Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Unaffiliated freelancers & Mercenaries <||> FROM: SCEC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Unaffiliated freelancers & Mercenaries <||> FROM: SCEC (/showthread.php?tid=161220)

TO: Unaffiliated freelancers & Mercenaries <||> FROM: SCEC - SCEC - 05-19-2018

[Image: womJnRH.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

TO: Independent Freelancers & Mercenaries
RE: Employment

Comrades!

If you are reading this then your comm links have overcome the censorship and your moral does not deem Coalition as "red menace" or "evil empire" and you are open to new opportunities. Although it is not common for Coalition organisations to engage in exploiting capitalistic relationships, we are open-minded and believe that we can benefit each other in quite a lucrative way.

We are offering an unusual contract. Unlike seek & destroy, we are more interested in "observe & collect". If you are interested, please reply to this communication using secure channels not to get caught for negotiating with the Coalition. For each freelancer the mission would probably be different, unless two or more are assigned to the same objective. Respectively, the payment will differ in virtue of objectives, yet you can be sure of Coalition's generosity. We will contact you afterwards to meet in person and discuss the details or provide mission details via secured channel. Be warned, that we do not tolerate turncoats and if this will be an attempt to undermine Coalition in any manner appropriate measures will be taken.

Also, mind, comrades, that mere working with the Coalition, not mentioning the possible character of the missions, is considered to be illegal by most organisations so tread carefully.

With respect,
SCEC CRO Dr. Mstislav Belov

END OF TRANSMISSION

RE: TO: Unaffiliated freelancers & Mercenaries <||> FROM: SCEC - Stolt. - 05-19-2018

>accessing-dark-neural-net-address: 250.122.215.239

>access.granted.
[Image: unknown1.png]

>opening.transmission

>hello doctor whatever your unpronouncable name is. i am interested in pursuing this contract. please leave a message on this channel and i will view it and get back to you accordingly unless you have other preferences. do not attempt to trace this transmission.

>transmission.complete

>closing.transmission

>leaving-dark-neural-net-address: 250.122.215.239

RE: TO: Unaffiliated freelancers & Mercenaries <||> FROM: SCEC - SCEC - 05-20-2018

[Image: womJnRH.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

TO: Freelancer Kod#1
RE: Employment

Greetings, comrade.

It is wise that you use encrypted message to reach us back. We are pleased to see interest in our task. Therefore, since now a secure commchannel with CPRV "Kardashev" is open to you. You will receive the IP via quantum-amplified relay to gain access to long-distance communication channel. If you see that IP is green, reach us out in space and we will discuss the details in person.

To our lasting cooperation!

With respect,
SCEC CRO Dr. Mstislav Belov

END OF TRANSMISSION

RE: TO: Unaffiliated freelancers & Mercenaries <||> FROM: SCEC - Nyctophilia - 05-20-2018

...securing.transmission.relay...
upload.protocol.25.89.14.67...
encrytpion.09.12.78.32...
complete.

INITIATING TRANSMISSION

Call me intrigued. You may contact me using a code that I have sent via this transmission.

N.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

...terminating.transmission...
...disconnecting.from.relay...
...signing.off...

RE: TO: Unaffiliated freelancers & Mercenaries <||> FROM: SCEC - fusedcheese - 05-21-2018

.:Establishing Encrypted Transmission:.
.:Transmission Established:.
.:Rolling Feed:.

Date: 20th May, 825 A.S

[Image: Rs5OowW.png]
To: 'The Mercenaries'
Message Transmitting From: Battlecruiser 'Kronshtadt'
Encryption: Unbreakable

Privet Comrades.
Glad to see people from unknown regions are stepping up for this particular 'Task'. I won't be talking much but do remember, failure isn't a thing I would take lightly so be cautious. As Dr. Belov said , turncoats won't be tolerated in any ways, to me specially.

I shall contact you by that secured IP address as soon as possible.
Prepare yourself comrades.

-With Due Respect
-Lt.A.Stanislav
-For the Motherland

Attachments

[x] No Attachments [x]

End of the Transmission