Discovery Gaming Community
To: Buro der Marinenachristendienst | CC: Rheinland Bundestag, [RM], RFP| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Buro der Marinenachristendienst | CC: Rheinland Bundestag, [RM], RFP| (/showthread.php?tid=161184)

To: Buro der Marinenachristendienst | CC: Rheinland Bundestag, [RM], RFP| - Section Six - 05-17-2018

[Image: s7pag6R.png]

[Image: owRACPR.gif]

ID: Sophia Ulrich
Kommodore - Abschnitt Sechs
Receiver: Buro der Marineneachristendienst
Abschnitt Eins

Subject: Der Alster Union

Encryption: Strong - Gamma
[Image: ujRlPku.png]

Priority: High - Alpha

Hallo.

I'd like to inform the Buro, and to greater extent the Bundestag, Militär und die Polizei of our efforts with die Alster Union in Bering.

After a meeting between Oberstarbeiter Dross und our own Kapitan Howard Stern, a formal decision was made to work towards ending the conflict between der Union und the Bundesrepublik.

I'd ask that to further this, the Bundespolizei, the Militär und our own in the Marinenachristendienst cease any operations and hostile actions towards der Union for the duration of these talks, which will be set to access for all relayed to this communication here. [Error: Connection Not Found]

That is all. Danke.
Für Rheinland.

Sofia Hannah Ulrich
Kommodore - Marinenachristendienst

[Image: VdkBtfw.png]

RE: To: Buro der Marinenachristendienst | CC: Rheinland Bundestag, [RM], RFP| - Geoffacake - 05-18-2018

[Image: QsPXSai.gif]
Direktor Enfield

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Section-6
.......● SENDER:-..............Geoffrey Enfield
.......● LOCATION:............Nuremberg
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Repercussions

To: Sophia Ulrich

In what crazed situation did you think that I would allow anyone to do this?

You go off attempting to dictate the directions of not only the Marinenachrichtendiensts, but also of the Military and the State. You'd think I'd go and make negotiations with these terrorists that decided it was within their best interests to cause a civilian massacre on board Alster?

They're a dissident group with xenophobic attitudes that think that the butchering everyone else that doesn't belong to Rheinland will help everyone else. See anything wrong with those last few sentences? They pretty much contradict eachother

They're terrorists, they're formed to cause chaos by any means, and giving them this "Peace" gives them a chance to grow stronger to return attacking the Federal Republic of Rheinland. And If i even find any more forms of co-operation with your organisation with any other dissident groups such as the Unioners, I will tie your ankles to your hands and throw you in a rotting cell on Vierlande charged with High Treason.

This is your last and only warning, otherwise I'll ensure that every member of your department, and their families will never cause us problems again.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Oberkommando

[Image: dkt07ygy.png]
[Image: oberkommandoqusvl.png]

Message End

RE: To: Buro der Marinenachristendienst | CC: Rheinland Bundestag, [RM], RFP| - Corpus13 - 05-18-2018

[Incoming Signal]
[Decrypting...]

[Sender:]______ Kapitan Falke Schneider
[Recipient:]___ Sophia Ulrich
[Source:]______ New Berlin planet, New Berlin

[Subject:]_____ Repercussions

[Priority:]____ Medium
[Encryption:]__ Medium

How pathetic.

Ich bien Kapitan von Rheinweht Falke Schneider and I will speak on behalf of the whole Rheinland Militar. I would like to see the reaction of families, whose men have never returned from their work on Alster. After this horrible disaster you are trying to bring these dishonest creatures back to Bundestag Republic. For what? To see Alster on fire again? To get more civilian victims? The members of Die Alster Union do not have the sense of humanity. Back to old days they were a legal group, but back to these days they were not engaged in terrorist acts. It was their choice and there is no way back for them now.

On behalf of the Rheinland Militar I would like to inform you, if you ever will be suspected in future cooperation with Die Alster Union (illegal in Bundestag Republic organization) you will be considered, as the traitor of our cause and will be dealt with proper measures.

You have my word.
Signed, Kapitan
F. Schneider
Rheinland Militär

None

RE: To: Buro der Marinenachristendienst | CC: Rheinland Bundestag, [RM], RFP| - Bundeskabinett Sekretariat - 05-19-2018

=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

[Image: rpnvB18.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Laura Caspers, Staatssekretärin of the Bundeskabinett Sekretariat
SOURCE: Bundeskanzleramt, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Re: Der Alster Union

Guten Tag, Kommodore Ulrich.

My name is Laura Caspers and I am Staatssekretärin of the Rheinland Bundeskabinett and I was authorized to reply to your message.

Looks like you seriously overstepped your authority. You are in no position to act on behalf of the Rheinland government in such matter as change of legal status of the worst criminals and terrorists the Bundesrepublik has to deal with. Did you really forget about the horrible terrorist attack they commited on Alster Shipyard last year?

I will sum it up briefly and clearly. The Bundestag formally discussed the matter and rejected it in a vote. All Rheinland law enforcement forces are expected to continue enforcing the laws which state that all members of the Alster Union are to be arrested or eliminated, because this is not going to change.

Laura Caspers

=[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

(//created by Laura C.)

RE: To: Buro der Marinenachristendienst | CC: Rheinland Bundestag, [RM], RFP| - Section Six - 05-19-2018

[Image: s7pag6R.png]

[Image: owRACPR.gif]

ID: Sophia Ulrich
Kommodore - Abschnitt Sechs
Receiver: --
--

Subject: Der Alster Union

Encryption: Strong - Gamma
[Image: ujRlPku.png]

Priority: High - Alpha

Dear Bundestag Representatives,

I apologize for mein lapse in judgement. Efforts will be made to reverse these events and assets will be refocused towards more pressing issues.
Für Rheinland.

Sofia Hannah Ulrich
Kommodore - Marinenachristendienst

[Image: VdkBtfw.png]