we have our own war within Kusari to win.

What exactly would you like from us to show that we are not your enemy? I am sure you are aware that the Kusari government is allowing Gallic forces to romp around Sirius without the slightest sign of resistance. We have manpower, resources and powerful allies that could assist you with this.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,
Shogunate Treasurer and Representative of Shogun Hideyoshi.

RE: »Recipient: The Blood Dragon Shogunate | From: Office of National Security - Office of National Security - 05-17-2018

May 17th, 824 A.S.

Mr. Hideyoshi.

As long as such blind jumps don't become a common practice, we will believe what you stated, as there is no counter evidence. We appreciate the effort you want to put into the defense of the rest of Sirius against the Gallic Crown but your reach is not long enough to help us out where you would be needed, here in Liberty. Thank you for letting us solve this issue rightaway.

A pleasant day.

Special Agent Chandler