Discovery Gaming Community
To: Le Conseil Gaulois de Liberation et Unité Nationale - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Le Conseil Gaulois de Liberation et Unité Nationale (/showthread.php?tid=161618)

To: Le Conseil Gaulois de Liberation et Unité Nationale - The.Cop - 06-01-2018

[Image: GRP_Logo.png]

CommID: Brigadier-Major Simone DeLacroix, La Police Royale Gauloise
Recipient: Le Conseil Gaulois de Liberation et Unité Nationale High Command
Subject: Pleasantries

Bonjour,

I guess not every day you receive transmission like this one, but also you won't meet somebody like me every day. I am Brigadier-Major de Police Simone DeLacroix. At first I wanted to fix reputation of La Police, if you remember the cleanse called Le Grand Nettoyage, but later I've realized those swines in La Marine treat us like, you know I could describe it further but it's nothing you wouldn't know already.

Now why I am contacting you, I was wondering if we could build up a profitable relationship between Le Conseil and myself. I'm aware it won't be an easy task to build trust out of thin air, but I guess you would appreciate somebody bearing uniform of La Police, cooperating with those trying to overthrow current regime supported by those Naval lowlifes. I also believe "The Free Brigands of Gallia" could share some good words about me, I wasn't able to help them yet as I'd love to reach you before that, in case things would go south rather fast than they should.

Attachments: N/A

With regards,
Simone DeLacroix, Gallic Royal Police

RE: To: Le Conseil Gaulois de Liberation et Unité Nationale - Thyrzul - 06-08-2018

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 100%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________ Freeport 10, Tau-37
Expéditeur: ____ Agent Rouge __________________________ [C]
Destinataire(s): Brigadier-Major Simone DeLacroix _____ =CR=

Sujet: _________ Re: Pleasantries

Transmission entrée...

Brigadier-Major DeLacroix,

Subtlety isn't something they teach on the police academy, is it? Judging from your blatant transmission with treacherous content, I'd assume you've been caught and executed by your fellow grunts for treason by now. However, in case you are still alive, meet me at the Gemme d'Istres on Monte Carlo sometime until the end of the month. I will be waiting for you at the bar. Come alone, we will know if you aren't.

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
N/A

[Image: aYg3Fq0.png]

RE: To: Le Conseil Gaulois de Liberation et Unité Nationale - The.Cop - 06-09-2018

[Image: GRP_Logo.png]

CommID: Brigadier-Major Simone DeLacroix, La Police Royale Gauloise
Recipient: Le Conseil Gaulois de Liberation et Unité Nationale High Command
Subject: Pleasantries

Bonjour,

If they paid attention to internal problems, oui.

I'll be there in few hours, I have nothing to lose anyway.

Attachments: N/A

With regards,
Simone DeLacroix, Gallic Royal Police