Discovery Gaming Community
To: Mister Blackfriar of the Lane Hackers || From: George Black, The Hansa - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Mister Blackfriar of the Lane Hackers || From: George Black, The Hansa (/showthread.php?tid=161317)

To: Mister Blackfriar of the Lane Hackers || From: George Black, The Hansa - The Hansa - 05-22-2018

-Incoming Message-

-Opening Message-

[Image: ietedG9.png]

To: Mister Blackfriar of the Lane Hackers
Subject: A mutually beneficial proposal

Greetings mister Blackfriar.
One of our members messaged me that I need to contact you. Something about a deal... Would you like to talk about it over secure communication or would you like to organise a meeting? I will be waiting for your response. We are looking forward to doing business with you.

Safe skies!
George Black

-Closing Message-

-Signal Ends-

RE: To: Mister Blackfriar of the Lane Hackers || From: George Black, The Hansa - Mr. Blackfriar - 05-24-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Blackfriar.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 119a.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 44.png]

Mister Black,

As you are aware from our brief communication over long-range messaging system, I was fairly busy with certain business matters for the last few days but I assure you I have not forgot about this. The reason of why I summoned you is quite exceptional - Yet I still need to evaluate if The Hansa will be able to assist me in this matter or not.

Please, shall we meet in Bering today or tomorrow - Late hours of Sirius standard time? I'd prefer to deal with this vis-à-vis.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Mister Blackfriar of the Lane Hackers || From: George Black, The Hansa - The Hansa - 05-26-2018

-Incoming Message-

-Opening Message-

To: Mister Blackfriar
Subject: Job Done

Hello Mr. Blackfriar.
I'm happy to announce that the job has been done. The ship has been purchased and some little things have been overhauled. The ship will now fully fulfil its purpose. The vessel is ready for launch so you can take it anytime. We did what you asked for, we applied a custom "Type II" overhaul to the vessel. If you wish to know what exactly we have done you can ask for more information if not, just take it for a spin. I think the changes we have done are fairly obvious. We have made some changes to the cargo bay. We have made you a custom energy generator to minimize the ships energy usage and maximize its efficiency. Of course, we have modified the ship's servers so anything that you do, won't get you any unneeded attention. Your personal quaters have been modified so you can enjoy a nice flight when you are not piloting the ship, your room can now also fit up to 3 people. I think I forgot something... oh yes... the control room has been modified so the ship can be easily controlled and flown smoother. Here is a lovely recording of the vessel. Enjoy your ship. The bill will be attached to the bottom of the message. Please wire the credits to H)-George.Black

Safe skies!
George Black

-Closing Message-

-Signal Ends-

RE: To: Mister Blackfriar of the Lane Hackers || From: George Black, The Hansa - The Hansa - 05-27-2018

-Boosting Signal-

RE: To: Mister Blackfriar of the Lane Hackers || From: George Black, The Hansa - Mr. Blackfriar - 05-28-2018

...uploading.data...

[Image: 119a.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 44.png]

Mister Black,

As it seems I was right to consider you a man suitable for the task, it seems you have not disappointed me. As far as I can perceive from the evidences you've sent me, all of my requests have been met and fulfilled, the vessel seem to cover the standards - More than it, even. I do have to ask, how was the vessel obtained? You understand that I cannot purchase a vessel that has been acquired using illegitimate ways as it attracts the unwanted attention - One I'd prefer to avoid. I want to make sure the vessel cannot be tracked, as the evidence of it being in a possession of a Lane Hacker would have a negative influence on both of us.

Also, I would like to conduct a personal inspection of the vessel, if you do not mind. Can you propose a time and date? I'll make sure to be there.

RE: To: Mister Blackfriar of the Lane Hackers || From: George Black, The Hansa - The Hansa - 05-28-2018

-Incoming Message-

-Opening Message-

Subject: Re: Job Done

Hello Mr. Blackfriar,
I understand your concerns since this is our first job and you have no reason to trust me. The vessel was obtained in a simple way. I bought it from one of my old friends. After we got the ship we delivered it to Rothaar and changed it's chassis number. Anything that you do, even if you get caught, won't leave any digital or other footprint.
As for the inspection... We should probably discuss that via a more secure channel. If you agree of course.

Kind Regards.

George Black

-Closing Message-

-Signal Ends-

RE: To: Mister Blackfriar of the Lane Hackers || From: George Black, The Hansa - Mr. Blackfriar - 06-25-2018

...uploading.data...

[Image: 119c.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 44.png]

Mister Black,

After numerous attempts at reaching you out over direct transmissions, I am starting to believe I have made a mistake when I assigned this task to you. Please, contact me as soon as possible.

RE: To: Mister Blackfriar of the Lane Hackers || From: George Black, The Hansa - The Hansa - 06-28-2018

-Incoming Message-

-Opening Message-

Subject: Issues and concerns

Greetings Mr. Blackfriar.
I have to take care of a business meeting in planet Baden Baden. I thought you will contact me again soon. Because I'm not around, the bartender will show you around the vessel. After you pay for the vessel you will be free to take it. I hope it didn't take us too long. I also apologise for my absence.

Kind Regards.

George Black

-Closing Message-

-Signal Ends-