Discovery Gaming Community
To Homura of the BD|-Kirishima From: Captain Jonathan Kalh - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Homura of the BD|-Kirishima From: Captain Jonathan Kalh (/showthread.php?tid=161835)

To Homura of the BD|-Kirishima From: Captain Jonathan Kalh - Kalhmera - 06-09-2018

[DATA SECURED--....
[PARCEL FOUND - TRANSMITTING].........

---- -- -{ INBOUND TRANSMISSION }- -- ----

[Image: iS6Z5u4.png]

COMM ID----------Jonathan Kalh
-------------------------------Battlegroup Scarabaeus

RECEIVER ID----Homura
-------------------------------BD|-Kirishima

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

This information was sent to me by one of my closest allies in Liberty. These LSF Agents are able to walk past all manner of security and infect anyone they want. The process I am sure is already begun, hence why I was dismissed from Service, branded a terrorist and a traitor. The Dragons are strong and intelligent force, however with the Order focusing on efforts against humans and even chasing me, I am granting you access to my Captains Log (//Only the post that is linked you can see) so you can see they are willing to dump resources in killing me then the actual threat. The Order has changed, hence why I no longer wanted to be apart of them. That and their abandonment in my service to them left me to the wolves a long time ago. If we are to survive this new wave of attack we must unite and put past differences aside. I nor any member of my Battlegroup has never done anything to harm the Dragons in any aspect. You should give us a chance to show you that.

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of the Scarab|CV-Amenhotep

---- -- -{ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED }- -- ----

[PARCEL TRANSMITTED - CLOSING].........
[BEACON LOST]

RE: To Homura of the BD|-Kirishima From: Captain Jonathan Kalh - Yazov - 06-10-2018

[Image: 6ClXNX5m.png]

Recipient: Johnatan Kalh.

Sender: "Homura"

Subject: RE: Liberty infection.

Encryption: Unbreakable.

Johnatan Kalh. I have been expecting a word from you, and, while doing so, i have raised the archives of The Blood Dragons regarding the events of so-called Nomad War that raged in Sirius on the dawn of the new century, twenty five years ago.
Most of the House governments have proven to be susceptible to the infection. The cases of admiral Schultzky, governor Tekagi and even The Chancellor proove that such... unsettling accidents have taken place in the past, and thus alone might mean this might be happening right under our noses without us knowing about the repeating spreading of the infection.
And that would be a concerning sign, given that The Nomads are far from being exiled from Sirius as their activity in the Omicrons is as high as usual, and the brief, short reports assuming their thralls activity in House Border worlds do exist as well. In the past we have even missed this slipping into our ranks.

On a side note - i have had the chance to encounter Mason Chandler before, a few weeks ago, back when i brought Kirishima to Bering "by accident", which is wasn't exactly an accident, as you get it. However.

I can't help but to point out how questionable the provided evidence is. This is by no means a personal insult, but considering some purely sarcastic words of some agent you came across is evidently should not be considered as an incriminating intelligence confirming that certain high ranked officers do indeed bear the odds of Nomad infection within them. Excuse me, but at this point we just can not allow ourselves to spread our forces even more to attend or investigate the anxiety of a man caused by sarcasm of another man.
Once again - i am by no means seeking an opportunity to offend you, but if you would really want me to attend this case and provide you with assistance - you should bring me something more formidable in terms of confirmed Liberty infection.

No actions will be taken until then.

RE: To Homura of the BD|-Kirishima From: Captain Jonathan Kalh - Yazov - 06-10-2018

Subject: Yesterday in New Tokyo.

But there is anything else i consider necessary to rise, given your proposition's containments. Yesterday, civilian frequencies all over New Tokyo raged with reports of a vessel with 'unidentified armaments'. We both are well aware of to which armaments people usually refer as 'Unknown', 'unidentified', and a multiple more definitions.

As the situation escalated - one of Imperials have passed a word he should've kept for his superiors. But he did not, and that brings up another question: since when Liberty, all wrapped up with Gallia at their doorstep all of a sudden recalls an active dreadnought from the theater of military operations and sends it to neighboring Sovereign House capital?

[10.06.825 04:47:42 SST]IKN-Nagato: Orochi: Shut up, Gaijin. We did not require outsiders help to deal with Liberty's third idiotic attempt.

I advice you to make no rushed assumptions and investigate deeper into that case, as it might bring you to what you seek to prove, Johnatan Kalh. That is something for you to start with.

RE: To Homura of the BD|-Kirishima From: Captain Jonathan Kalh - Kalhmera - 06-10-2018

[DATA SECURED--....

RECEIVER ID----Homura

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

I know people want to see all this evidence to support my claim but I have to blunt, by the time I am able to give you concrete evidence it may be already to late. I fear It is important for the past to not be repeated and and with a wild breaching Blood Dragon ranks only supports my claim. The Nomads learned from their mistakes last time. They arent going for the H.V.T anymore, they start small and work their way up the chain as to not bring suspicion to themselves. Its imperative we take action. This Naval Dreadnought in New Tokyo also brings a lot of questions into mind. With Liberty fighting the Gauls in Cali no one in their right mind would send an Overlord to New Tokyo unless they specifically wanted to start a war. A war that can bring more people to Liberty for them to Infect. I always said Liberty is the Main Hub to all the houses in Sirius. Take Liberty and you effectively can take any house directly adjacent to it. Yes I am familiar what this Nagato said, as I was there, being its third attempt does surprise me as I only know of this one.

I served in the Navy For years and rose to the Rank of Commodore all while House Liberty knew about my Order back ground. Just a few months ago I was a Commodore minding my own business fighting the Royalists and I get kicked out, labeled a traitor and a terrorist. I have no black marks on my record so my service is clean. Do you think the Nomads wanted someone like me who would have been able to ruin their plans stay in service for long? I have had hordes of Naval ships after me with the intent to capture or destroy, these where once my brothers and sisters. While I have no hard evidence everything that is happening points to the ultimate truth. They are here and The Nomad War has already begun.

Jonathan Kalh

[BEACON LOST]

Subject: RE: Your past.

While i hear confidence in your words, i want you to clearly realise. Blood Dragons already have enough odds to deal with. Tekagi's Arch is still active, The Kusarian society, separated until the recent events, have now merged, found themselves new, more powerful puppeteers who stand even above Samura, and are as eager to "purge the seeds of distortion" from their home now, that the civil war is over and the majority of Imperial Fleet have filled the ranks of regular Naval Forces.

Which is why this will not be brought to the attention of The Shogunate and, while i will still listen to whatever you have in mind and might lend you a hand - any Shogunate assignments will have a higher priority. I believe you understand, why. I will also try and affect Blood Dragons course of actions to be more... direct against both The Nomads, as well as their thralls.

Right after we shall finish our current affairs.

RE: To Homura of the BD|-Kirishima From: Captain Jonathan Kalh - Kalhmera - 06-26-2018

[DATA SECURED--....

RECEIVER ID----Homura

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

Since you mentioned The Arch, If you where to invite me and my group we would not mind aiding the Dragons as a show of good faith and respect. We wouldn't want anything in return but promise of safe passage and being able to Moore for repairs. The Dragons have always been a strong willed people with deep rooted customs and traditions, let me and my group show our worth.

Jonathan Kalh

[BEACON LOST]

RE: To Homura of the BD|-Kirishima From: Captain Jonathan Kalh - Yazov - 06-26-2018

[Image: 2Eqz7v6m.png]

Sender: "Yoshino"

Subject: RE: Offer of assistance.

Encryption: "Okina hogo."

Konbanwa, Johnatan Kalh.

Unfortunately, Homura-san is now occupied with other matters, and thus - i will handle this matter personally. I am Hakodate Yoshino, the full-fledged Ando Counselor; all external affairs lie within my jurisdiction, thus, so does your case.

But allow me to be precisely clear: The Shogunate is not going to recognize your efforts, nor any of recognized Clans will. You will be helping Ando, and Ando only, it would also be better if The Shogunate will be left unaware of our little cooperation.
But - enough walking around the bush. If you are so eager to provide us with your assistance - prepare an autonomous drone squacking Blood Dragons transponders and deliver it to Tohoku. Keep in mind the authenticity of the name.
Whenever this is going to be accomplished - i will provide you with further information.

RE: To Homura of the BD|-Kirishima From: Captain Jonathan Kalh - Kalhmera - 06-26-2018

[DATA SECURED--....

RECEIVER ID----Homura

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

I have acquired a ship and was able to install the capability for me to remote control it anywhere in Sirius and its parked in Tohoku, whats the next move?

Jonathan Kalh

[BEACON LOST]

RE: To Homura of the BD|-Kirishima From: Captain Jonathan Kalh - Yazov - 06-27-2018

...SIGNAL.LOST...TRANSMISSION.TERMINATED...