Discovery Gaming Community
:: To: The Lane Hackers / LH~ :: - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: :: To: The Lane Hackers / LH~ :: (/showthread.php?tid=161206)

:: To: The Lane Hackers / LH~ :: - Emperor Tekagi - 05-18-2018

[Image: 39e73fdb73.png]

⧫ [Redacted]
⧫ Liberty Borderworlds
⧫ 18/05/825
⧫ FROM: Inquisitor "Darkness"
⧫ TO: Lane Hacker Professorship

Situation in Bering

I bid you a good day, esteemed Professorship.

I am Inquisitor "Darkness" of the Order's intelligence branch Wedjat 4, , Counter Intelligence & Regulation enforcement.
I will be rather direct. One of my tasks includes tracking down traiterous elements. I suppose you already know who I could talk about. The Amenhotep and its Captain, Jonathan Kalh.
He is wanted by the Order and by the Liberty Navy as well due to multiple reasons. But I am far more interested into this man's intention to commit the crimes he did. It would be futile to approach this man himself, he showed extreme suspicion regarding any Order vessel and went as far as threatening the life of Order Agents as just another addition to this crime list.

I wonder if the Lane Hackers, through their suspected connections to the Bering affair, can find out a few things for me.
You people are business people, so I suppose you wish for a compensation for your services. But before we talk about this, I suppose you have a few questions left. Go ahead and ask them, I am waiting.

Inquisitor "Darkness"
Wedjat Section 4

RE: :: To: The Lane Hackers / LH~ :: - Maximillian Largo - 05-19-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...
...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: :: To: The Lane Hackers / LH~ :: - Emperor Tekagi - 05-23-2018

[Image: 39e73fdb73.png]

⧫ [Redacted]
⧫ Bretonia
⧫ 23/05/825
⧫ FROM: Inquisitor "Darkness"
⧫ TO: Maximillian Largo

Situation in Bering

I bid you a good day, Mr. Largo.

The provided data is valuable. It is good to know that the Lane Hackers choose to simply use an opportunity. I suppose the Hackers have way more frequent encounters with both, the Amenhotep and the Montu, so you will probably be the first ones to notice changes in their behaviour. It would be greatly appreciated if such changes, directly or indirectly, involving matters the Order has interest in, would be reported to us by you. In exchange for this, I would offer my sections full support in removing both vessels the second the Lane Hackers consider them as their enemies too.

Be aware that even when they benefit the Lane Hackers through their actions against the Liberty Navy, we will not let an opportunity to capture them pass.

Wedjat Section 4 looks forward to possible future cooperation with the Lane Hackers.

Inquisitor "Darkness"
Wedjat Section 4