Discovery Gaming Community
To all of Sirius. | A New League of Racing. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To all of Sirius. | A New League of Racing. (/showthread.php?tid=161254)

Pages: 1 2

To all of Sirius. | A New League of Racing. - Black Cat - 05-20-2018

[Image: blackc10.png]
Black Cat

[ New Message Received ]

Recipients : To Every Human Across Sirian Space
Sender : ▫▫▫▫▫▫ A Gracious Race Director
Origin : ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫ Broadcasting Live from Somewhere in Liberty Space.
Subject : ▫▫▫▫▫▫ A New Racing Organisation : Have you got the Need for Speed?
Encryption : Encryption? Who Needs it, Were Going Public to the Entire Sector!

Hello to all of Sirius!

Come one, Come all! To those of you who ether Have the Need for Speed, a Hint of pure Curiosity and, or, Interested in some competitive Sport, or seeking a new and fun Pass time Hobby for when you don't feel like going to work and getting constructive and rather boring things done, sure you could be out there still slaving away mining some kind of doodad somewhere or hauling things from one place to another for someone, or maybe a few of you ruffians are getting tired of dealing with the other side of the law.

Oh-! whats that i hear? Confusion? Questions? Possibly Groans and the silly sound of people slapping their faces with the palm of their hands? maybe the thump of a desk or two as Surface top meets Face? well i'll tell you.

Welcome to my little Corner of Entertainment in the Art of Racing And I, you're Gracious New Racing Director, who's name does not matter but will answer to the name of 'Black Cat', is here to extend this offer to everyone of you who wants to put the pedal to the metal and see how fast that puppy of yours can go. Yeah you did hear that Right Folks, Racing.

the Rules are Simple, You Register, you Race, Beat the Par Time, you qualify, the Fastest Cat to complete the Course Wins top Prize at the end of the round, next 4 best times triple their money, Cheats get nothing, you may run the track as many times as you like While the Round is Active, simple as that.

now your probably wondering something like "Hey Cat, how exactly will this work? do we all gather and then race or what?", my answer? sure if you wanna face off against others in space and race them head to head, go for it but my course's will be Time Trials, Get from A to B and log your times at each Checkpoint, i'm sure all you cats out there know how to log time records on your ships blackbox's so easy peazy... everything else Follow the given Details for the Course down below, we don't have Racing Beacons or anything setup out there so you're going to be using your Ships navigation computer for that, once your ship is registered for a Course you can try as many times as you like to set a good time, if you manage to set a new faster time, lemme know and I'll log it for ya, and just to give you all something to aim for off the start, i'll be setting the initial Record time to beat.

Below you will find a list of Each Race Circuit (when Available), the Registration Form for it and Time Leader Board along with details pertaining to the Course.

For this Week here's a little something something to test the piloting skills of all you space cowboys right off the gate, a Dash through the New York Systems Black matter cloud in Liberty known as "The Badlands", Before you Check the Race Course Details before you go filling out the Registry Form.

with that, i bid you Adieu and Good Luck... you'll need it.

~ Black Cat.
~ Gracious Race Director - Black League Racing.

Weekly Track Special : Week/Round 2
Independent Worlds - Magellan - 'Cold Space'
[Image: ctd6AvL.png]
Magellan, one of the two independent worlds stating the Liberty and Bretonia border and under siege by the Invading GRN, it is not just divided by the Houses at war but also by the natural elements of the The Barrier, a massive cloud of ice crystals, and Wendell Ice Field, A huge field of ice asteroids. The BLR has Deemed this rather Cold and Hostile System to be a perfect Addition to their Series of Racing Competitions and the Hot Blooded Pilots who Enter.
Course Leader Board
Par Time to Beat/Qualify00:06:45Record Time to Beat00:05:47
Place ListingsShip NamePilot IDBest Time▼■▲
RecordBlack.CatBlack Cat00:05:47
2nd[Image: tD55V8Q.gif][Image: tD55V8Q.gif][Image: tD55V8Q.gif]
3rd[Image: tD55V8Q.gif][Image: tD55V8Q.gif][Image: tD55V8Q.gif]
4th[Image: tD55V8Q.gif][Image: tD55V8Q.gif][Image: tD55V8Q.gif]
5th[Image: tD55V8Q.gif][Image: tD55V8Q.gif][Image: tD55V8Q.gif]
6th[Image: tD55V8Q.gif][Image: tD55V8Q.gif][Image: tD55V8Q.gif]
7th[Image: tD55V8Q.gif][Image: tD55V8Q.gif][Image: tD55V8Q.gif]
8th[Image: tD55V8Q.gif][Image: tD55V8Q.gif][Image: tD55V8Q.gif]
9th[Image: tD55V8Q.gif][Image: tD55V8Q.gif][Image: tD55V8Q.gif]
10th[Image: tD55V8Q.gif][Image: tD55V8Q.gif][Image: tD55V8Q.gif]

RE: To all of Sirius. | A New League of Racing. - Black Cat - 05-21-2018

Available Race Tracks
Black League Racing : Round 1 - Ended

The First Event of the BLR Has Ended, we will return for Round 2 at a later date.

~ Black Cat.

RE: To all of Sirius. | A New League of Racing. - Kalhmera - 05-21-2018

[DATA SECURED--....
[PARCEL FOUND - TRANSMITTING].........

---- -- -{ INBOUND TRANSMISSION }- -- ----

[Image: iS6Z5u4.png]

COMM ID----------Jonathan Kalh
-------------------------------Battleship Amenhotep

RECEIVER ID---- Racer
-------------------------------Unknown

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

We have bigger things to do in Sirius then bother Citizens with this nonsense. Do yourself a favor and fight for a good cause.

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of the Amenhotep

---- -- -{ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED }- -- ----

[PARCEL TRANSMITTED - CLOSING].........
[BEACON LOST]

Black Cat

[ New Message Received ]

Recipients : To Some Battleship Captain stuck in his Chair
Sender : ▫▫▫▫▫▫ A Gracious Race Director who lives for a Grand Cause
Subject : ▫▫▫▫▫▫ Noise Complaint : Your Ships Too Loud.
Encryption : Encryption? Naa, Track it back to the Cap.

whats that I hear? some kinda of Racket coming from a big old tub of metal? Sounds to me like a Noise complaint that needs to get filed, but first what do we have here?, a Captain with out an ounce of consideration, oh the humanity... its such a tragedy i might just name the next Course after them.

alas this is one of those Fight or Flight moments, you speak of "nonsense" and "fighting for a good cause" but it is you my dear amigo who speaks of Nonsense for if only you had the capability to understand the importance of my work and what it is i bring to them, the cause i "fight for" is but Entertainment, if people are not entertained they are not happy and that makes for poor conversation, I pity you, you sad sad man.

now if you don't have any Registrations forms to Submit and Craft to Sign up then please move along and out of the way so that so that more important things other then having to watch as you embarrass yourself can be done.

Good Day Chap!

~ Black Cat.

RE: To all of Sirius. | A New League of Racing. - Katt Horizon - 05-21-2018

[Image: avatar_18832.png?dateline=1507907551]

User ID :::: Katt T, Horizon
ID ::::------18832
To ::::............ Black Cat - Black League Racing.
Title :::: --Count Me In.

[. Transmission Start .]

Greetings, Director Black Cat.

Despite any kind of argument about Nonsense... you got my Attention and sounds like it could be fun to have a little competition but seeing as no one seems game to sign up and join your little race, Count me in as the First one.

> Pilot Name: Katherine Horizon
> Ship Name: Katt.Horizon
> Ship Type: Osprey MKII
> Do you acknowledge and agree to the Following: Yes
  • You have Read and Understand the Details of the Current Active Race Course.
  • You are Participating in a form of Non-refundable Gambling by Registering.
  • Once paid, the Entry Fee will not be refunded except only in winnings. (1st-5th place)
  • The Entry Fee is a one time Cost (per round/week, per character).
  • You may try as many times as you like to set a new/faster time While your Registry for the Week is active.
  • Playing Dirty may result in Disqualification, Warnings or time Penalty's.
  • You are Responsible for your own Ship and any damage or loss of Equipment and/or cargo you might be carrying.
  • Black Cat is not at Responsible for any Fine's or Problems you incur with house law while Racing and will not "bail" you out of trouble.
  • Black Cat is not at Responsible for any Fine's or Problems you incur with Pirates or Organisations that dislike you.
> Entry Fee Paid: Payment Sent.

[. End Transmission .]

- Katherine Horizon.
- The League : Senior Staff.
- (The Hyperspace People)

Black Cat

[ New Message Received ]

Recipients : The First Racer, Miss Horizon
Sender : ▫▫▫▫▫▫ A Thankful Race Director.
Subject : ▫▫▫▫▫▫ Welcome Welcome
Encryption : Encryption? who needs it when your Going Live!

Welcome Welcome! My Dear Amigo, your paper's check out and you'll be added to the registry in a moments time, and Thank you for being the first to volunteer for this Gracious Event of mine, i Hope to see more Sign up and give you some Competition in the Race.

Feel free to go and set yourself a Time and then file that so it can be registered on the Board. oh and Good Luck out there!

~ Black Cat.

RE: To all of Sirius. | A New League of Racing. - Galaxian - 05-21-2018

[Image: T288wcE.jpg]
Transmission start >> Establishing uplink.
Encryption: Standard.
Sender: Congressman Ian "Wolf" Howler
Callsign: ".:j:.Galaxian"
Subject: Sounds interesting.

This could certainly be fun. I'm in.
You'll find my registration and proof of fee below.
I can almost taste the adrenaline.

Yours,
- Ian Howler
Congressman

> Pilot Name: Ian "Wolf" Howler
> Ship Name: .:j:.Galaxian
> Ship Type: Combat Service Freighter
> Do you acknowledge and agree to the Following: Yes.
  • You have Read and Understand the Details of the Current Active Race Course.
  • You are Participating in a form of Non-refundable Gambling by Registering.
  • Once paid, the Entry Fee will not be refunded except only in winnings. (1st-5th place)
  • The Entry Fee is a one time Cost (per round/week, per character).
  • You may try as many times as you like to set a new/faster time While your Registry for the Week is active.
  • Playing Dirty may result in Disqualification, Warnings or time Penalty's.
  • You are Responsible for your own Ship and any damage or loss of Equipment and/or cargo you might be carrying.
  • Black Cat is not at Responsible for any Fine's or Problems you incur with house law while Racing and will not "bail" you out of trouble.
  • Black Cat is not at Responsible for any Fine's or Problems you incur with Pirates or Organisations that dislike you.
> Entry Fee Paid: [1]

RE: To all of Sirius. | A New League of Racing. - Katt Horizon - 05-21-2018

[Image: avatar_18832.png?dateline=1507907551]

User ID :::: Katt T, Horizon
ID ::::------18832
To ::::............ Black Cat - Black League Racing.
Title :::: --Track Time.

[. Transmission Start .]

Hello again.

didn't realise this might actually be a difficult track you've designed, how ever i was able to make it though with little to no problems, here is... well everything you require i hope, let me know if somethings missing.

Start Line : https://imgur.com/EZUxISq
waypoint 1: https://imgur.com/97qDjHM
waypoint 2: https://imgur.com/Rq5dglU
waypoint 3: https://imgur.com/nccDAJz
waypoint 4: https://imgur.com/CWU4QCT
waypoint 5: https://imgur.com/OmPr3Bk
waypoint 6: https://imgur.com/1dWdtBj

[. End Transmission .]

- Katherine Horizon.
- The League : Senior Staff.
- (The Hyperspace People)

Black Cat

[ New Message Received ]

Recipients : Our Next Contestant, Mr Howler and Current, Miss Horizon.
Sender : ▫▫▫▫▫▫ A Thankful Race Director.
Subject : ▫▫▫▫▫▫ Welcome Welcome
Encryption : Encryption? who needs it when your Going Live!

Hola Mr Howler and Welcome! Good to see another taking interest! not to mention your paper's do check out so you'll be added to the registry in a moments time, Feel free to go and set yourself a Time and then file that so it can be registered on the Board. Good Luck out there!

Miss Horizon, Glad to hear of your triumph over the Dash though the Badlands, and yes yes that's all that's needed, after Mr Howler is added to the Registry i'll get to work mulling over your Time sheet. Feel free to try and set a better Time if your up to the challenge and Good Luck on the Leader Boards in the mean time!

~ Black Cat.

RE: To all of Sirius. | A New League of Racing. - Galaxian - 05-21-2018

[Image: T288wcE.jpg]
Transmission start >> Establishing uplink.
Encryption: Standard.
Sender: Congressman Ian "Wolf" Howler
Callsign: ".:j:.Galaxian"
Subject: First run.

Well it proved to be as fun as I hoped!
However, the course you laid out is quite the nasty mean little thing.
I got bounced around a bit in the Badlands.
The guncam logs from my run are included in the attachments.
Pretty sure I didn't qualify, this run.

Yours,
- Ian Howler
Congressman

Transmission ended, link terminated.