Discovery Gaming Community
To: Office of National Security /\ From: Liquid Sniper - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Office of National Security /\ From: Liquid Sniper (/showthread.php?tid=161262)

To: Office of National Security /\ From: Liquid Sniper - Liquid Sniper - 05-20-2018

Sender ID: Liquid Sniper
Recepitent ID: Office of National Security
Encryption: CHE0A3.enc
Ecryption level: Medium
Topic: Got something for me?

"Hello-hello!

First of all, forgive me for my a way too informal style of talkin'. I know, that being a serious and efficient operative is the part of your work and so on. Anyway, I should say, that I'm impressed with your actions in Liberty today. A good show, hell yeah!

Anyway, it seems, that we got along with the radio operator of LNS-Snowblank. Like I helped you to deal with a couple of tasks, earned some good credits and stuff. However, I'm aways looking for some more interesting adventures and he has said, that you could use an unaffiliated freelancer, who travel across the whole Sirius sector.

So, have you got something for me?"

Liquid Sniper.

RE: To: Office of National Security /\ From: Liquid Sniper - Office of National Security - 05-20-2018

[Image: r5JYVc6.png]

May 20th, 825 A.S.
Planet Manhattan, New York system, ONS HQ

Opening transmission . . .

[Image: RX0Yodo.png]

Identification: Perkins, Zoey
Recipient: 'Liquid Sniper'

'Liquid Sniper'

I believe I exchanged a few words with you near Baltimore Shipyard before I called the Snowbank to deal with the Outcast threat. Right now another operative of ours is located in the Omicron Delta system, hunting Nomads and other hostile entities. I suggest you get in contact with codename Boogeyman around the Omicron Delta system and offer your help there if you wish to do us a favor.

Good day to you, Miss.

[Image: q4Y5BK3.png]

Agent Perkins
Office of National Security
Department of Foreign Intelligence and Elimination

RE: To: Office of National Security /\ From: Liquid Sniper - Liquid Sniper - 05-21-2018

Recepitent ID: Zoe Perkins

"Hello, miss Perkins!

Omicrons are surely interesting place to be. However, they are very dangerous as well and I'm afraid, that my "Marauder" will not deal with local threats. I was looking for something heavier and suitable for a long trip and then I found this beaty:

[Image: Taurus.png]

CST-005 "Taurus" is the most heavy armored vessel on civilian market. I'm also impressed by this superior firepower. Oh and the last, but not least it's luxurios as well. What about little prepayment? Like 10 millions S.C to ensure my safety during my trip to your agent. Also, you can add him to this transmission, so we can discuss, how can I help you and where we can meet.

This adventure promises to be very interesting! Yay!"

Liquid Sniper.

RE: To: Office of National Security /\ From: Liquid Sniper - Office of National Security - 05-22-2018

May 22nd, 825 A.S.
New York system, LNS Missouri, Deck 1

[Image: hLV4GMy.png]

Identification: Chandler, Mason

'Liquid Sniper':

I am Special Agent Chandler, the person Agent Perkins mentioned earlier. My assignment has just run out, therefore your help in the Omicrons is no longer required. We still appreciate civilians that act as our eyes and ears elsewhere, though. If you still wish to work for us, you may get in contact with the Separatists and Unioners to gather some internal information about their movements in Bering. There is a woman named Ellie Hardy, who is operating a Pilgrim Liner and assists us with the same task, you may contact her and potentially work together, that is not an obligation, though. Maybe then we will consider transferring the sum you require.

A pleasant day.

Special Agent Chandler

RE: To: Office of National Security /\ From: Liquid Sniper - Liquid Sniper - 05-22-2018

Recepitent ID: Mason Chandler

"Oh hey yo!

I'm afraid, that I'm not able to help you in this matter after my support of the LNS-Snowbank against Die Alster Union. They will rather turn me to dust on sight. And I'm sure, that the Battlegroup Harmony is aware of my cooperation with you as well.

Probably, you have something else to do? The Kingdom of Gallia seems to be nice this time of year."

Liquid Sniper.

RE: To: Office of National Security /\ From: Liquid Sniper - Office of National Security - 05-22-2018

May 22nd, 825 A.S.
Planet Denver, Texas system

[Image: hLV4GMy.png]

Identification: Chandler, Mason

'Liquid Sniper':

If you manage to enter Gallia in some way, feel free to inform us about as any interesting things as possible. We cannot help you there, though. Do it at your own risk.

A pleasant day.

Special Agent Chandler

RE: To: Office of National Security /\ From: Liquid Sniper - Liquid Sniper - 05-22-2018

Recepitent ID: Mason Chandler

"Agent,

Impossible things are actually possible. I'm sure, that I can enter the Kingdom of Gallia. However, it will cost much more, as you can understand. I have a strong feeling, that the Kingdom has a lot of taxes and so on? Have you got me? No? Well. I will risk my own life to help your cause, so I hope, that you can deal with financial part at least. Of course, I will provide all needed information to prove, that I'm not trying to scum you.

If you agree, then I will move to Leeds and try questioning gauls about possibility to enter the Kingdom of Gallia.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering, which type of information is needed? Are you interested in a economic stuff, like resources and goods? Or you want me to get in touch with local unlawful groups and help you to find some more allies? Please, be more specific.

Hope to hear something positive from you soon"

Liquid Sniper.