Discovery Gaming Community
An: Buro der Marinenachristendienst //\\ Von: Rheinland Militar - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: An: Buro der Marinenachristendienst //\\ Von: Rheinland Militar (/showthread.php?tid=161233)

An: Buro der Marinenachristendienst //\\ Von: Rheinland Militar - Corpus13 - 05-19-2018

[Incoming Signal]
[Decrypting...]

[Sender:]______ Kapitan Falke Schneider
[Recipient:]___ Buro der Marinenachristendienst Oberkommando
[Source:]______ New Berlin planet, New Berlin

[Subject:]_____ Sirene

[Priority:]____ Medium
[Encryption:]__ Medium

Sehr geehrte damen und herren,

Allow me to introduce myself. Ich bien Kapitan von Rheinland Militar Falke Schneider and I was appointed to investigate the matter of new Die Alster Union capital vessel - KKS-Sirene. While Rheinwehr do not possess a lot of information about this ship, we would like to know, what is it and how we can deal with it. I have already contacted with Libertonian special forces about this matter, as for me this ship seems to have the origin from this House. Below you will find all known for us information.

05-07-825 A.S Wrote:And now the most interesting. Some time ago I went to the Bering system, chasing a smuggler, when I found myself near with Freeport Two. I will not say anything about agressive behavior of the Harmony pilots, but I managed to spot and record one of Die Alster Union capital vessels - KKS-Sirene. Being honest, I haven't seen any of these vessels before. Obviously, it has not a Rheinlandic or Libertonian lawful origin. When this monster appeared all my Electro-Magnetic systems got scrambled. I wanted to bring this information to Oberkommando, therefore I immideatly escaped.

I hope, that you possess some information about this beast and you will bring some light upon this situation. If there is something else we can do to deal with this matter, let us know.

A pleasure,
Signed, Kapitan
F. Schneider
Rheinland Militär

RE: An: Buro der Marinenachristendienst //\\ Von: Rheinland Militar - Corpus13 - 05-20-2018

Re-sending original message.
Priority was changed to "High"

RE: An: Buro der Marinenachristendienst //\\ Von: Rheinland Militar - JorgeRyan - 05-21-2018

[Image: baldurohlendorffcrh1.png]
Planet New Berlin, New Berlin

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Kapitan Falke Schneider
B. Ohlendorf
Büro Planetary Headquarters, Planet New Berlin, New Berlin
█ █ ░ ░ ░
"Sirene"

Guten Morgen, Kapitan,

This is quite the troubling report, the recent emergence of several battleship-class ships under the the flag of the Alster Union is very troubling in of itself, even if they seem to be little more than salvaged wrecks, most likely from the 80-year war, if not older. This new vessel however, is clearly from a different design philosophy than what the Rheinland Militär or Liberty Navy traditional deploys. We are still conducting our own investigation on the vessel, but we are certain that it's primary purpose is to act as a mobile electronic-warfare platform, as evidenced by the excessive EMP signature it produces, even while seemingly idle. No doubt this will make the ships movements easier to track, should it ever leave the Tanner Asteroid Belt, and enter Rheinland proper.

Given that the gate to Bering is still cut, and the Westfalens potion in North-Eastern Hamburg, we would expect it to make a break for the Bremen jumphole, so any forces to intercept it would be best positioned on the Battleship Braunschweig. Additionally, your scans of the ships weapon systems show it is at least conventionally armed, for a battleship, yet given it cannot even properly shield it's electro-magnetic footprint, I highly doubt the ship has the armor plating to stand-up in a face to face fight with a Bismark-class battleship. That however, is merely contemplation, further data will be needed to be collected before a solid conclusion can be drawn.

Should your forces encounter it, I would recommend keeping it at bay, till the nearest battle-group can muster its forces and reinforce your potion. Additionally, should it be feasible, boarding and capturing the vessel would be ideal, as we can then pick apart its secrets from within. However, even destroyed, it will be better than the Alster Union having another battleship to field.

Gezeichnet,

Generaloberinspektor B. Ohlendorf
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts Oberkommando

[Image: gen3hxv1.png]

Message End

RE: An: Buro der Marinenachristendienst //\\ Von: Rheinland Militar - Corpus13 - 06-10-2018

[Incoming Signal]
[Decrypting...]

[Sender:]______ Kapitan Falke Schneider
[Recipient:]___ Buro der Marinenachristendienst Oberkommando, Generaloberinspektor B. Ohlendorf
[Source:]______ New Berlin planet, New Berlin

[Subject:]_____ The Cult

[Priority:]____ Medium
[Encryption:]__ Medium

Sehr geehrte, Herr Ohlendorf

And again I'm contacting you about one really troublesome matter. When we have just discovered the KKS-Sirene new threat appeared and, I'm afraid, that this one is worse, than Die Alster Union. As usually, I will attach the report about this event below:

Quote:And again pretty troublesome news are here. 824.05.31 on the border-system between the Republic of Liberty and Bundestag Republic was spotted quite strong presence of the "Cult of Technology". I am not sure, what are the intentions of this group, but I am sure, that they are totally hostile to everyone and possess really deadly technologies. Cooperating with out colleagues from the Buro and captains of Navy, we managed to repel this attack. However, even the fact of appearing of these forces in such proximity to the Federal Republic is worrying enough.

During the battle, I personally spotted 3 (three) Bustard class carrier ships, possessing both "anti-snub" and "anti-capital" weapons. These were pretty deadly, as their lasers dealt a great damage to my ship, as well as to the ships of other "snub-craft" class pilots.

Attachments:
The quick scan of one of the carriers
Carrier in action
Two carriers in action

I also spotted the hive of "Roc" civilian bombers, possessing anti-capital weapons, like Nova-torpeds and antimatter cannons. These were pretty easy to kill, however, it seems, that they used "Bustards" as the cover for their actions.

I should also say, that all ships were equipped with heavy armor of unknown origin, so it was really hard to put them out of action in general.

After this horrible event we managed to get some data, regarding this group, as well as the remains of their drones.
Attachment: Claimed equipment
Right after the battle one nasty hacker was trying to obtain these items for their own cause, however, I managed to get rid of him and save this equipment.

I will get in touch with the Buro for the sake of obtaining additional information about this "Cult".

I'm aware, that your pilots and kapitans were there as well. We're requesting additional information about this organization, like the level of threat for Bundestag Republik, the best ways to deal with them and so on. Every piece on information is appreciated.

I also want you to pick claimed items, as I believe, that they will work for the cause of Rheinland better in your hands.

A pleasure,
Signed, Kapitan
F. Schneider
Rheinland Militär

None

RE: An: Buro der Marinenachristendienst //\\ Von: Rheinland Militar - Corpus13 - 06-19-2018

Priority was changed to "High"

RE: An: Buro der Marinenachristendienst //\\ Von: Rheinland Militar - Corpus13 - 06-30-2018

Priority was changed to "Extreme"

RE: An: Buro der Marinenachristendienst //\\ Von: Rheinland Militar - JorgeRyan - 10-16-2018

[Image: baldurohlendorffcrh1.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Director Weber, SIS
Baldur Ohlendorf
█ █ ░ ░ ░
The Cult of Technology

Guten Natch Kapitan Schneider,

My apologies for the delay, with the terrorist attack of the GMG and now the war with Kusari, you inquiry was completely buried under a flood of paperwork and intel reports, but they have subsided for the moment, so here I am to answer your questions.

The "Cult of Technology", as they are called, are an incredibly violent and closed-off organisation, with no known members, nor contact with Sirius beyond their recent attacks. Where they came from and their goals are also unknown, but we do know that they posses advanced technologies, particularly in the fields of remote control combat drones, targeted beam weaponry and hull construction that make even the most common of civilian vessels a match for military-grade ships. Most, if not all of their ships seem to be unmanned drones, controlled from some as of yet unknown location. Further information is currently classified for reasons of house security, and is under study currently.

As to the threat they posses to the house of Rheinland, and the Bundestag, is also, unfortunately, unknown. While they seem to make no difference in who they target, with attacks on vessels regardless of their IFF, so we do not believe they will weight in on the either side of the conflict, or the war with Kusari. Additionally, due to the robotic nature of their ships, and the lack of any bodies found of personnel in ship wreckage, we could infer they are of small numbers, or prefer to remain distant from any violence they commit, so despite their advanced technology, a full-scale of Rheinland, or any house for that matter, seems unlikely. So while any instant of their appearance may be problematic, if handled quickly and efficiently, they should pose little long-term trouble for Rheinland.

I do hope this helps satisfy your curiosity, and inform you to find the best action to follow in the the future, dealing with these "cultists" or other threats.

Gezeichnet,

Generaloberinspektor Ohlendorf
BDM Oberkommando

[Image: gen3hxv1.png]

Message End